剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Looks like "heel" be reading your report later.
没事 我一只脚都能应付
Ah, yeah, well I don't mind going sole-o.
好吧
All right.
伊娃·陈的颅骨后方有处狭长凹陷
We found an elongated depression on the back of Eva Chan's skull,
似乎被棍棒或钢管重击所致
like she was hit with a rod or a pipe.
她应该是遭人袭击
So, it looks like she was attacked.
反亚裔暴♥力♥袭击通常是随机作案
Anti-Asian attacks are usually random,
而且随意袭击很难处理
and random attacks are tough to solve.
没错 但我们能追溯案发时间...
Yeah, well, we can date this one...
血肿是三天前造成的
It's a three-day-old hematoma.
附近的某些餐厅想必有三天前的
Well, some of these restaurants must have security footage
监控录像
from three days ago.
我要先跟她的儿女沟通
But first I need to talk to the kids.
排除他们的作案嫌疑
Rule them out as suspects.
所有粉丝
妈妈已经是一个传奇 将会继续下去
我知道大家和我们一样关心我妈妈
I know my mom meant a lot to you, to all of us.
没了她 我不知该怎样活下去
I don't know what I'm gonna do without her.
她日夜期盼着能让我妹妹 我 还有大家
She dreamed of making this community a safer place
能在这个社区
for my sister and me.
安居乐业
For all of us.
疫情爆发后 我妈妈的追悼会
Mom's memorial is the most views I've had
是我目前浏览量最多的视频
since the pandemic started.
你在直播吗 - 用的餐厅账号♥
You're live-streaming this? - From the restaurant account.
人们想互相联结
People wanna connect.
我是凶案组的多诺万·麦卡沃伊警探
I'm Detective Donovan McAvoy, Homicide.
凶案组
Homicide?
迈克尔 尸检结果显示
Michael, your mother's autopsy showed
你母亲头部有钝器伤
blunt force trauma to her head
我们怀疑她曾遭人袭击
so we think she may have been attacked.
是谁 是谁对我母亲下此毒手
By who? Who did this to my mother?
快告诉我凶手是谁... - 迈克尔 我...
Look, I want whoever did this... - Michael, I just...
验尸官方才告诉我母亲是被人谋杀的
The coroner just told me my mother was murdered.
对吧
Isn't that right?
反亚裔仇恨犯罪该结束了
Anti-Asian hate crimes need to stop.
你是否认同呢
Do you, or don't you, agree?
拜托 库珀医生
Please, Dr. Cooper,
我们需要战友 而非懦夫
We need our allies with us, not behind us.
好吧 迈克尔 我认同你
Yes, Michael, I agree.
我也认为必须结束
I agree. Hate crimes have to stop,
本市乃至全国的仇恨犯罪
not just here in the city, but in the country.
我们要保护长辈
We need to protect our elderly.
我们要讨回公道
We need justice!
案件尚在调查
This is an open investigation.
你竟然公开声称这是仇恨犯罪
You just publicly declared it a hate crime.
多诺万 我...
Donovan, I...
若真要与无视我权威的人共事
Okay. If I wanted to work with someone undermining my authority,
我宁可找马利克 - 怎么回事
I'd call Malik! - What is going on?
你反应这么大干嘛
Why are you acting like this?
若需要找人给我做心理治疗
If I want someone to psychoanalyze me,
我更愿意找克里玛
I would've stayed with Kirima.
你跟克里玛分手了吗
You and Kirima broke up?
知道吗 你让我们现在更难找到
Look, you... you just decreased the odds of us finding
公正的目击者
an unbiased witness, all right.
工作现在很难开展
You just made my job harder.
好吧 多诺万
Donovan, okay, look,
你要是现在不想谈克里玛的事
if you don't wanna talk about Kirima right now,
没关系 我始终支持你
That's fine, but I am on your team.
那请别在社交媒体上空口无凭地断定案情
Then don't declare things on social media without evidence.
我... 有吗
I... Didn't!
奇事天天有
There's never a dull day here.
放心 小断脚 我们会帮你找回全尸的
Don't worry, foot, we're gonna find the rest of you.
有浣熊咬痕 截面看不太清
The bite marks from a raccoon obscure it,
但能看出是利器所致
But it's a clean cut.
这脚不是从自然脱落的
This foot is not disarticulated.
截面平整 不是锯刃 更像是铁铲
Non-serrated blade, smooth like the edge of a shovel,
或是切肉刀
Or a carving knife.
让我看看
All right.
那是什么
What's that?
断脚
A foot.
不 我是说这个
No, that!
指甲缝里有绿色物体
There's something green under the toenail.
里弗 能麻烦你取出来吗
Uh, river, do you wanna do the honours?
脚趾真菌感染吗
Toe fungus?
其实是
Actually...
运动型雨生红球藻
Haematococcus pluvialis motile,
就是水藻
A.K.A. algae.
发现这断脚的工业园区附近有水体吗
Was there water near the industrial park where we found that foot?
安大略湖的卡洛沙嘴处
Carlaw spit juts into Lake Ontario.
有许多湿地池塘
and has many wetland ponds.
看来要去"钓鱼"了
We're going fishing.
你能小点声吗
Can you keep your voices down?
海伦服用了大♥麻♥二醇油
Helen took some CBD oil.
才在我妈的床上睡着
And she's finally asleep in mom's bed.
好的 我们想了解你母亲近三天的
All right, we need to retrace your mother's steps
行动轨迹 你记得她都做了什么吗
from three days ago. Can you remember what she did?
她每天都在餐馆工作
Worked at the restaurant all day.
我们每晚十一点关门
Closed up at 11:00 p.m..
好的 关门之后呢
Okay, what happens after you close?
周四晚上 妈妈去银行存款 倒垃圾
Thursday night, mom does the bank deposit, garbage,
重置捕鼠器
resets the rat traps.
我负责拖地和收尾
I mop up and do final cleaning.
那垃圾箱在哪
And garbage bins are?
外面的巷子里
Out in the back alley.
她会走那条巷子去银行
She'll take the pathway then to the bank.
好的 那她有提起什么反常的事情吗
Okay, she never mentioned anything out of the ordinary happening?
没有
She didn't,
她从来不提 总想独自承担
But that isn't strange for her. She was proud.
你那晚跟她聊过吗
Did you talk to her at all that night?
她回来时我正往冷库里装货
I was stocking the fridges when she came home.
上楼后 我看她的卧室门都关了
Bedroom door was closed when I came upstairs.
那她第二天有何反常举动吗
And did she act unusual at all the next day?
她可能有脑震荡 而且不知道
She would've had a concussion and she wouldn't have known
硬膜下血肿可能致死
that the subdural hematoma may kill her.
她确实看着很疲惫
She did seem worn out.
我当时以为她只是需要休息
I thought she just needed a break.
她也没理由向你隐瞒遇袭的事吧
I mean, does it make sense that she would hide the assault from you?
她担心我会意气用事
She knew that I would lose it.
那你跟你妈妈置气过吗
Did you ever lose it with your mom?
你最好是为追查杀害我妈妈的凶手
You're trying to find my mother's killer.
才这样问我的
That's why you're asking that question.
我没有
No.
我们关系很好
We were close.
她为我们兄妹俩付出这么多
I wanted to carry on her legacy with dumpling house
我只想将她的饺子馆发扬光大
after everything she did for me and my sister.
你们在店外装摄像头了吗
Do you have any cameras set up in back?
没有
No.
我妈妈很俭朴 不想花那钱
Mom was too frugal for things like that.
海伦 你快去休息
Helen, go back to bed.
快去 你这样可不行
Come on. I'm worried about you.
稍后法医科会检查餐馆和公♥寓♥
I'll have forensics work up the restaurant and the apartment
我去检查周边的摄像头
and I'll canvass the neighbourhood for cameras.
好的 也请你再让他们找找
Okay, and if you could ask them to look for anything
能用作凶器的圆柱形物体
that's cylindrical that could have been used as a weapon.
他告诉她了
He told her.
等等
Hey...
怎么了 马利克 - 珍妮
Hey, Malik, - Hey, Jenny,
赶紧过来 越快越好 伊莱需要你帮忙
We need you here, ASAP. Eli needs your help.
可以 我正要回办公室
Uh yeah, I was just gonna head back to the office,
我先去找你吧
But I can reroute.
我们找到"母脉"啦 警探
We've hit the mother lode, detective!
电♥话♥挂了吧
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表