剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
你为确保大家的安全付出这么多
You work so hard To keep people safe,
却还是发送这种事
and then this.
警方会开展详细调查的
The police'll do a thorough investigation
验尸过程中有何发现 我定会告知的
And I'll let you know what we find from the autopsy.
请务必及时告诉我们
Please let me know what you discover.
你的检察官朋友帮我们拿到了短期禁制令
Your crown attorney friend Got us a temporary injunction,
但我们要做更多事
But we need more than that
才能给这里的人找到永久的住处
to secure permanent housing for these folks.
他这段时间很努力
He'd been doing so well,
我还以为他能坚持过去
I really thought he was gonna make it.
里弗 如果你想休息 随时都可以
River, if you wanna take a sec, you know you can.
不用 我没事
No, I'm... I'm good.
行 那开始吧
Okay. All right.
双臂有明显的注射痕迹
Visible track marks on both arms.
对 他面部和口鼻周围
Yeah. And there's soot around his face,
都有烟灰
nose and mouth.
他的臼齿上有粘稠物质
There's a gooey substance in his molar.
像是他死前那顿饭的残留物
Likely remnants of his last meal.
能帮我化验一下吗 - 好
Can you test that for me? - Yeah.
吸入一氧化碳后
I mean, his skin should be pink
他的皮肤应呈粉红色 但并没有
from breathing in carbon monoxide, but it isn't.
你觉得他是在火灾前死的
You think he died before the fire?
多诺万猜测他先是点燃蜡烛
Well, Donovan's theory is that he lit a candle,
磕嗨后晕倒时把蜡烛弄倒的
Got high, and then knocked it over when he overdosed.
这跟他的药检报告不符
Not according to his tox screen.
他体内是有海♥洛♥因♥ 但含量极少
He had heroin in his system, but only trace amounts.
你觉得他死前并没有吸毒吗
Wait. So you're saying he wasn't high when he died?
貌似是的
Doesn't look like it.
行
Okay.
请说
Hey.
是我 多诺万 - 任何发现
Hey, Donovan. - Find anything?
我们认为死者是在火灾发生前死的
So... The decedent was dead before the fire started.
而且他并没有吸毒 所以...
And he wasn't high, so...
火灾是某些东西或某些人引起的
Something or someone else started it.
受害人和杰克之前有矛盾
Well, there was friction between the victim and 2-jacks,
我先去找他问问 - 好 谢谢
So I'll start there. - Yeah, thank...
等等
Wait! Uh...
我过去之后 你再询问他吧
Before you question him, I'd like to be there.
杰克不相信任何人
2-jacks distrusts everyone and...
如果你方式不对 肯定会搞砸的
I could see this going sideways if you take the wrong approach.
行 没问题 但你得现在就过来
All right, fine, but you need to get down here right now.
我马上 - 好的 谢谢
I'm on my way. - Okay. Thanks.
快去吧
Yeah, of course.
尸体没有任何外部创伤
The body shows no external signs of trauma.
他也没有吸毒过量
He didn't O.D.
无后循环脑梗塞
No posterior circulation infarction.
那就不是中风
So it wasn't a stroke.
而他的心脏看似正常 但...
Well, his heart looks fine, but...
注意看他的肾
Take a look at his kidneys.
间质性炎症 - 对
Interstitial inflammation. - Yeah.
可能是来自他使用的海♥洛♥因♥
I mean, I assume it's from his heroin use,
但大脑应该也会存在相关症状
But then I'd expect to see signs of that in his brain.
我们要取一份尿液样本
We're gonna need a urine sample.
你还记得见我妈的情形吧
You remember meeting my mom, right?
记得 怎么了
Yeah, why?
里弗还没见过我妈 我就先搬去她家
Well, it feels weird to me to move in with River
这让我感觉怪怪的
when she's never met my mom.
而每次我想安排她们见面
And every time I try to set up a dinner
吃个晚饭 喝杯咖啡
Or a coffee for them to meet,
里弗总会婉拒
River won't commit.
或许她只是太紧张
Well, I mean, maybe she's nervous.
她知道你妈妈对你来说有多重要
She knows how important your mom is to you.
你们母子俩非常亲近
You guys are really close.
这事确实要处理好
I mean, it's pretty high stakes.
你能代我跟她聊聊吗
Will you talk to her for me?
你知道儿子跟自己亲近是怎样的
You know how it is, being close to your own son.
我是没问题...
Yeah. I mean, I could...
不过你也可以亲自告诉她你的感受
Or you could just communicate how you feel.
告诉她这对你有多重要
Tell her that it's important to you.
没错
Yeah...
等等...
wait...
尿液中含有草酸钙
There's calcium oxalate in the urine,
符合间质性肾炎的情况
which is the same as the kidneys.
埃尔摩应该是死于乙二醇中毒
I think Elmore died of ethylene glycol poisoning.
是防冻剂
Antifreeze.
难道他是误喝的
You think he drank it by accident?
或是某人给他的
Or someone gave it to him.
还是我
Hey, it's me again.
有新发现吗
What've you got?
杰克的之宝打火机 埃尔摩说没偷的那个
2-jack's zippo lighter, the one Elmore denied stealing.
查出死因了吗
We have a COD yet?
查到了 乙二醇中毒
Yeah. Ethylene glycol poisoning.
防冻剂吗 - 正是
Antifreeze? - Exactly.
而管理营地用品的恰好是杰克
And apparently 2-jacks is the keeper of the encampment's supply.
里弗 他们来了 - 时间已到 里弗
River, they're coming. - All right, time's up, River.
我们要跟他谈谈
We need to talk to him.
警♥察♥从不谈事 - 先听听看吧
Cops never wanna talk. - Hear 'em out.
我们只是想进你的帐篷看看
We just need to take a look inside your tent.
虽只是顶帐篷 但你们还是得出示搜查令
It might only be a tent, but you still need a warrant to search it.
行 你选吧 杰克
All right, your choice, 2-jacks.
你可以让马利克进去
You can either have Malik here go on in,
先看看 我们在外面谈话
Take a look around, and we can talk to you here,
或是我们把你带回警局
Or we can take you down to the station,
我再去拿搜查令 那就会有一帮警♥察♥
I'll get that warrant, then it'll be a swarm of officers
而不是一个 进去翻遍你的物品
Going through your things, not just one detective.
你选吧
Your call.
随便吧
Whatever.
等等 他有自己的权利
Hey! He's got rights, man.
他不用跟着你们去任何地方
He doesn't have to go anywhere with you.
这是你的打火机吗
This your lighter?
我就知道是他拿的
I knew he took it!
他都能花八千块去戒毒中心
Guy gets 8-grand to stay in rehab,
却还偷我东西
Still gotta steal my stuff.
这些东西是你的吗
Do either of these belong to you?
你干嘛拿埃尔摩的背包
What're you doin' with Elmore's backpack?
他昨晚落在小屋外面的
He left it outside his hut last night.
我就拿过来看看 找我的打火机
I just took it to look for my lighter.
我后来正要还回去 结果就失火了
I was gonna return it, but then the fire broke out.
就没机会还了
I didn't have a chance.
恐怕我得拘留你了 杰克
I'm gonna have to take you into custody, 2-jacks.
他只是想拿回他的打火机
He only wanted his lighter back.
那是他的缅怀之物 - 对啊 拜托
It has sentimental value. - Yeah, come on.
他不可能会烧埃尔摩的木屋
There's no way he'd burn Elmore's hut.
埃尔摩是死于防冻剂中毒
Elmore's died of antifreeze poisoning.
我们还找到烟枪 证据确凿
We have the proverbial smoking gun. I'm sorry.
抱歉 兄弟 请转过身去
I'm sorry, man. Turn around, please.
嘿 杰克
Hey, 2-jacks!
杰克 你没事吧
Hey, 2-jacks, you all right?
就这样 保持住 对 侧躺着别动
Stay there. Stay this way. Come on, stay on your side.
保持侧躺
Stay on your side.
等等 他心跳很快
Hold on. His pulse is racing.
我们得送他去医院
We need to get him to the hospital.
马利克 把车开过来 - 好的 收到
Malik, get the car. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
保持侧躺 救护车马上就到
Stay on your side. Help is coming.
你会需要做透析
You'll need to receive dialysis
来排出体内的乙二醇
to help rid your body of the ethylene glycol.
幸好他们送医及时
You're lucky that they brought you in when they did.
你记得喝过什么别的东西吗
Do you remember drinking anything out of the ordinary?
只喝过水 - 那你在营地附近
Nothing but water. - Did you notice anyone strange
有看到陌生人徘徊吗
lurking around the encampment?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表