剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
《验尸官》第四季
第十集 避风港湾
多伦多警局
里弗 你考虑过同居吗
River, do you wanna move in together?
是 但你们为何没有任何提醒呢
Yes, but why didn't you flag it
第三次取钱后也没有说
after the third withdrawal?
你们都不知道如何辨识诈骗迹象的吗
Aren't you people trained to recognize the signs of a scam?
珍妮
Jenny...
戈登没动静了 - 你说什么
Gordon isn't moving. - What?
他没有脉搏了
He has no pulse.
赶紧打911 我马上回来
Call 911. I'm on my way.
请节哀
I'm sorry,
根据我们的判断 他是在睡梦中去世的
from what we can tell, he died in his sleep.
没事 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
睡吧
Okay.
是你啊
Hey.
我刚才
Hey. I just um,
收拾好了他的一部分书
I just finished packing up some of his books.
好的
Okay.
我准备去图书馆 捐几本
I'm gonna run to the library and donate some of them.
好 - 你还需要帮忙吗
Okay. - Um, is there anything else you need?
他的衣服我快收拾好了
Uh, I'm almost done packing up his clothes.
你要不
So, maybe you can uh,
你要不路过救助站时 把衣服放那里
maybe you can drop them off at the shelter on the way there?
好 没问题
Yeah, for sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个我想留着
Think I'm gonna keep these.
我想你是该留着
I think you should.
看我能不能说服阿方斯
See if I can't convince Alphonse
带我去观察野鸟
to take me bird watching.
如果他不能带你去
Well, if you can't convince him,
那我陪你
I'll take you up on the offer.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
怎么了
Hey.
他没在 家里好安静
It's just really quiet without him.
是啊
Yeah.
确实安静
Yeah, it is.
不过我们...
You know, but we have to...
要知道他走得很安详
We have to remember that he went peacefully,
他曾待过这里
and, he was here.
跟我们住在一起
You know, at home, and...
我们有很多美好回忆
It's all good stuff.
值得怀念
You know, it's good.
这里先交给你
You finish this up for me?
我去看看怎么回事
I'm just gonna go see what that is.
佩吉
Peggy?!
真不错
I love it.
让我想起
It reminds me of uh,
那些只在电影里出现的场景
one of those places people only find in movies.
对 确实很难得
Yeah, it's a real fantasy
原始干砌墙后居然还得全面装♥修♥
how nothing works properly behind the pristine drywall.
非得今晚开派对吗
Do we really need to have a party tonight?
我们要不等到... 我想想
Maybe we should wait for uh, I dunno um...
家具添置好再说
Furniture?
我们在这里堆满东西前
Before we start filling the place with objects,
还是...
let's...
让这里充满朋友的欢声笑语吧
Fill it with the love and laughter of our friends.
要是安排到明天
But if we did it tomorrow,
我还有时间核实下清单
I'd have time to get through my checklist.
我还没有接通电路
I still haven't gotten through the electrical.
而且有多少...
I mean, how many...
有多少电器使用时不会烧坏保险呢
How many appliances can we run without blowing a fuse?
事情都在计划之外了
Your checklist is out of control.
我们没什么可担心的
We don't have anything to be worried about.
房♥东说过
Didn't the landlord say,
货梯是安全封闭的吧
freight elevator was safety sealed?
你来看看
Like, look at this!
只有胶合板和几个钉子
All I see is plywood and a couple of nails!
为避免派对过于疯狂 我们可以在前面
We'll just put some moving boxes in front of it,
放几个可移♥动♥的箱子
in case the party gets crazy.
你好 - 没事
Hello? - It'll be fine.
两位 你们家门没关
Hey there, your door was open.
拉斯
Lars!
看来门锁也得加进清单了
Guess I have to add locks to the list.
我来欢迎您们乔迁
I just wanted to say welcome.
再次欢迎
Again.
这是埃德娜
Uh, this is Edna.
它应该能让这里更像个家
I thought she could help make this place feel like home.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我正想跟你说
Uh, I wanted to tell you,
我们打算今晚在这里办场暖房♥派对
we're thinking of having a little space-warming here tonight,
希望你能赏脸赴约
so, we'd love it, if you'd stop by.
我肯定来
I wouldn't miss it.
你刚说有派对 - 你好 梅芙
Did you say space warming? - Hi, Maeve.
你好 - 这不是给我们的吧
Hi. - This isn't for us, is it?
不是 我的顾客明天会来接走善变公主
No, my client's gonna come and pick up Princess Fickle, tomorrow.
我会带更有趣的东西来参加派对
I'll bring something way cooler for your party.
太好了 我...
Amazing, I...
我喜欢动物标本
I love taxidermy.
需要帮忙 随时联♥系♥
Let us know if you need anything.
好的 请多指教
Sure, for sure. Absolutely.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
非常感谢
Really appreciate it.
回见
Later!
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
只是新朋友太多 名字快记不住了
Just a lot of new people's names to remember, that's all.
植物学家 动物标本剥制师
The botanist, taxidermist,
接下来会是谁 巫师吗
I wonder who stops by next, the necromancer?
我差点忘了芭蕾舞者
I almost forgot about the ballerinas.
我以为她们落脚会很轻盈
I thought they'd be lighter on their feet.
这地方真棒
Oh, I love this place!
我去处理下电梯
I'm going to deal with the elevator.
佩吉
Peggy.
佩吉
Peggy.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
烘焙时
Baking.
总是让我想欢快起舞
Always makes me want to allegro.
最近如何
How ya feelin'?
亲爱的 我很怀念你那暴躁的父亲
Honey, I'm missin' your father, somethin' fierce.
但不影响我烤面包
But doesn't mean I can't bake.
当然
Of course not.
我就大概看看
Just gonna have a peek.
想办法保证安全
Figure out how to secure this better.
不好
Oh no.
我给托尼打个电♥话♥ - 里弗
I'll call Tony. - River.
我们暂时没法用木板封住这里了
I don't think we're gonna be able to board this up just yet.
大清早就能回味
Well, I miss the smell of dank elevator,
电梯的阴气和腐臭味
and decay, first thing in the morning.
从暴露组织的分解程度看
The decomposition of the exposed tissue,
这位可怜的家伙可能一周前就死了
tells me the poor thing may have been dead as long as a week.
我下一本书可以拿这当典例
This'll make a great case, for my next book.
能获取那只手的指纹吗
Can we get prints from that hand?
在实验室应该可以
Might be able to back at the lab,
我觉得机会不大
but I don't think so.
我一直在联♥系♥房♥东 但还没接通
Been trying to get the landlord on the phone. No luck yet.
我还能帮你什么吗
Hey, do you have anything else I can go on?
这些混凝土渗透性较差
the concrete isn't particularly porous.
还很厚实
And it's deep,
尸体自体溶解程度应该不太严重
so, I'm not too worried about autolysis.
什么 - 就是自我分解
Uh? - Uh, self digestion.
这尸体还没有开始自我消化
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表