剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Well, his agent should be able to get us in touch
直系亲属 - 没错
with his next of kin. - Yeah.
有珍妮的消息吗
Have... have you heard from Jenny yet?
你在A法庭
You're in courtroom A.
请在此等候
Wait here.
这人真逗
Cheery fellow.
珍妮·库珀医生 - 你好
Dr. Jenny cooper? - Hi.
我是辩方律师玛璐·丹
Malou Dan. Defence attorney.
谢谢你及时赶来
Thank you for coming out and uh...
协助我客户的案子
helping with my client's case.
帮你 - 亚伦·布朗宁
Helping? - Aaron Browning.
你是他审前听证会的重要证人
You're key witness in Aaron's pre-trial hearing.
你想让我给杀死我男朋友的凶手
You want me to testify on behalf of the man
出庭作证
who killed my boyfriend?!
亚伦·布朗宁并未造成
Aaron Browning's not the one
利亚姆·布沙尔的致命伤
who fatally injured Liam Bouchard.
爸爸 我们走吧 - 是你亲口说
Okay, dad, we're going. - You're the one that said
这不是亚伦的错 - 我从没这么说过
It wasn't Aaron's fault. - I never said that.
你告诉亚伦的弟弟凯莱布
You told Aaron's brother Caleb that tapeworm cysts
大脑额叶的绦虫囊肿会引发暴♥力♥行为
in the frontal lobe of the brain can cause violent behaviour.
我是根据他父亲和干姐姐的病征
No, I said that based on the pathology of his father
才那样说的 我不清楚亚伦的状况
and his surrogate sister, I never diagnosed Aaron.
我只想让你重述对亚伦弟弟说过的话
I only want you to say what you said to Aaron's brother.
他刚辨认过尸体
He just ID'd the body.
让您久等了 奇泽姆先生
Thank you for waiting, Mr. Chisholm.
麦卡沃伊警探来跟你详说杰利尔的事
Detective McAvoy is here to speak to you about Jalil.
很高兴见到您
Hi, pleasure to meet you.
还请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
我儿子的事为何没人给我个交代
Why can't anybody tell me what happened to my son?
您别急 我也在努力寻找答案
Trust me, I'm trying to get you those answers.
但现在我需要你的帮助
But right now I need your help.
杰利尔有跟谁说昨晚去哪里打球吗
Did Jalil tell anybody where he'd be shooting hoops last night?
他在家里不说这些
He kept it quiet that he was home.
他宣布自己参加选拔后更不提了
Especially since he just declared for the draft.
你知道他为何会突然回家吗
Do you know why he came home suddenly?
他说想跟家里人谈谈
He said he wanted to talk to the family
他最近做的重大决定
about some big decision that he'd made.
可他现在...
But then he...
没机会告诉你是什么决定了
He didn't get a chance to tell you what it was.
请喝水 奇泽姆先生
Here you go, Mr. Chisholm.
有任何需要 随时告诉我 好吗
Now, you let me know if you need anything else at all, all right?
你是谁
And you are?
斯科特·盖克 杰利尔的经纪人
I'm Scott Gack. I'm Jalil's agent.
很高兴能帮您联♥系♥他的家人
I was glad to help put you in touch with the family.
他很有天赋
So talented.
也很优秀
And such a great kid, too.
他有跟你说过他昨晚的计划吗
Did he tell you what his plans were last night?
没有
No.
我们一起飞过来的 但...
We flew up together, but...
杰利尔一直都很忙
I mean, Jalil's been working so hard,
他经常飞到各地去见球队老板
He's flying all around meeting team owners,
参加代言会议
taking endorsement meetings.
我以为他是想
I think he just wanted to, you know,
在我参加会议的时候
to spend some time with his family, relax a little,
陪陪家人 放松放松 - 爸
While I took some meetings. - Dad!
爸 阿杰呢
Dad! Where's Jah?
他在哪里
Where's Jah?
告诉我 我弟弟还活着
Tell me my brother's not gone!
你说啊
Tell me...
非常遗憾 金斯利
I am so sorry, Kingsley.
他在这干什么
What's he doing here?
金斯利 这里现在不能动粗
Kingsley, this is not the time or the place.
我们得赶在媒体泄露消息前
We're gonna need to call a press conference
召开新闻发布会 宣布他离世的消息
to announce his passing before it leaks to the media.
是你让我们兄弟阴阳两隔
You tore my brother and me apart.
听着 金斯利 这就是规则
Look, Kingsley, this is par for the course.
你没法帮助你的兄弟脱颖而出
You weren't equipped to help your brother take that next big step.
照我的安排 杰利尔马上就能平步青云
With what I had planned, Jalil was about to be set for life.
平步青云的是你吧
You mean you were about to be set for life.
冷静
Okay, calm down.
你觉得你弟弟想看你这样吗
You think this is what your brother would've wanted?
没错 我先告辞
You're right. I should go.
我今晚得筹备新闻发布会
I've gotta get ready for the press conference tonight,
明天还要飞回去
before I fly back out tomorrow.
好吧 要是有需要 我们去哪里找你
All right, where will you be in case we have any questions?
我住在国宾酒店
I'm staying at the ambassador's towers.
好吧
All right.
还请二位节哀顺变
I am so sorry for your loss.
他走了 回不来了
He's gone! He's gone.
在这里呢
Bingo!
你好 哪位
Hello? Is someone there?
你好 杰利尔 怎么回事 你还好吗
Hello? Jalil? What happened? You okay?
你好
Hello.
你好 我们已经联♥系♥你妈妈了
Hey, uh, we've got a call in to your mom.
她是护士 所以...
She's an or nurse, so uh...
你们得等等了
You'll be waiting a while.
你叫巴... 都...
So uh, ba-du...
叫我贝利就行
You can just call me Bayley.
贝利 好的 那么...
Bayley. Okay, Bayley, so...
你能告诉我们... - 警官
Why don't you tell us... - look, man,
我在这里就是因为杰利尔·奇泽姆
The only reason why I'm here is 'cause of Jalil Chisholm.
仅此而已
Period.
他为这座城市付出太多
He reps so hard for the city.
也为我们费尽心力
For all of us.
你跟杰利尔很熟吗
Did you know Jalil personally?
算是吧
Sort of. Well...
我们没当面见过
Not personally, personally.
算是网友
But um, like, online.
你昨晚为何给他打电♥话♥
What were you doing on the phone with him last night?
有什么好笑的
Is something funny?
我不是在嘲笑什么
Oh, I...I didn't mean it like that.
我们没打电♥话♥ 是应用内聊天
It wasn't on the phone, it was on an app.
每隔几周 杰利尔会在群英汇
Ah, every few weeks Jalil hosts
创建深夜聊天室
a late night room on clubzr.
你看
Here you go.
他会跟我们聊投资
He'd uh, he'd talk to us about investing,
如何打进不同市场
how to get into different markets,
建立世代财富
Building generational wealth.
他总说"年轻敢为 创造财富"
"Young heads, old money," He'd say.
他昨晚上线时 你有听到什么异常动静吗
Did you hear anything strange while he was in the room last night?
有 就在半夜十二点半左右
Yeah around like, midnight, 12:30,
我好像听到了打斗声
I heard something like a scuffle.
但大家说话声太吵了
But um, everyone was talking so loud.
没多久 杰利尔就沉默并掉线了
And then Jalil kinda went silent, and disappeared.
我没听太清楚 但他掉线后
I couldn't really hear too well, but once he left,
其他人也跟着下线了 - 但你没有
Everybody else was gone. - But you didn't.
对 我看他手♥机♥仍然显示已连接
Yeah, I mean, I could see his phone was still connected,
我就再等等
I waited.
还有点担心
I was kinda worried.
但主要是我想跟他单独聊聊
But mostly I wanted to talk to him one-on-one, you know?
你想跟他聊什么
And what did you want to talk to him about?
当然是区块链 资产 交易
Oh, dude, blockchains, assets, drops,
加密图形 以太坊 NFT
Crypto-graphics, Ethereum, NFTs. Oh, NFTs.
NFT是什么
NFTs?
你们有电脑吗
Y'all got screens?
杰利尔教我们
So Jalil was teaching our group about
怎么投资加密货币
investing crypto currencies,
以及如何交易非同质代币
and how to trade in non-fungible tokens.
非同质代币
Non-fungible tokens?
对 就是类似于
Yeah, so basically NFTs are like, uh,
电子艺术品 视频
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表