剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
好
Cool. Yeah.
稍后见 兄弟 - 行
Catch you later, man. - All right.
摩罗医生 麦克斯说你诊断出西蒙有疝气
Dr. Morrow, Max said that your diagnosis was colic.
我怎么解释也无济于事
Which I explained will go away on its own.
西蒙的疝气会掩盖其他病情吗
Could Simon's colic have been masking another illness?
究竟怎么了 警探
What's going on, detective?
西蒙今早不幸夭折
Simon was found dead this morning.
我才知道
I had no idea.
我们要查看他的完整病历
We're gonna need to see all of his medical records,
才能确定死因
so that I can determine cause of death.
这些都是西蒙·威廉斯的吗
Are those all for Simon Williams?
他以前都来我这看病
He was in here all the time.
我治疗过他的过敏
I treated him for irritability,
嗜睡和便秘
Then lethargy, then constipation,
所有儿童疾病
All normal baby ailments.
他的免疫系统很强
His immune system was more than a match for.
但麦克斯连喷嚏鼻涕都大惊小怪
But Max catastrophized every sneeze and sniffle,
我最后才知道问题出在哪里
pushing me for a more extreme diagnosis.
所以我开始缓解她的焦虑
So I started treating her for anxiety.
有病的不是西蒙
Simon wasn't sick.
是麦克斯
Max is.
她来这里时有何表现
What was she like when she'd come in here?
她拿着东西疯狂自♥拍♥
She was taking selfies with the staff,
带来很多饼干
bringing in cookies,
假装自己很懂医学知识
Try to pass herself off as medically knowledgeable.
也就是说她会经常干涉你诊断吗
So you're saying that she was medically over-involved?
她会在手术或治疗方案上提建议吗
Would she make recommendations for surgeries, for treatments?
会
Yes.
她担心西蒙总不长肉
She was worried about him not gaining weight fast enough.
我想她只是渴望关注吧
I thought she was just attention starved,
毕竟是单亲母亲 可...
being a single mom, but uh...
现在看来...
But looking back...
她这是典型的代理孟乔森症候群
This is a textbook case of Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
所以每次西蒙生病
So every time that Simon would get sick,
她就借此在网上获取点赞
She'd get praised online for it.
为了持续得到关注 西蒙的病情
Simon had to keep getting sicker and sicker
无奈加重 - 你觉得她很过分
to keep that up. - You think she went too far.
我知道她有病
I knew she was sick,
但我觉得虎毒不食子
But I never thought she would hurt him.
没有骨折或外伤
No clean breaks or injuries.
也没有发现中毒迹象
I'm not seeing any trace of a virus, either.
那窒息呢
What about asphyxiation?
也未出现组织发绀
No, no evidence of cyanosis in the tissues.
你又忘填接见表了 珍妮
You failed to fill out your interview form again, Jenny.
有药检结果吗
The tox screen in yet?
没检测出巴比妥类药物
Uh, yeah, clean for barbiturates,
安♥非♥他♥命♥和阿片类药物
amphetamines, and opioids.
呕吐物和尿液样本也没有
Nothing from his vomit and urine samples.
好 稍后增加药检范围
Okay, let's widen the search for the weird stuff.
吐根制剂也会导致呕吐
Ipecac could've caused the vomiting.
那位母亲可能让他误服抗焦虑药
Or maybe mom was dosing him with her anti-anxiety meds.
那我再检测下抗焦虑药
I'll add anxiolytics to the tox screen.
再查查代理孟乔森症候群患者的记录
Add any documented agents in Munchausen by proxy.
你知道我们在查代理孟乔森症候群吗
How did you know we were pursuing Munchausen by proxy?
丹尼斯 是你把案情告诉伊莱的吗
Dennis, are you updating Eli on my case?
是我让他说的
I asked him to keep me apprised.
不行 他向你报告不能瞒着我
Don't do that, don't ask him to report to you behind my back.
你和死者母亲长时间交流
You have long chats with the bereaved mom,
她还有毒死自己孩子的嫌疑
who is suspected of poisoning her own kid,
可你拒绝填情绪偏差表
yet you refuse to fill out your emotional bias form.
我会公正处理
I am not biased.
现在是我在查代理孟乔森症候群
I am investigating Munchausen by proxy,
还有其他线索
as well as half a dozen other things.
要么赶紧验尸 要么走出我的验尸房♥
Okay, so either get on board or get out of my autopsy.
记得填表
Fill out your damn form.
独自照顾
It must have been hard,
生病的儿子 肯定很艰难
I mean, caring for a sick child all by yourself.
是的
Yeah.
那你还在网上寻求关注和支持
Except for online, where you finally found the support you needed.
你在追查我的网络记录
You're tracking me online?
我在调查命案
This is a death investigation.
那是要调查我吗
You're investigating me?
你觉得孩子的死和我有关吗
Like I had something to do with my baby's death?
西蒙的儿科医生称
Simon's pediatrician claims
可能是你造成的
you may have contributed to it, yes.
不可能 我带儿子去看医生
Oh no, I took him to the doctor,
还去了很多次
I-I took him over, and over, and over!
对 每次你会发照顾病儿的帖子
Yes, and each time you were praised online
获取网友点赞 - 不
for caring for a sick child. - No.
不 不 是因为...
No, no, no, no, because...
我要时刻记录他的症状
Because I made... I made a chart of his symptoms,
还附上日期和其他记录
and the dates with everything.
我做了这么多
I... All of it!
医生连看都不看
And the doctor wouldn't even look at them!
现在你还来追究我
And you're blaming me?!
责怪我 怀疑我
You're blaming me! Me!
福利机构希望你能和塞丽娜
Child welfare wants to put some more distance
保持距离 - 不要 不要
between you and Serena. - No! No, no, no!
这是让我母女分离
You're gonna take her away.
相信我 我也不想这样
Trust me, there's nothing I want less.
但你得告诉我实情
But you have to talk to me.
你是自己在治疗西蒙吗
Were you trying to cure Simon yourself?
我要找律师
I think I need a lawyer.
你看见麦克斯无视医嘱
Did you ever see Max give Simon any medication
给西蒙吃药或做治疗吗
Or treatments that weren't prescribed to him?
没有 我绝不会让那种事情发生
No, I would never let that happen.
塞丽娜跟着我很安全
Serena is safe with me.
你不必把她交给别人
You don't need to place her with a stranger.
我可以收养她
I'd adopt her.
收养的事恐怕要改天再说了
That's a much longer conversation than we have time for right now.
但我能照顾好她的生活
But I can offer her everything she needs.
她能有自己的房♥间 上主日学校
Her own room, Sunday school,
享受她之前没有的东西
All the things she's never had before.
现在情况比较复杂
The situation is more difficult now that we have
有医学证人举报麦克斯
a medical witness against Max.
好吧
Okay.
你想问我什么
What do you need me to say?
你之前有觉得西蒙身体抱恙
Did you have any concerns about Simon's health
或者麦克斯会伤害西蒙吗
or well-being, or that Max might be hurting him?
我曾向儿童福利机构反应自己的担忧
I already called CWA once about my concerns,
我知道的只有这些
I'm not sure how much more I can add,
你们可以给我提示
Unless you give me a hint.
就是她向你匿名举报麦克斯的吗
This is your anonymous source against Max?
这事你为何不早说
Why'd you withhold that?
我担心自己弄错了
I wasn't sure there was anything wrong.
我想让儿童福利机构来处理
I wanted child welfare to sort it out.
若真有事 我就能及时照顾那两个孩子
But if there had been, I would've been there for those kids.
看来你时刻都想收养那两个孩子
Yeah, waiting in the wings to adopt them.
我们大概了解了 - 等等
I think we've heard enough. - Okay, wait! Wait.
塞丽娜本来该有个美满的家
Serena could've had a real family!
有爸爸疼爱
With a dad!
我男朋友虽然还没准备好要孩子
I mean, my boyfriend, he's still not ready for kids,
但他很喜欢这孩子
But he already loves her.
等等
Wait!
你先跟这些好心人走 好吗
I want you to go with these nice people, okay?
我会去找你的 别害怕
I'll come find you. Don't be scared.
可以吗 - 好
You okay? - Yeah.
你跟我一起走好吗
You wanna come with me for a little bit?
好 - 肚肚饿吗
Yeah. - Are you hungry?
饿
Yeah.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表