剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
我不能留下通话记录
I couldn't risk a record of the call.
要是... 她起诉我 我就惨了
If she... she sued, I'd have been ruined.
看来你犯过同样的错
This wasn't your first mistake.
你杀了我妻子 - 冷静
You killed my wife! - Whoa, hey!
把枪放下 - 站着别动
Put the gun down! - Stay where you are!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
不 我没有 我看到她在外散步 就想...
No, no, I just saw her outside walking, and I...
你杀了她 你杀了我妻子
You killed her! You killed my wife!
放下武器 马库斯
Drop the weapon, Marcus!
她死了吗
She's dead?
马库斯 放下武器
Marcus, lower the weapon!
马克 马克 我能打中他
Mac, mac! I got a shot.
今天没人会中枪 好吗
Nobody's getting shot here today, all right?
马库斯 马库斯
Marcus. Marcus!
我们会还你公道的
You're going to get justice.
公道
Justice?
我只要我妻子活过来
I want my wife back.
他拿枪指着我 救救我
He's pointing a gun at me! Help me!
马库斯 看着我 别管他
Marcus, look at me, don't listen to him.
你为何要杀她
Why did you kill her?
我没有 我想帮她
I didn't! I tried to help her!
但她... 她很生气
But she... she was so angry,
所以我拦住她试图解释
So... so I grabbed her just to explain,
但她拼命挣脱
But she struggled away,
结果... 就失控了
She... it was out of control!
你让我妻子在街上失血而死
You let my wife bleed onto the street until she was dead!
不 不 求求你
No, no, please!
药房♥关门了
Pharmacy is closed! -
出去 - 马利克 别动
Get out! - Malik! Stay put.
等等 等等
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
拿枪指着我 马库斯
Point the gun at me, Marcus.
马克 - 站那别动
Mac? - Stay where you are.
不然我开枪了
I'll shoot you!
交给我
I'd do it.
别过去 你在干嘛
Come on, what are you doing?
马克
Mac?
开枪啊
Pull the trigger.
开枪啊
Pull it!
马克
Mac?
你以为你杀得了我吗
You think you can kill me?
现在我无人能敌 我是超级英雄
Nobody gets the jump on me, I'm the superhero.
我战胜了癌症 脊椎上的洞也好了
I survived cancer, a hole in my spine,
难道还怕被杀人犯攻击吗
Getting attacked by a murderer, for this?
你以为你能击垮我吗
You think you can take me down, huh?
动手啊 我可不能白受苦
Go ahead! There's a reason I'm back.
这话你能说出口吗
Can you say the same thing?
这就对了
That's it.
你没事吧 伙计 - 没事
You all right, man? - Yeah.
他们不愿释放泰勒
They won't release Tyler.
乔治的父母与泰勒之间到底怎么回事
Hey, what's the deal with uh, George's parents and Tyler?
一年前 我们买♥♥下商♥铺♥后
When we bought the store a year ago,
他们听说泰勒曾是职业综合格斗选手
They found out that Tyler was a pro MMA fighter,
就想请泰勒教乔治
And they wanted him to train George.
但乔治对格斗毫无兴趣
But George had zero interest in fighting.
但他在"飞龙魔窟"里很走运
Unless it was with a half-orc druid,
匹配到一个半兽人德鲁伊作对手
in a really good "Dragon and lair's" Roll.
泰勒让乔治迷上玩游戏
Tyler got George into gaming.
那不仅仅是游戏
Well, it was more than just games.
泰勒是受害者拯救网络小组的成员
Tyler's a part of this online survivor group,
他认为游戏小组能帮助乔治
He thought it would be a good way for George to deal
面对那些霸凌他的小孩
With the kids who were bullying him.
那些在他腿上划字的小孩吧
Oh yeah, those are the kids that carved the "L" Into his leg.
他总被人看贬
"L" For "Loser."
你想想
Imagine.
乔治真可怜 每天都得看着那伤疤
Poor George had to look at that scar every day.
那些孩子有时会来这里
Those kids come in here sometimes, and I just...
我真想赶他们出去
I want to toss them out.
那些孩子买♥♥过这个吗
Did those kids ever buy one of these?
不 我记得他们没买♥♥过
No, not that I can remember.
知道了吗 好
Hi, you got it? All right.
你看到我控制住刚才的局面了吧
You know I had that situation, right?
回来第一周 你就让一个男人
Yeah, first week back, and you point a guy's gun
用枪指着自己 还大喊
to your own head and start screaming
说自己是超级英雄
about being a superhero,
这叫控制局面吗 马克
You had that, Mac?
那样他才能听进去
I was speaking his language.
没人受伤 不是很好吗
And nobody got hurt, it was good.
你还好吗
You good?
我很好 我脸色很差吗
I'm-I'm good. Yeah, don't I look good?
雏菊 金光菊 还有牡丹
Daisies, coneflowers, and peonies.
你好 我是珍妮·库珀
Hi, I'm uh, I'm Jenny Cooper.
那位验尸官
The coroner.
对 我能不能
Yeah, I was wondering if I could uh...
跟你聊聊乔治的事
talk to you about George?
你好 迈克 你们坐在外面吧
Hello. Mike, why don't you sit out here?
我去倒茶 - 谢谢
I'll get us some tea. - Thank you.
你想知道他的病史 还是...
Uh, you want a medical history, or...?
其实 我是想了解
I was actually interested in finding out
那些殴打你儿子的男孩
some information about the boys who assaulted your son.
希望你能告诉我他们的名字
I'm hoping you could give me some names.
我儿子又不是在他们家死的
Well, his body wasn't on their property.
我明白 我只是想找
Yeah, I understand, I'm just, I'm looking--
我花钱请泰勒
I hired Tyler...
让他教导乔治成为真正的男子汉
to teach George to be a man,
好让他融入他的朋友们
to fit in with his friends.
但自从他和那怪胎混在一起
But after he started hanging around that weirdo,
他就总爱说些游戏用语
he started talking in some video game language,
有时在那商店里待上好几个小时
spending hours at that store.
显然是沉迷于角色扮演游戏
addicted to role playing games.
茶水来啦
Here we go.
你要咖啡还是茶 库珀医生
Would you like coffee or tea, Dr. Cooper?
那些城里人
City people!
用暴♥力♥游戏
Corrupting my son's brain
腐蚀我儿子的大脑
with their violent games!
这些花真漂亮
Those are beautiful flowers.
这事牡丹和雏菊 都是我家花♥园♥里的
Peonies, daisies, all from my garden.
不好意思
Excuse me.
等等 你去哪里
Wait! Where are you going?
不 她知道 知道在哪里
No, she know... Knows about where...
你要干什么 站住
What are you doing?! Stop!
你儿子的鼻腔里有花粉
There was pollen in your son's nose.
别碰我
Don't.
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
乔治是在这里死的 - 玛丽
This is where George died. - Mary!
我们本能救儿子的
We should've helped our son.
我是在救他 - 不
Well, I thought I was! - No!
他从来都不喜欢打架
He never wanted to be a fighter!
是你逼他的
You made him.
他那么善良
He was so sweet.
他是自杀的
He did it to himself.
乔治在自己腿上划字
George carved "Evolve" into his own leg,
然后让自己失血致死 - 他留了张字条
and then let himself bleed out? - He left a note.
这个
He left this.
还"下个关卡见"
"See you on the next level?!"
是你把尸体搬到了泰勒家
You moved his body to Tyler's land.
是泰勒让他迷上电子游戏的
Tyler got him addicted to video games!
所以你就想栽赃他
So you framed him for murder?
我要把泰勒做的事公之于众
I made it clear what Tyler did.
这样大家才会知道 而不只是我们
so everyone could see it! Not just us!
你好 我是利亚姆
Hey, it's Liam.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表