剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Continuum...
怎麽回事?
What the hell?
告诉我一切
Tell me everything.
我叫琪拉·卡梅伦
My name is Kiera Cameron,
我来自2077年
and I came here from the year 2077.
你是谁?
Who is this?
我是CPS警官卡梅伦
CPS Officer Cameron.
你怎麽进入我的大脑的?
How are you in my head?
你怎麽在我的电脑裡?
How are you on my computer?
革命正在进行中
Evolution is on our schedule.
战争从现在开始
The war begins now.
艾力克
Alec.
你打赌输了 对吧?
You lost a bet, right?
是的 聪明又幽默感的实在是太低层次了
Right, because smart and funny is such a step down?
艾米丽 没关係
Emily, it's ok.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你知道还有谁会伤心难过?
You know who else will be heartbroken?
艾力克 知道你是为艾舍尔工作之后
Alec, after he learns you work for Escher.
我要你把我撤出来
I need you to pull me out.
他爱你 你也爱他
He loves you, and you love him.
你必须履行约定
You'll stay on the contract.
艾力克·赛德勒在哪?
Where's Alec Sadler?
是我
It's me.
派一个清洗分队到一号♥地点
I need a clean up on location one.
你称他们为自♥由♥职业者
You call them "freelancers".
他们有纹身
They have tattoos.
手指之间一系列的圆点
It's a series of dots between their fingers.
他们想要什麽?
What do they want?
我曾发誓保护这个世界
I swore an oath to protect the world from those
免受那些滥用科技
who would abuse technology
扭曲并践踏过去 现在和将来的人的破坏
to pervert and exploit the past, the present, and the future.
我不得不接受现实
I have to accept the truth.
我再也回不到他身边了
That I may never get back to him.
但并不意味著我会停止努力
It doesn't mean I have to stop trying.
我们之间的协定你说的不算
You don't get to dictate the terms of our little arrangement.
我们回来是为了改变世界 不是拥抱生活
We came back here to change things, not embrace them.
我的过去一直麻烦不断
I've always had trouble with my past.
似乎过去的麻烦又找上门了
It looks like some of it is catching up with me.
你知道你要去哪吗?
Do you know where you're gonna go?
也许是泰国?
Probably Thailand?
真的吗?你就非要现在飞吗?
Really? You have to hop on a plane right now?
那架航♥班♥已经被推迟了
That flight has been delayed.
特拉维斯进入到实验室
Travis got into the lab.
是你给他的许可
You gave him access.
他在找艾舍尔 他需要那套衣服
He's going after Escher, he needed the suit!
求你 不要伤害她!
Please don't hurt her!
太晚了
Too late.
放下枪 马上!
Guns down, now!
获取目标
Acquire the targets.
跑!快跑!
Run! Run!
艾米丽!
Emily!
她死了 你个混♥蛋♥
She's dead, you asshole.
这笔账我要算在你头上
And I hold you responsible.
艾力克不知道艾舍尔有多危险
Alec doesn't know how dangerous Escher is.
琪拉 你说的都对
Kiera, you were right about everything.
艾米丽 艾舍尔 他告诉我他在派朗
Emily, Escher... he told me he installed
安装了一个反物质机器
an anti-matter machine here at Pyron.
如果你能设法拿到时间旅行装置
If you can somehow get the time travel device,
我能送你回家
I'll be able to send you home
这一切的噩梦就会结束
and this whole nightmare will be over.
你确定你能做到吗?
Are you sure you can do this?
我们一起试一下
Let's find out.
艾舍尔发现我们真正的计划之前
How much time do we have before Escher figures out
我们有多少时间?
what we're up to?
琪拉 对不起
I'm sorry, Kiera.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
我在保护我的家人
I'm protecting my family.
艾力克 他不是你的家人
Alec, he is not family.
他是个威胁
He is a threat.
他是我爸爸
He's my father.
时空旅行不仅是某种技术上的奇迹琪拉
Time travel's not just some technological marvel, Kiera.
也是家族生意
It's the family business.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
我能纠正这一切
I can make things right.
之后我会摧毁这个装置
And then I will destroy the device
没有人再可以利用它
and nobody will ever use it again.
这就是我的打算
That's all I've ever wanted.
让一切各归各位 而我可以回到家人身边
To put the pieces back together and return to my family.
这也许是真的
That might be true,
但仍会存在一个异常
but there'll still be an anomaly.
时间线中的一个小问题
A glitch in the continuum.
就是你
You.
艾力克! 我可以回家!
Alec! I can go home!
我知道
I know.
但是我一定要救她
But I have to save her.
不!
No!
不要啊!
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
天啊
Holy shit.
叫保安
Call security.
超越时间线 第三季 第一集
哦 天啊 哦 天啊
Oh god, oh god.
卢卡斯怎麽办?
What about Lucas?
有人在处理了
It's being arranged.
损害已得到控制
The damage has passed.
除了赛德勒
Except for Sadler.
他已经不是我们的问题了
He's no longer our concern.
在这条时间线上
In this timeline.
我杀死了你 你已经死了
I killed you. You're dead.
我杀了你
I killed you.
你是个死人了
You're dead.
我杀了你
I killed you.
我杀了你
I killed you!
我肯定你有很多问题
I'm sure you have a lot of questions.
我没有时间跟你详细解释
I don't have time to get into details.
我们犯了错
We slipped up.
你犯了错
You slipped up.
我?
Me?
你被他玩弄于股掌之间
You let him manipulate you.
被他利用
You let him use you.
艾舍尔?
Escher?
艾力克·赛德勒.
Alec Sadler.
艾力克在哪?
Where is Alec?
不是在哪 是在什麽时候
Not where, when.
你了解他
You know him.
你了解发生的这一切在不停的逼著他
You know the chain of events that pushed him
直到最终背叛你
to this point to betray you.
让时间机器为他所用
To use the time travel device for his own needs
而不是送你回家
instead of sending you home.
所以我要再认真地问一次
So I need to ask you specifically:
他在那段时间裡?
when is he?
一周前
天啊 真的好用
Holy shit, it worked.
纬度 经度 保存当前地点
艾米丽
Emily.
艾米丽
Emily.
他回去救艾米丽
He went back to save Emily.
我需要更确切的时间!
I need specifics!
我不知道
I don't have them.
一连串的事件导致她的死亡
Sequence of events leading up to her death.
你们应该知道的 是你们杀死了她
You should know them, your people killed her.
回答我的问题
Just answer the question!
我们还可以用其他的方法
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表