剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
Servers at Piron?
十六层 十七层
16th and 17th floors.
还有这个 我认为迟早会有用
I also thought these might come in handy.
接下来怎麽办?
So what's next?
我会想出来的
I'll figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
在此期间 我可以...
In the meantime I can...
你可以回家了
You can go home.
你什麽意思?
What's the point?
你想让我眼睁睁地看著
You want me to just sit here and watch
我的兄弟占领全世界吗?
while my brother takes over the world?
你该走了
Now you need to leave.
不 不 不 不
No, no no no no.
我才不要碰这鬼玩意呢
I don't touch that shit.
你们在卖♥♥这个?
Are you selling those?
我愿意出高价
I'll pay more than list.
走开
Beat it.
卢卡斯 再帮我一次
One more job Lucas.
你应该考虑低调点
You should consider trying to draw less attention to yourself.
那还有什麽乐趣呢?
Where's the fun in that?
废话少说
Let's make this quick.
你确定是今天发生吗?
You sure it's happening today?
我的情报很准的
My intel's top shelf.
让他们去打打杀杀 你等著捡便宜就行了
They'll do the heavy lifting and you can piggyback.
拿著
There you go.
你有什麽计划 柯蒂斯?
What's your endgame Curtis?
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
他希望你能接受自己的命运
he wants you to get what's coming to you.
这话可不会让我感觉好些
That doesn't exactly make me feel better.
快点 透露一点
Come on, help me out.
你为什麽要冒这麽大的风险?
Why are you taking this kind of risk?
他救了我
He saved me.
他给我展示了...
He showed me...
你只需要知道凯瑟琳不是他的门徒
all you need to know is Catherine isn't his disciple.
而是他的狱卒
She's his jailer.
伟大的日子即将到来
A great day is coming.
狄龙警长 长官
Inspector Dillon, sir.
案子没结之前...
Until the case is closed...
案子已经结了
The case is closed.
长官
Sir.
什麽事 卡梅伦?
What is it Cameron?
有关解放组织
Liber8.
发现某人的踪迹
There's been a sighting.
是特拉维斯·贝尔塔
Travis Verta.
然后呢?
And?
最后没抓到他
We missed him.
那是什麽?
What is that?
你说过他们现在四分五裂
You said they'd blown apart.
我们需要扩大现有的优势
We need to press our advantage.
明白
I'm on it.
是时间旅行装置
It's the time device.
他用的是基于液态芯片技术的程序
He's written code based on liquid chip tech
但这种技术不属于这个时代
that shouldn't be available
所以非常容易受到攻击
so it's more vulnerable.
它与大脑建立了初步的链接
It creates a rudimentary connection with the brain
而随著佩戴时间的增长 这种链接会越来越强
that grows stronger the longer you wear the bracelet.
根据这些蓝图
Now these blueprints?
结合朱利安拿来的主机说明
The specs on the mainframe that Julian brought?
只要我们能侵入
If we can get to it,
就很容易在裡面植入病毒
it should be easy enough to download a virus.
我不希望人们受到伤害
I don't want people to get hurt.
那把他们吓得屁滚尿流怎麽样?
How about we scare the shit out of them?
开机
You're green.
正在连接中
Connecting.
我们用光环来绑♥架♥大脑的杏仁体
We use HALO to hijack the amygdala.
释放大量的恐惧因子
Flood the system with fear.
这样健康监控器就变成了健康威胁
The health monitor becomes a health hazard.
这样能行吗?
Will it be enough?
哦 我的天啊!
Oh my god!
上帝啊!!
Oh my god!!!
你还敢戴那东西吗?
You still want to wear that thing?
卡洛斯
Carlos.
狄龙把时间装置拿进办公室了
Dillon has the time travel device in his office.
他还组装了起来
He assembled it.
自♥由♥职业者随时会出现
The freelancers will be here any minute.
这跟我有什麽关係...?
And this is on me because...?
我有些事马上就得做
There's something I have to do.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
祝你好运 无论结果怎样
Good luck, for whatever it's worth.
警长?
Inspector?
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
我正要去派朗
I'm on my way to Piron.
我和你一起 不介意吧
I'll join you. If that's okay.
随便你
Suit yourself.
有这个必要吗?
Really?
我不想有任何伤亡
I don't want any casualties.
哦 没问题
Yeah, sure.
我们去把你的小乖宝救出来吧
Let's go get your boy.
好
Let's.
你是去参加大型董事会吗?
So, big Board meeting?
差不多
Something like that.
我猜派朗的福利可比警局好多了
I imagine that the perks at Piron are probably better than policing.
你以为我♥干♥警♥察♥就是为了这个?
You think that's why I got into police work?
福利?
The perks?
我知道不是
I know that's not why.
但是我亲眼看到你的变化
But I've seen you change.
也看到你周围人的变化
I've seen others change around you.
这麽说我把你们一群好人拖下水
So I'm dragging down a bunch of good men and women
就为了能开雷克萨斯 是吗?
because I want to drive a Lexus, is that it?
信♥号♥♥停止了
The signal stopped.
刚才明明在这儿的
But it was here.
不想再走后门了吗
So much for the back way.
你之前可没跟我说过这个
That's a change we didn't discuss.
我仔细考虑过了
I thought about it.
这样更简单
It's simpler.
我假装把你交给他们
I pretend I'm bringing you in.
哦 你要把我交出去?
Oh, you're going to bring me in?
怎麽 你认为自己天下无敌麽
Oh you think you're so tough.
你知道 我超爱你耍狠的样子
Oh now you know I love it when you play rough
但这真的有必要吗?
but are those really necessary?
现在你是我的囚犯了
Now you're my prisoner.
别演得太过了
Don't overdo it.
你知道什麽叫伪装吗?
Do you even understand the concept of disguise?
我们恐♥怖♥分♥子♥看起来都一个样
All us terrorists look the same.
你的伪装真不赖啊
Yours looks good though.
当初卡加梅走进这栋大楼 把自己炸飞
You think Kagame imagined this
他预想到今天的情况了吗?
when he walked in that building and blew himself up?
解放组织四分五裂?
Liber8 blown apart?
如果每个人都各怀目的穿越回来
What chance is there for any real change
发生真正变革的可能有多大?
when anyone can go back and tweak events in their favour?
每个人都相信能够重新开始
Everyone believes in a do-over.
只要摁一下重启 一切可以重头再来
You just press reset and start again.
但种种努力都是徒劳
But it'll never last.
北方有个小地方
There's a place up north.
远离都市 人们都过著自己的小日子
Remote, people minding their own business.
你真觉得我们适合过那样的生活?
Do you really think that's us?
不试怎麽会知道
Only one way to find out.
那些敌人 总会找到我们的
We'll always be hunted.
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
我们可以开车去北方
We can drive north.
再一起想办法
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表