剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
你听我说
Okay, look.
我知道郊区没那么好
I know the 'burbs aren't cool,
但我们能有更大的庭院
But it means a bigger yard.
可以养养狗 打理花♥园♥
We could get a dog, plant a garden.
带带孩子 如果你想要的话
Have kids one day, if that's something you want.
丹尼斯...
Dennis...
现在我最关心的是
The most important thing for me, right now,
尽量住得离我家人近些
is being close to my chosen family.
有依有靠 安然度日
Support. Safety.
你能理解吗
Can you understand that?
我懂 我懂 我保证 但是...
I do, I do. I promise I do, but...
我知道这话听着很奇怪
And I know this is gonna sound weird,
但请不要惊讶
So please don't freak out...
我必须住得离我妈近些
Being close to my mom is really important to me.
我这辈子 与她相依为命
My whole life, it was always just us.
她独自把我抚养长大
She raised me alone.
我们甚至在尸研所共事过
We even worked together at the body farm.
我妈妈...
My mom is...
就是我的一切
My community.
什么东西
What is that?
助听器
A hearing aid.
没有磨损
No chafing.
没有压痕
No impression marks.
应该不是他的
I don't think it's his.
打扰一下 警探们
Excuse me, detectives?
这些是验尸官办公室送来的
These just arrived from the coroner's office.
希拉西先生的裹尸布
It's the shroud Mr. Shirazi's body was wrapped in
以及在其衣物中找到的助听器
and a hearing aid they found in the cloth.
我现在就赶往希拉西先生的住处
I'm heading over to Mr. Shirazi's apartment now
有新进展我会随时汇报
And I'll let you know if I find anything.
谢谢 蒂娜
Thanks, Tina.
雷扎有听力障碍
Reza was hard of hearing.
他可能是装的 好避免跟我们交流
I thought maybe he was making that up to avoid talking to us,
但有可能...
But maybe...
是他在裹尸的时候掉落的
It fell off while he was wrapping the body.
也许雷扎可能嫉妒拉明
Maybe Reza didn't appreciate all the respect
在社区里如此受人尊重
Rameen was getting from the community?
你怎么总饿
How are you always hungry?
我新陈代谢超级快
I just have a hyper-speed metabolism.
我... 光吃不胖
I'm... Hashtag blessed.
你命真好
Blessings.
谢谢
B-blessings.
我想知道这玩意怎么吃
How do you even open this thing is my question?
我猜可以削皮
I guess you could peel it.
等等 餐布给我一下
One sec, give me the napkin.
完全相符
It's identical.
他们用莎拉的桌布给拉明裹尸
They wrapped Rameen's body in Sara's tablecloth.
拉明死时他们都在场
So, they were all there when Rameen died.
多数中东食杂店里
You can get pomegranate molasses
都能买♥♥到石榴糖浆
at most middle eastern grocery stores,
所以不用担心 现在我们...
So that's never a concern. Let...
我看看
Okay, um...
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom!
快醒醒 - 天哪 抱歉
Wake up! - Oh god, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Oh, sorry. Sorry
继续
Um... Okay,
这种糖浆非常香甜 略带酸味
And, uh, it has a very sweet and slightly sour taste.
好的 现在我们来...
Okay. Um, so now, we'll...
怎么了 宝贝
What's wrong, bub?
糟糕 有些内容看不清
I don't know. Something's missing.
没事 给我看看 - 有些字我看不懂
Yeah, here, give it to me. - Something I just can't read.
抱歉两位 打断一下
Sorry about all of the interruptions right here,
我... 我想告诉你们
But I just... I just had to tell ya.
楼上卧室已经大变样了
That bedroom up there is shaping up to something really fancy.
这次旅行结束之后
By the time we get back from this little trip,
佩吉就不用睡沙发了
Peggy will not be sleeping on that couch anymore.
佩吉最近都睡沙发吗
Peggy's sleeping on the couch?
不清楚...
I didn't...
我也不知道
I didn't know that.
没事 就最近几晚而已
Well, no. It's just the last couple o' nights
她睡在我床上后 发现背上长了疙瘩
'cause she found, she got a knot in her back from my bed.
佩吉去哪里了
Hmph. Wh-wh-where is Peggy?
你们知道吗
Have you seen peggy?
知道 她...在花♥园♥里
Uh, yeah. She's... in the garden.
她到底想不想去旅行啊
Does she even wanna go on this trip?
有时我觉得她压根不想去
Sometimes I'm thinking she doesn't even wanna go.
她想在出发前给你的植物浇点水
She wanted to give your plants one more watering before taking off.
她就是闲不住 对吧
She just can't seem to help herself, can she?
她今早还给你炖了鸡汤
She was making you chicken soup this morning,
我都不敢告诉她你吃素
And I didn't have the heart to tell her that you're a vegetarian.
没事 来吧
No, it's okay.
继续
Okay, um...
快跟上
Come on up here.
等等 还没开始呢
Nope. No, not yet.
我得酝酿下...
I need to uh...
你跟上了吗 来吧 就在这里
Well, you're still with me? Come on, just up here.
快请进
Come on in.
小伙子 你怎么不说话
Boy, you're a quiet one.
你都不会闲聊吗
Have you never heard of small talk?
你锁门干嘛
What're you locking the door for?
什么 怎么会这样
What, w-w-what's happening to me?!
这是干嘛
What's going on?
到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening to me?
天哪 我这是怎么了
My god, what's happening?!
我就知道罗德尼注定要干大事
You know, I always knew Rodney was destined
而不是留在按♥摩♥学校
for bigger things than massage school.
糟糕
Crap. Um...
我来开
I got it.
可以吗 - 没事
Yeah? - Yeah.
好吧 我发誓没帮外公买♥♥这么多东西
Okay, I...I swear I did not help grandpa order this much crap.
是你啊 - 这是...
Hey. - I got the uh...
你要的文件 - 谢谢
Files you asked for. - Oh. Thank you.
我本可以直接邮件给你 但是...
I-I know, I could've emailed them, but...
但我想拿自♥制♥偏方奶昔给你
I also wanted to bring a home remedy smoothie
我妈以前也会给我做
Like my mom used to make for me.
太谢谢了
Oh, thank you.
我今天也没吃多少东西
I'm not, I'm not keeping much down today.
是你啊
Hey! Hi!
我去收拾一下
I am going to go freshen up.
还得拍视频
Uh, b-because I'm filming something.
对了 还有这个 - 好的
Oh, and there's this. - Yeah.
拉明手中纸条的影印件
Photocopy of the paper that was in Rameen's hand.
他的字迹真漂亮
That is some beautiful penmanship.
干净利落
So clean and crisp.
小时候父母让我学乌尔都语
My parents made me take Urdu when I was a kid,
可我就是找不到窍门
and I could never get the hang of it.
涂改很多
Well, smudgy writing.
你是右撇子吗 - 是
You're right-handed? - Yeah.
波斯语是从右往左写的
Yeah, Farsi's written right to left, too.
大卫也是右撇子
David was also right-handed,
所以他也写得乱七八糟
So he got a case of the smudgies.
拉明不是随便写的
Rameen's writing wasn't smudged.
嘿 里弗
Hey! Uh, River,
麻烦你给拉明的左手做皮电反应测试
I need you to test Rameen's left hand for GSR.
那你... 最近怎么样
So... How is it... How's it going?
看起来的话 比你过得好点
Um, better than you, by the looks of it.
提问 这里是被轰炸了吗
Uh, question. Did a bomb go off in here?
不 没有
Oh, uh... Yeah, no.
其实... 还好啦
This... This is fine.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表