剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
You've been invited to evolve
化作传奇
To Ljndary status.
这正是我期盼已久的
I wanted this for so long.
很庆幸你今天能在这里
I'm so glad you're here for this.
说吧
Tell them.
我酗酒
I was drinking,
滥用药物
taking pills,
想尽办法 告别痛苦
Anything to make the pain stop.
我失去了此生挚爱
I lost the love of my life.
签署离婚协议的那晚 我...
The night I signed my divorce papers, I uh...
彻底崩溃了
I was so tripped up.
我当时...
I was...
我将浴缸放满水
I drew a bath...
慢慢沉入水中 深吸口气
Slid under water, and took a deep breath.
我本以为自己再也无法获得爱与平和
I didn't think I would be in a place Of happiness and peace again.
但我找到了飞跃者
But then I found surmount.
感谢飞跃者
I found surmount.
蜕变
Evolve!
蜕变 蜕变
Evolve! Evolve!
蜕变 蜕变
Evolve! Evolve!
蜕变 蜕变
Evolve! Evolve!
蜕变 蜕变
Evolve! Evolve!
蜕变
Evolve!
蜕变 蜕变
Evolve! Evolve!
蜕变
Evolve!
蜕变 蜕变
Evolve! Evolve!
蜕变
Evolve!
力量
Power!
增强 升华
Ascend... Up!
蜕变 蜕变
Evolve! Evolve!
蜕变 蜕变
Evolve! Evolve!
蜕变
Evolve!
怎么 很丰富吧
What? It's a lot, right?
那仪式
The ritual.
我还挺喜欢的
I kinda love it.
你现在就像当年度蜜月那样
You look like you did on our honeymoon.
记得吗
Remember?
连续三天穿着酒店的白色睡袍
You wore that white hotel robe for three days.
但也就只有第一天是白色的
Actually was only white the first day.
后来被红酒弄脏了
You spilled wine on it.
还有食物油渍
Spilled food on it.
而你没脱掉
You just kept wearing it.
那睡袍太舒服了 我早该顺走的
It was so cozy. I should've stolen it.
可惜我的老公是警♥察♥
That's the downside of having a cop husband.
你还好吗 - 还好
You okay? - Yeah.
真的
Are you?
准备好了吗 - 我迫不及待了
You ready? - I'm so excited!
我去...
What the...?
多诺万 你要去哪里
Donovan, where are you going?
我要带她离开那里
I'm gonna go get her outta there.
不行 兄弟 你不能擅自行动
No, no, no, no, you're not doing it alone, man.
我不需要谁帮忙
I don't need anyone's help!
抱歉 但你拒绝也没用
I'm sorry, but I'm not taking no for an answer.
那些人是被洗♥脑♥后自杀
So, they're brainwashed to commit suicide.
怎么做到的
And how does that even work?
好吧 但哪个邪教
Okay, and what would a cult gain
会靠成员自杀来获利的
by having their members kill themselves?
邪教里也盛行信托转让
There is this thing called a transfer of trust in cults.
用作担♥保♥
It's used as collateral.
展现信仰程度
It's like a show of faith.
马利克 在那些小木屋里装上摄像头
Malik, put cameras on the cabins.
这里还有处大型建筑 窗户很多
And there's a large building with lots of windows.
那我们能追踪那些钱吗
So, can we trace the money, then?
自愿给某人转账并不违法
There's nothing illegal about transferring money to someone.
我指导 如果是你害死对方后拿走就不行
Yes, unless you caused the death and you keep it all.
我们得抓他现行
We need to catch him in the act.
我会去索取逮捕令 安排营救小组
I'll get working on a warrant, And an extraction team.
快点 马克
Come on, mac.
他看到我们了 很好
He sees us. Gotcha.
欢迎各位朋友
Welcome, friends.
今天是个神圣的日子
Today is a sacred day.
今天 我们有位成员将升华
Today we will have one of our own ascend.
是时候重拾自我了
This is your time of reclamation.
趁此机会 克服那险些压垮你的
A chance to overcome the very thing that almost...
阻碍
Overtook you.
运气调息
Conquering your chi.
我们在此将带领你
We are here to take you...
走向人生巅峰
To the highest of highs.
羽化登仙
Ascension.
等等 登仙
I-I'm sorry, ascension?
历经伤痛 才有新生
A muscle tears before it can rebuild.
这是飞跃者的宗旨
This is the pillar of surmount.
敢于...
The willingness...
重揭旧伤
To reopen a wound.
努力痊愈
To heal.
再飞升到全新境界
And then, to soar to the next level.
全新境界 - 卡西迪...
Next level? - Cassidy...
你必须重现濒死经历
You must recreate your near-death experience
来结束无休止的伤痛
In order to close that circle of trauma.
实在诡异
This is so weird.
等等 你确定要这样吗
Hey, you sure about this?
你若真心爱她
If you really love this woman,
就该让她放下过去
You'll let her leave the past behind.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
我支持她 这很棒
I'm-I'm down with this. This is great.
现在看来...
All right, so...
应该是弗雷德·沃兹尼亚克这个骗子
The theory is that Fred Wozniak is a con man
盗用了蒂姆·惠特曼的身份
Who stole Tim Whitman's identity.
然后利用飞跃者健康小组
And then used Surmount wellness group
成立了谋财害命的邪教
As a murder-for-money cult.
光看尸体 貌似跟他毫无关系
But the bodies show how hands-off he is.
他给成员洗♥脑♥
He gets into their heads,
说服他们重现自己的濒死经历
convinces them to recreate their near-death experiences,
事后不留任何蛛丝马迹
without leaving a trace on their bodies.
手法真高明
The perfect crime.
这也让验尸官难办
A coroner's worst nightmare.
怎么可能检验尸体的意志呢
But how do you autopsy their minds?
难说
I don't know.
布莱克的情况
With Blake,
有所不同
it was different.
他的情况更为复杂
With Blake, it escalated.
他是自己把自己勒死的
He used his own hands to strangle him.
好吧 我想想 我们都认为...
Okay. All right, so we're saying...
认为月光石是某种标志物
We're saying that the moonstone is a signature,
这月光石就像是凶手的名片
And a signature is like a calling card,
是杀人后必留之物
It's something you leave after you kill someone.
可能是传奇 或是弗雷德·沃兹尼亚克
We're now thinking that Ljnd... Or Fred Wozniak,
将月光石塞进布莱克的喉咙后
shoved the moonstone down Blake's throat
再勒死他的
Before strangling him.
月光石会是在他死后才放进去的吗
What if the moonstone was placed after he died?
如果布莱克死后不再分泌唾液
And if Blake ceased producing saliva at death...
那我们或许...
Then we may...
还能获取到指纹
Still be able to get a print.
他的牙齿
His teeth...
表面极有可能残留指纹
are the perfect surface for prints.
牙齿光滑坚硬 没有孔洞
They're smooth. Hard and non-porous.
找到了
Gotcha!
睡吧 慢慢沉下去
Sleep. Slip away.
保持住
Stay.
别挣扎
Don't struggle.
就是这样
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表