剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
你相信他吗?
You believe him?
我扫描了他
I scanned him.
他没有撒谎
He checked out.
我们走进死胡同裡了
So that's a dead end.
事情没这麽简单
It's not sitting right.
艾力克相信光环是无害的
Just because Alec believes Halo is harmless
并不意味著光环就真的无害
doesn't mean that it is.
不管他们给你多少钱 我付三倍给你
Whatever they're paying you I'll triple it,
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你是琪拉的...
You're Kiera's uh...
你是马修·凯洛格
You're Matthew Kellog.
原来我已经这麽出名了
My reputation precedes me.
希望这是件好事
I hope that's a good thing.
我比你认为的还要了解你
I know you better than you realize.
我其实不是这儿的人
I'm not exactly from around here.
你和我都不是
You and me both.
所以我才来找你
That's why I came to you.
我需要资源 需要情报
I need resources, I need information.
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
以后会的
You will.
你到底需要什麽?
What do you need, exactly?
我要找自♥由♥职业者
I need to find a freelancer,
拿回他们带走的东西
retrieve something they took.
你可以帮我吗?
Can you help me with that?
如果那帮人找到你
Those guys tend to find you,
结果一般都不会太好
and it doesn't usually go too well.
我不担心他们
They don't worry me.
好吧 就算我真的找到了
Alright, say I do find them.
怎麽联繫你?
How would I contact you?
我们先约个碰头地点
We pre-arrange a meeting.
拿著这个
Take this.
我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
我们要赶快行动
We need to act fast.
我们的未来如何 在此一战
Our future depends on it.
等等
Hang on.
我不想失礼 不过你到底是何方神圣?
I don't want to be rude here, but who the hell are you?
以后再告诉你
You'll have to wait for another time.
有不到百分之六的试用者
We're seeing a reaction in less than six percent
出现了不良反应
of our beta testers.
百分之六
Six percent.
也就是说如果我们如期推广
So that means if the launch goes the way we want,
到圣诞节就会有三万个神经病在大街上乱晃?
by Christmas we'll have 30,000 psychotic people walking around?
几率有点高啊
It seems a bit high.
没那麽严重
It'll never get to that.
看起来像是神经交互出现了问题
It looks like a problem with the neural interfacing.
这就好比一个人对谷蛋白过敏
It's like if someone had a gluten allergy but,
你懂的 只不过这个是脑子过敏
you know, in the brain.
我们会找到解决办法的
We could find a work-around.
这麽烂的比喻 你是在哄我 还是哄她?
Are you dumbing this down for me or her?
不 我才不会呢
No, I would never.
真的
Really.
这只是第一批原型机
It's an Alpha model.
第一批量子手♥机♥重得像砖头
The first quantal phones shipped as bricks.
他们都挺过去了
They recovered.
有问题你应该跟我说啊 杰森
You should have told me about this, Jason.
你应该跟我坦诚相待的
You should have come clean.
我知道
I know.
你怎麽样?
How are you?
我还好
I'm fine.
听著 要是这对你有害
Look, I don't want you to keep wearing this
我不想你再戴著了
if it's hurting you.
但是我们真的要解决这个问题
But we really need to fix it.
真出事你可是首当其衝
You're the lead on that interface.
对 我可以间隔著戴 戴几个小时
Yeah, I can take breaks, a few hours on,
摘下来几个小时
a few hours off.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
是啊
Yeah.
我们之间不要再有秘密 好吗?
No more secrets between us, ok?
好
Alright.
派朗造了一个有高危缺陷的产品
Piron has a dangerously flawed product
在上面投了数百万
that they've invested millions in,
他们还有狄龙在制度内帮忙擦屁♥股♥
and they have Dillon on the inside sweeping up the damage.
在你指控别人之前
You better be a hundred percent sure
你最好百分百确定
before you make any accusations.
有三个人说 他们摆脱了指控
I have three people that say they handed off charges,
费用是派朗的律师出的
and payoffs were handled by Piron lawyers.
有人愿意就此录口供吗?
Any of them willing to go on record?
没有
No.
这麽重量级的目标 必须保证一击致命
You shoot the king, you gotta kill the king.
艾力克肯定也脱不了关係
Alec is involved.
你对艾力克的恨意是怎麽回事儿?
What is with your hate-on for Alec?
你当初选的可是这个艾力克 而不是另一个
I thought you chose this Alec over the other one.
那个告别仪式 为另一个琪拉举办的
That ceremony, for the other Kiera,
你就没好好想想 他为什麽这麽做?
did you ever stop and ask yourself why he did it?
对她尊重 给她一个圆♥满♥结局
It was about respect, closure.
或者为了毁尸灭迹
Or maybe a great way to cover something up.
让证据永远消失
Make evidence disappear forever.
什麽的证据?
Evidence of what?
她的CMR芯片 被他拿走了
Her CMR chip, he removed it.
不是吧
He didn't.
真的 光环的技术比现在领先将近一百年
Yes. This Halo technology is three generations ahead of what's available today.
你觉得是怎麽回事?
How do you think that happens?
这也有点...
That little...
好吧
Ok.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
这次我打算不走寻常路
I'm going about this a different way.
怎麽做?
How so?
我去找人帮忙
I'm calling in a favour.
你呢?
You?
我要追查另外一条线索
I've got another lead to chase down.
希望虽然渺茫 但是...
It's a long shot, but...
这麽说 你放弃了原则 加入了敌营
So you gave up and joined the enemy.
我的原则没有变
Well, my principles are unchanged,
我为派朗工作只是为了盯著他们
I'll work for Piron and just watch over them.
真的吗? 哈
Really? Huh.
外人看起来
'Cause from the outside,
你明明就是被艾力克收买♥♥了
it seems like Alec bought you
成了一根线上的蚂蚱
and put you on a leash.
你在激将我
You're trying to provoke me.
为了什麽?
Why?
手上有三起案子 都被私下撤消了
I've got three crimes, all of them swept under the rug,
所有嫌犯都戴著光环的测试版
all of them wearing Halo beta testing devices.
这不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
我会和艾力克谈谈
I'll talk to Alec about it.
琪拉已经谈过了
Kiera already did that.
我希望能发现一些...更隐秘的线索
I was looking for something a little more... covert.
在派朗眼裡 挣钱比公众安全更重要
Piron is putting profit ahead of public safety.
我本以为你的宗旨就是制止这种事发生
I thought that's what you were there to prevent.
我会去查一下的
I'll look into it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我只是来拿我留在这的东西
I just came to get something I left here.
那是我的藏东西的地方
That's my hiding spot.
是啊 我想我们可以共用
Yeah, I figured we could share it.
那就是你藏在下面的东西?
That was underneath?
嗯哼
Uh huh.
那麽 嗯...
So uh...
你以前住在这儿吗?
did you live here before?
可以这麽说
You could say that.
是比利·坎普乾的?
Billy Kemp do that?
我告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表