剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Isn't a prediction just a guess based on bias and not evidence?
我听见了
I heard that.
看来受害人被肢解了
Well, many pieces, one victim.
身首异处 真可怜
A sad body mosaic.
这些是什么伤痕
Oh, what are these marks?
看起来像别的东西所致
They look like they're from a foreign object.
而非肢解他的武器
Not the weapon used to dismember him.
这些切口都很平整 加西亚医生
These cuts are clean. Dr. Garcia?
这里也是
It's the same over here.
这些残肢都是用利刃截断的
A smooth, sharp blade made all of these cuts.
指尖被鱼咬过
Well, the fingertips are fish-nibbled,
但皮肤完整
But the skin is intact,
换作是我 肯定在过去24小时内抛尸
so I'd put body disposal within the past 24 hours.
24小时内吗
Within the past 24 hours?
颅底骨折 是致命伤
The base of the skull's fractured. That's fatal.
是哪种哺乳动物把他脸咬成这样的
What kind of mammal got to the face before we did?
水獭吗 得想别的方法来确定死者身份
An otter? We need another way to ID him.
下颌骨完好
Mandible's intact.
我会扫描死者牙齿
I'll take post-mortem dental x-rays
并与其生前的牙科记录比对
And compare them to ante-mortem dental records.
多谢 里弗
Thank you, River.
你就是兰迪·格罗特
Randy groat, the goat?
有人毁坏我的标牌
Someone's been defacing my signs,
更可恶的是还在上面画胡子
drawing moustaches on 'em, and worse.
这是犯罪
That's a crime.
你应该知道这街区有很多人
You know, a lot of people in the neighbourhood
都在抱怨你的销♥售♥策略
have been complaining about your overly-aggressive
过于强势 - 我那是活力
Sales tactics. - Dynamic.
我确信他们说的是强横
I believed the words used were bullying.
我是在激励 - 应该是骚扰
Motivating. - Harassment.
这是我的坚持 所以我才能成功
Persistence! That's why I'm the goat,
史上最伟大的房♥地♥产♥大亨
greatest of all-time real estate king.
你想把唐人街原来的业主
You're trying to push out the original owners
都给赶走 - 没有
of Chinatown businesses. - No.
你不是想买♥♥下陈家的餐厅吗
Were you trying to buy the Chan's restaurant?
他们生意本就不景气 不是吗
They weren't exactly booming with business, all right?
他们不明白卖♥♥掉房♥子
Nobody understood they'd make more money
能赚多少钱
selling the property.
说来惭愧 那老太太我说不动
Could never convince that old lady. Shame!
她本可以安享晚年的 - 但她死了
She could've retired wealthy. - But instead she's dead!
我听说了 真是可惜
Yeah, I heard that. I'm sorry.
她的儿女应该能明理些
Maybe now, the kids will see reason.
我能看看你的右前臂吗 - 怎么
Can I see your right forearm? - Why?
我们也可以去车站再慢慢检查
Well, we could always go to the station and take a look there.
要不帮我跟陈家的那俩孩子美言几句
Put in a good word for me with the Chan kids?
赶紧把广♥告♥牌拿走 否则我告你乱扔杂物
Pick up your posterboards or I'll charge you with littering.
珍妮 - 怎么了
Hey, Jenny. - Hey.
我在伊娃·陈遇袭的巷子里找到的
Look what I found in the alley Where Eva Chan was attacked.
您又来验尸房♥了 麦卡沃伊警探
Ah! Here you are again in the suite, Detective McAvoy,
还是没提申请
despite the multiple requests.
她是用这个还击伤害她的人吗
Is that what she hit her assailant with?
对 钉子上貌似有干涸血迹
Yeah. Almost looks like dried blood on these nails,
希望能提取到DNA
So hopefully we'll be able to pull some DNA.
那是什么
Is that?
无名受害者
Unknown victim.
身体的其他部分可能被冲走或碎解了
Chances are the rest of the body washed away or disintegrated.
你要干嘛
What're you doin'?
你先拿着它
Hold this for a second.
不 不 不 不行 拜托
No, no, no. Nope. Oh, come on.
别污染尸体... 珍...
Don't contaminate the... Je...
这位被肢解的死者就是袭击伊娃·陈的人
The dismembered man is the one who assaulted Eva Chan.
没错
Yeah.
其实 我知道你现在正面临很多事
Hey, look, I know, I know there's a lot going on for you right now
而且我也不想窥探你的隐私 但是
and I-I don't really, I don't wanna pry, but you know,
说到平衡工作和生活的难处
If anybody understands the difficulties between
我是最能理解的人
balancing work and life, it's me.
沙玛医生 他能帮到你
Dr. Sharma, he really is the best.
现在可以断定无名男尸袭击过伊娃·陈
Look, somebody knew our John Doe assaulted Eva Chan.
定是有人复仇
I mean, this was revenge.
JC 里弗在牙科记录中查到了死者的身份
JC! River got an ID on the dental records.
幸运烧烤快餐店的杰森·彭斯
Jason Pence from Lucky Barbecue Blitz.
是陈家隔壁的餐馆
That's the restaurant next to the Chan's.
好 我去看看
Yeah, I'll go check it out.
行 我先继续拼凑尸体了
Okay, I'm gonna keep trying to piece this guy together.
谢谢 阿方斯 不客气 珍妮
Merci, Alphonse? So, de rien, Jenny.
放心 警探 我定会全力支持
No problem, detective, I got your back, too!
你做得很好
You're doin' a bang-up job.
阿方斯
Hey, Alphonse?
你还没走呢
Oh, hey! You're still here.
对 我等我妈离开
Yeah, I was just waiting for mom... To leave.
她是走了 都没尝我做的希拉西沙拉
Which she did, without trying my Shirazi salad.
巧了 我正饿得不行
Oh, hey, I'm famished.
我想尝尝
I'll try it.
真的 - 当然
Really? - Yeah.
吃吧
Okay.
我要真实评价 但你别太诚实
Be honest, but maybe not like, too honest.
我最近在研究我爸爸的食谱
I've been sort of fiddling around with some of my dad's recipes,
在原有风味的基础上
trying to stay connected to my roots
我加入了自己的创意
while putting my own flair in there.
你明白吧
You know, so...
味道很糟糕吗
Oh... It's-it's that bad.
里面有芝麻吗 - 对
Is there sesame? - Yeah!
我特意放的调料 嘴巴真灵
Yeah, that's the dressing. Wow, that's, mm-hmm.
很会猜 - 我对芝麻过敏
That's clever. - Allergic.
好吧
Okay, um...
别动
Don't move.
我想想 - 肾上腺素
Okay. - Epipen.
什么 - 抽屉
What? - Drawer.
肾上腺素 肾上腺素
Epipen. Epipen.
你怎么不早说会过敏呢
You didn't tell me that you were allergic.
谁会在沙拉里放芝麻吗
Who puts sesame in a Shirazi salad?
多谢救助
Your competence...
非常帅气
Is hot.
幸好...
Yeah, I guess...
这些年的急救训练没白学
I guess all those years of CPR training finally paid off.
抱歉 我没跟你坦白
Sorry for hiding from you.
抱歉 我差点毒死你
Sorry for poisoning you.
911 有何情况
911, what's your emergency?
你好 - 来个小汉堡吗
Hi there. - Hey, uh slider?
我们在尝试素肉新品
We're trying a new brand of vegan meat.
不了谢谢 我是警探多诺万·麦卡沃伊
No thanks. I'm Detective Donovan McAvoy,
我是为你兄弟杰森的事来的
I'm here about your brother, Jason.
你在哪个暗巷里找到他了吗
Did you find him drunk in an alley?
他不来上班 我们都快累死了
Didn't show up for work and we're slammed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们找到了他的尸体 他已遇害
We found Jason's body. He was killed.
等等 他怎么了
Wait, he was what?
真的
How?
他死了
Doing what?
你们之前是想逼走陈家人吗
Were you trying to push the chan's out of their restaurant?
你们生意忙 想拓宽门面 - 不
You guys are busy. You could use the room. - No!
我们是曾出价交易
I mean, I mean we did offer,
但陈阿婆不想卖♥♥
But Mrs. Chan didn't wanna sell.
没准你们恐吓过陈阿婆 逼她离开
Well, maybe you thought you could frighten Mrs. Chan into leaving.
趁着最近反亚裔暴♥力♥事件激烈 袭击她
Took advantage of the rise in anti-Asian violence, attacked her?
杰森说那天晚上碰见她
Jason said that he ran into her the other night
说她应该会答应卖♥♥店
And he said she might sell now.
他们不是偶遇那么简单吧
He did more than run into her.
对 我告诉过他那样不行
Yeah, I told him it was a stupid plan.
我兄弟是迈克尔杀的吗
Was it Michael who killed my brother?
待着别动
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表