剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
The body hasn't started eating itself.
那就好
Delightful.
那他是摔下去 跳下去 还是被推下去的呢
Can you tell if he fell, jumped, or was pushed?
得把他弄出来才知道
I can't know 'til we get him out.
不过他是仰面着地
But he landed on his back.
他是自己掉进混凝土
All right, was he poured on top of the concrete,
还是被人浇上混凝土的呢
or was the concrete poured on top of him?
浇灌痕迹完好
Well, the edge of the pour seems fairly intact,
说明尸体坠落前
which tells me the concrete had begun to set,
混凝土已经开始凝固
before the body landed on top of it.
混凝土凝固通常需要三天
All right, concrete takes about three days to dry.
你认为他是坠落后还是坠落前死的呢
Can you tell if the fall killed him, or if he was already dead?
我说过 得把他...
Again, we won't know until...
得先把他弄出来 明白
Until you get him out. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你故意的吗
You missed me, didn't you?
没有 真没有
Not really, no.
那部电梯弃用多久了
And that elevator has been out of order for how long?
房♥东说那电梯
The landlord said it had been
两年前就停用了
decommissioned two years ago,
不过他们...
but they hadn't...
是翻修时才做的防水处理
They hadn't waterproofed it, until the renovations.
混凝土是在... - 八天前灌注的
Concrete was poured... - Eight days ago.
你们签租♥房♥♥合同前
You didn't bother to check in there
都不来检查下吗
before you signed the lease?
无意冒犯
No, no offence, you know.
我没在指责你们
I'm not judging.
有人想喝茶吗
Anyone feel like tea?
没有
No.
我知道 宝贝
I got it, babe.
看吧 我没指责谁
Said I wasn't judging.
整栋建筑
With all the construction,
水压最好的时候也高到哪里去
the water pressure has been mediocre at best.
我首次租住的那所公♥寓♥ 之前的住户
My first apartment, the guy who lived there before me,
他留下一大堆色情杂♥志♥ 让我去收拾
he uh, left a haunting number of dirty magazines, for me to find.
能理解
So, I get it.
对
Yes.
跟这里的情况完全相同
That's exactly the same as this.
真是甜蜜之家
Home sweet home.
我们也该开始细查了
Well, we might as well start canvassing.
不能光等着房♥东或管♥理♥员♥
Uh, no sense waiting on the landlord or super.
对 我们得确保其他人的安全
Yeah, let's make sure nobody else is at risk
这里确实像个死亡陷阱
'cause this place does seem like a death trap.
好吧
All right.
我们就从房♥屋可货梯的住户
All right, we'll start with anyone, whose loft has access
开始调查
to the freight elevator.
你们好
Hey...
听说这里有警♥察♥ 是吗
We heard there were cops down here?
我们住在楼上
We live upstairs.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
好吧 既然大家都来了...
Well, um, since you're all here...
进来吧
Come on in.
欢迎
Welcome.
你看见罗西没有
Hey, have you seen Ross?
他在楼下
He's downstairs.
乖乖听话
Oh, be a doll, would ya,
今晚把这些送去里弗家 好吗
and take these to River's tonight?
你要去哪里 - 花店
Where ya goin'? - Flower shop.
刚有个圣餐的大订单
Big order just came in for a Holy Communion.
恶人永无宁日
No rest for the wicked.
再见 罗西
Bye, Ross.
玩得开心 - 再见
Have a lovely day, hun. - See ya later.
闻起来真香
It smells amazing in here.
没错 佩吉烤了些
Yeah, Peggy did some,
里弗和丹尼斯暖房♥派对用的饼干
baking for River and Dennis' housewarming.
先别拿
Hey.
他们肯定喜欢
They're gonna like them.
我刚在...
I uh, was...
收拾你外公的遗物时
Cleaning out some of Grandpa's stuff, and I,
找到了这些
I found these.
我想是你的
Think they're yours.
是的
Yeah.
租金 水电
Rent. Utilities.
我想算算自己的存款够不够
I was just seeing if I had enough saved,
我搬出去住
to get my own place.
是的
Yeah.
不过 我知道现在什么情况 我...
But, um, yeah I know, I know with everything going on, I...
我现在不能搬出去
I can't do that right now.
你放心 - 罗西
Don't worry about it. - Ross,
其实我...
look, I um...
亲爱的 我希望你能离开我们 走出家里
Honey, I want you to have a life outside of this house,
开始新的生活
outside of us,
不用管我 - 我明白 我明白...
outside of me. - I know, I know, I do...
我... 你...
I... you...
外公和我...
Grandpa and I had this um...
有个共同账户
This shared bank account,
里面给你存了点钱
where we were saving money for you,
如果你想
if you wanted to, you know,
去旅行 或者...
go on a trip or...
新买♥♥个工业烤箱 或者搬出去
Buy a new industrial oven, or move out.
妈妈 我...
Mom, I...
这钱是你的 所以你可以...
You know, that money is yours, so, you can uh...
你可以随意支配 只是...
You can use it however you want, just...
要想清楚 好吗
Think about it, okay?
好的 - 你要出去吗
Okay, um... - Okay. You headed out?
对 如果...
Yeah. Look just...
如果要帮忙 就给我发信息
Just text me if you need anything.
好吗 - 好的
Okay? - Yeah.
谢谢妈
And...and thank you.
时间紧急 这标本我要尽快弄好
I'm on a really tight deadline with this one.
不过我跟你们说 这样的事
But I'll tell ya, something like this,
之前从未发生过
has never happened here before.
其实这座建筑方方面面都很糟糕
It's a pretty boring building, actually, all things considered.
这种在家附近
We know this is a lot.
发生的命案
You know, something like this,
我们见怪不怪了
happening so close to home.
想到我的工作
Because of what I do,
大家都以为
people assume,
这次命案没有困扰到我
that death doesn't bother me.
可是事实恰恰相反
But it's the opposite.
浇灌混凝土的时候 你在附近吗
Were you around when the concrete was being poured?
不 我从未靠近电梯
No, I never go anywhere near the elevator.
而且
Plus,
这里施工非常频繁
there's always so much construction going on.
我甚至不知道这事
I didn't even know it was happening.
如果电梯坑没封闭好
If the elevator pit isn't sealed properly,
这地方很可能被淹 我们都会死
the place could flood and we could all die.
有意思
Fun fact.
人们只看到台面的优雅
People only see the elegance.
却未想过
They don't realize
台下的辛苦 那种感觉就像是
that after a show run, it feels like you've gone
你跟拳王大战12回合
12 rounds with Ali.
明白
Noted.
你们有听见电梯井里
You guys hear any noises,
传出过任何动静或者喊叫声
or shouting coming from the elevator shaft?
没有 我们整天都在舞团排练
No, but we're in company rehearsals all day.
多数日子如此 - 每天10小时左右
Most days. - About 10 hours.
算上技术测试和最终彩排 要12小时
12, if you count tech and dress rehearsals.
你们里房♥屋的电梯口
Hmm, and has there ever been an issue
有发生过任何事故
with elevator shaft access, in your own loft?
或者意外呢
Or any accidents?
我们两年前左右搬进来时
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表