剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Get off the phone!
伊莱刚用袋子捞出一只手
Eli just pulled out a bag of hand.
好的 我马上过去
Oh, uh yeah, I'll be right there.
狗东西...
Son of a...
上啊 伊娃
Come on, Eva!
打得好
Good for you!
珍妮 伊娃·陈有还手 打得很重
Jenny, Eva Chan fought back. Hard.
多亏你上的直播言论 大家都想找我问话
And thanks to your livestream, everyone wanted to talk to me.
我刚把当地居民的监控片段发给你了
Just forwarded you a neighbour's security cam video.
貌似对方在埋伏她
Yeah, it looks like he's waiting for her.
没错 说明这不是随意袭击
Exactly. Which means it wasn't random.
现在我们得查清
Well, now we need to figure out
谁有袭击伊娃·陈的动机
who would have motive to hurt Eva Chan.
我正要去调查
That's what I'm gonna find out.
库珀
Cooper!
你都上直播了
Caught your livestream,
法医科的131名同事都看到了
As did all 131 staff who work at the coroner's office.
这下你写的报告堪比小说啊
Ooh, the paperwork on that is gonna be a novel!
我填好影响评估表了
One already-filled-out impact form.
沾了点泥
Ah, little muddy.
专家建议 下次直播
Pro-tip. Next time you livestream,
45度角面向镜头
Stand 45 degrees to the camera.
这样更上镜 - 谢谢
It's more flattering. - Thank you.
那现在我们要弄清楚
All right, now we get to figure out
这些断肢是否属于同具尸体
if all these pieces belong to one body.
别动 - 什么
Freeze! - What?
水蛭
Leech!
天哪 快弄掉 快点 快点
Oh, my god, get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
别让警♥察♥看到你这慌乱的样子
Well, don't let the pee-ons see you panic.
我没慌 快点弄掉它 拜托 天哪
I'm not, just get it off, please. Oh, my god,
天哪 天哪 - 没事
Oh, my god, oh, my god. - Just, okay.
快点 - 好 好
Get it off. - Okay, okay.
快弄掉它 这不好笑 伊莱 快点
Get it off me. It's not funny Eli, get it off.
不 住手 别硬扯
No, no, no, don't yank it.
毒素会深入血液的 明白
Those toxins will release Into your bloodstream, okay.
快弄掉 - 不怕 我来 我来
Get it off. - No, I got it, I got it. Here you go.
快弄掉 快弄掉 - 跟你讲个趣事
Get it off, get it off, hm. - So, listen, hey, fun fact.
这哪里有趣
There's nothing fun about this.
快把它从我胳膊上弄掉 - 好 你听我说
Get it off my arm right now. - Yeah, no but listen,
身体较细小的那边是它的嘴
Its mouth is the thinner, smaller side of its body.
我觉得现在应该...
I would've thought it would be the opp... Okay.
好啦 没事了 没事了
Okay. We're good, we're good.
看这典型的Y形伤口
Look that classic y-shaped bite.
貌似你得写报告了
Looks like you're gonna have to do some paperwork.
这并非例行公事
You got personally involved.
你在桌下干嘛 阿方斯
What're you doing, Alphonse?
我在这下边...
Oh, you know, I'm just down here um...
听我说 有人跟踪我
Look, I think I have a stalker.
什么 怎么回事 - 小声点
I'm sorry, what's going on? - Shh-shh-shh!
我新交往的对象刚来过
My latest hookup just showed up.
我不知道他怎么找到这里的
I-I don't know how he found out where I work,
也不知道我为何总喜欢找粘人的小伙
Nor do I know why I keep falling for young And clingy gays.
他是挺帅的 但是...
I mean, he's cute, yes, but...
我没见有谁跟踪你 阿方斯 我...
Okay, I don't-I don't see any stalker, Alphonse. I just...
罗西 - 妈妈
Oh, hey, Ross! - Hey, mom!
你怎么来啦
Hi! What're you doin'?
我来送外卖♥♥订单
Well, I finally got a foodscouts order,
但他们不要希拉西沙拉
But they cancelled the Shirazi salad,
我想你送来给你吃
So I thought maybe you were hungry.
抱歉 亲爱的 我...
Oh, sorry, honey. I'm...
对了 外公不喜欢那位护工
Also, grandpa doesn't like the PSW.
我觉得他需要点时间来适应
Okay, well, I think he just needs a little more time to acclimate.
好...吧
Ooooo...Kay.
你们认识吗 - 不认识
You guys know each other? - No, no!
你好 我是罗西
No! Hi, I'm Ross.
我是阿方斯 你妈妈的助理
Alphonse, your mother's assistant.
好吧 好吧 那我先...
Right, right, right, okay. I'm gonna just...
我先去买♥♥咖啡
I'm gonna go and get a coffee.
罗西 我的沙拉可以先放着...
Ross, you can leave my salad on... In... Just.
再见 JC - 回头见
Bye, J.C. - See ya later!
她是你领导 - 你是她儿子
She's your boss! - You're her son?
好吧 昨晚的事 - 到此为止
Okay, last night... - Never again.
天哪
Oh, god.
我告诉过你 永远
Just I told you never,
永远让我再看到你
never to come back around here.
你这个小偷
You thief.
你都把我生意搞黄了
After you bankrupted my business.
库珀先生 我是你的护工黎萨
Mr. Cooper, I'm Rizal, your PSW!
赶紧把钱如数还给我
You're gonna pay back every red cent!
赶紧还钱 不然的话
Yes, you are, and if you don't pay me back,
我就把你扔进废弃的矿井里
I'm gonna throw you down a decommissioned mineshaft,
我知道在哪里 - 住手 戈登
which I know where one is. - Oh, Gordie!
我要把你丢进去 - 戈登
I'm gonna throw you down there. - Gordie.
你明白吗 - 戈登 戈登 等等
Do you understand me? - Gordie! Gordie, whoa.
怎么了 - 听我说 老戈
What? - Whoa. Gord.
老戈 你知道他是谁吗
Gord, do you know who this is?
不 不 不 别这样
Don't-don't-don't, no, don't.
如今你还要相信他吗 小佩
You're not gonna take his side again here, are you, Pegs?
我当然知道他是谁 道格·弗罗斯特
'course I know who this is. This is Doug Frost,
卷走我所有钱财的骗子
the swindler who took all my money.
亲爱的 想来杯啤酒吗
Honey, you wanna grab a beer?
走吧 我们做披萨吃 - 有披萨
Come, let's make a pizza. - Oh, pizza.
是的 来吧 我买♥♥了你最爱的...
Yeah, come on, 'cause I got all your favourite...
不能给这懒汉
No pizza for Doug the slug.
好的 听你的 - 我不要
That's right. That's right. - None.
他马上就走了
Because he's leaving, right now.
他没走 还在这里坐着
He's not leaving, he's sittin' right there.
他马上就走 帮我把这打开 - 你不准走
He's going. Help me unpack. - Don't you leave!
看看我给你准备了什么 都是你的最爱
Look, look what I got for you, all your favourites.
都在这里 帮我打开吗
They're all here. You unpack for me. Okay?
好吧 - 真不好意思
Okay. - Oh, for god's sake.
我以为他跟我闹着玩
I thought it was a game.
不错
Love it.
我想是你刺♥激♥到他了
It's just, I think you trigger him.
你长得很像他过去的生意伙伴
You look exactly like an old business partner of his
三十年前卷钱走人的那位
that stole from him 30 years ago.
你该早点告诉我的
That would've been good to know!
我提醒过你 我觉得你
Yeah, well, I tried. Listen, I-I think that you
最好别再过来了 好吗
should probably not come back, okay?
别吵 让我想想 让我想想
Shh-shh-shh, I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
我并非是针对你 但是...
I mean, it's nothing against you, it's just...
我知道了 - 我不想你有工伤
Okay, got it. - You should be safe at work.
洋葱 - 麻烦你了
Ooh, onions. - Thanks for everything.
天哪 我刚说了什么 说什么来着
God, what was I saying? What was I saying?
等等 站住 别走
Hold on, hold it! Hold it!
晚安 黎萨 我们明天见
Well, good night, Rizal. I'll see ya tomorrow, eh?
放轻松 伙计
Take it easy, bud.
我们关系好多了
Yeah. He was starting to grow on me.
该照顾你的人是我
I should be the one looking after you.
宝贝 你不是已经在照顾我了吗
Well, but baby, you are, aren't ya?
不是吗
No?
开始吧
Let's go!
从头到脚
Head... To toe.
♪勇往直前 永不止步♪
Keep moving, keep moving
♪精益求精♪
Improving
♪盛放如你♪
You're blooming
♪心有念想 一往无前♪
Assuming you're moving all the time
♪坚定不移♪
All the time
好了
Okay...
如我所料 这只脚是匹配的
And the foot is a match, as I predicted.
预测不就是存在偏差 毫无根据的猜测
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表