剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
很少这样
Not often.
你妈妈也有
Your mom got those, too.
我向来认为杂乱无章的人才会有这种不良反应
I always thought it was a side effect of being an agent of chaos.
你收到我的留言了 - 对
You get my messages? - Yep.
你在想办法辨认你母亲的尸体
You're looking for a way to identify your mom's body?
不 我是想...
No, I'm tryin' to...
证明现场发现的尸体不是她
Prove that it's not her down there.
我说过
As I said,
骨折或者牙科记录
Broken bones, dental records,
这些线索才有用处
those are the things that help.
你还记得你妈妈被救护车带走那晚吗
Do you remember the night the ambulance took your mom away?
依稀记得
Pieces of it.
你和你妈妈发生争执
You and your mom got into an argument.
她逼着你记住
She was trying to force you to remember the truth
卡蒂之死的真♥相♥
about what happened with Katie.
她悲痛欲绝 近乎疯狂
She was wild with grief.
你♥爸♥爸跑去保护你
Your father stepped in to protect you.
却被她打伤
And she hit him.
你♥爸♥爸打了911
He called 911.
医院的人说服他
The hospital convinced your dad
把你母亲关进康复中心 确保她的安全
To have her committed for her own safety,
以及你的安全
And for yours.
我记得后来去看她
I remember visiting her afterwards.
她...
She had a...
她手臂上打了石膏
She had a cast on her arm.
她手腕断了
She broke her wrist.
不是她
It's not her.
那人不是佩吉
It's not Peggy.
我九岁那年 我妈手腕骨折过 知道吗
My mother broke her wrist when I was nine. Right?
但死者
But the decedent...
右手腕并没有愈合的骨折线
Doesn't have any healed fracture lines on her right wrist.
如果死者不是你母亲 那她是谁
If this decedent isn't your mother, who is it?
库珀医生
Dr. Cooper?
实验室来电
I got a call from the lab.
说死者是玛丽亚·菲奥里 二十五岁 住在多伦多
The victim is Maria Fiori, 25. Lives in Toronto.
经其家庭牙医确认
Identified by the family dentist
死者右侧下磨牙的两个牙冠就是证据
Via two crowns on the bottom right pre-molars.
行 我去打电♥话♥告诉多诺万这件事
Okay, I'm gonna call Donovan and let him know.
不用 你去找你母亲
No, no, no. You go find your mother.
我们会告诉警探的 - 好 谢谢
We'll deal with the detectives. - Right, thanks.
多诺万
Donovan?
卡西迪
Cassidy.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我一直在想办法联♥系♥你
Been trying to get in touch with you.
我打电♥话♥是要找你帮忙
Here I am, just calling 'cause I need a favour.
我时间紧张
I only have a few minutes.
我不在时需要人照顾莱克西
I need someone to look after Lexi while I'm away.
严格来说 你是它的半个主人
And she's technically half your dog.
我知道 但我还在调查一起重案
Yeah, I'm-I'm on, I'm working a really big case right now.
看来跟人♥民♥英雄没法度过浪漫周末呢
It's not a romantic weekend with Harry Styles, or anything.
我现在很纠结
I'm struggling.
因为飞跃者吗
Because of Surmount?
我接受他们的理念
I embraced their philosophies
我现在都无法坚定自己的想法了
And now, I can't trust my own thinking.
没事 没事 听我说
Hey-hey-hey. Hey listen.
你在飞跃者里学到很多
You learned some good things in Surmount.
你还培养了很多终生受益的技能
I saw you develop skills that you'll have forever.
是这样 可他们是坏人
Yeah, but they were bad people.
对 没错
Yes, they were.
但任何组织内部都是良莠不齐
But there's good and bad in every organization.
择其善者而从之
You take the good you've learned and...
其不善者而改之
leave the rest behind.
有个康复中心
There's a rehab centre
可以帮我走出来
that can help me deprogram.
我明天去看看
I can check in tomorrow.
我会照顾好莱克西的
I'll take good care of Lexi.
好
Great.
明天你能接它吗 - 可以
You can pick her up tomorrow? - Yeah.
每两小时要给它上眼药
Okay, she needs eyedrops every two hours,
不然她无法视物
or she'll go blind.
方法我回头教你 - 好
I'll show you how to do it when you come by. - Yeah.
有空的话 能送我去康复中心吗
Maybe you can bring me to the centre, if you have time.
没问题 - 谢谢
I'd love to. - Thank you.
每两小时吗
Every two hours?
到了
Okay.
那好
All right, um...
我带她去卧室
I'm gonna take her bedroom.
你们俩分头行动
The rest of you guys spread out.
我们要仔细找找有关佩吉下落的
We're looking for anything that's gonna give us a clue
任何线索 - 好的
as to where Peggy went. - Okay.
你去地下室找吧
Can you check the basement?
我去厨房♥看看 - 好
I'm gonna look around the kitchen. - Okay.
要是在平时
Heh, if this were normal circumstances,
我会带你参观一下 现在不行
I'd give you a tour. Just so you know.
感觉很奇怪
It's strange.
跟家人分开那么久 如今见面...
Not seeing the family for so long and then...
却因为这些事
all of this.
我自己很高兴你能过来看看
Yeah, well, I for one, Am glad you decided to stick around.
这样我有机会了解你了
Gives me a chance to get to know you.
其实 佩吉离开后 你妈妈不想见到我
So you know, I never held it against your mom
我从未对她有何怨恨
that she didn't wanna see me after Peggy left.
对 我敢肯定你...
Yeah. No, I'm sure you just uh...
会让她想起外婆 - 是的
reminded her of grandma. - Yeah.
为度过难关 珍妮需要这么做
Jenny did what she needed to do to get through it.
你可以来卡尔加里看我
You know, you could always come see me in Calgary.
带上你男友 - 真的
Bring your boyfriend. - Yeah?
可以吗 - 当然
That would be okay? - Yeah, yeah.
卡尔加里也有同性恋
We've got gay folks in Calgary, too, you know.
我不带阿方斯过去
Oh, well then, I won't bring Alphonse.
维多利亚阿姨
Aunt Vick!
该办正事了
Duty calls.
我们要不晚点再来
Hey, maybe we uh, come back later?
他们应该知道
They deserve to know.
等待无济于事
Waiting isn't gonna make it any easier.
但起码能让我轻松些
Yeah, well, it might make it easier on me.
卡梅拉 安吉
Carmella! Ange!
天哪 你做的吗
Oh, my gosh, you made those?
真不错 快请进
Beautiful! Just inside. Go.
快来 快来 欢迎 欢迎
Come, come, come, come. Hey, welcome, welcome.
你们来参加聚会吗
You guys are here for the party, yeah?
菲奥里先生吗 - 是我
Mr. Fiori? - Yeah.
我是多诺万·麦卡沃伊警探
I'm Detective Donovan Mcavoy.
这是马利克·阿布蒂警探
This is Detective Malik Abed.
抱歉
Whoa. I'm sorry.
我们太吵了吗 抱歉 我们是意大利人
Were we being too loud? I'm sorry. We're italian.
我们控制音量有些困难
We got a little bit of trouble with volume control.
玛丽亚·菲奥里是你女儿吗
Do you have a daughter named Maria Fiori?
对
Yeah.
她昨晚去过幸福花店
Who went to merrymake flower shop last night
取预订的花束吗
to pick up an order of flowers?
对 花是为我孙女初领圣体仪式准备的
Yeah, the flowers are for my granddaughter's first communion.
先生 遗憾通知您...
Sir, I'm sorry to say...
您女儿死了
Your daughter's dead.
给我走
Get outta here.
离开我的房♥子
Get away... from my house.
今天是我家人的
This is a day of celebration
大喜日子
for my family.
你们怎么还敢... 过来...
How dare you... come here...
还告诉我...
And you say something...
这种事 不
Like this? No!!
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表