剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
Are you sure about this?
你这是在宣战
You're declaring war.
解放组织早就宣战了 我的用意也正在于此
Liber8 already did, and that's why this is going to work.
哦 你好啊
Uh... hello.
你好
Hello.
我一拿到确认文件
As soon as I have confirmation,
就上传到一个安全的服务器上
I will upload it to a secure server.
IP地址写在上面了
The IP address is there.
谢谢你能来 马修
Thanks for stopping by, Mathew.
当然 当然
Sure, sure.
嗯
Um...
你欠我一个人情
You owe me one.
我能应付得了
I'll manage.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
那人是马修·凯洛格吗?
Was that Mathew Kellogg?
是的
Yes.
我隐约记得他是个大人物
I have this vague memory that he's a big deal.
有多大?
How big?
比艾力克·赛德勒还厉害?
Bigger than Alec Sadler?
艾力克·赛德勒是谁啊?
Who's Alec Sadler?
温哥华邮报 萨门托让人震惊
有证据显示朱利安·兰道尔是遭公♥司♥陷害
刚读到你跟萨门托英勇战斗的报道
Just reading about your war in Sonmanto.
顺便祝贺你上头条
Congrats on the coverage, by the way.
是啊 如果你想让我配合
Yeah, well if you want me to keep going
我有几点要求
I have some demands.
要求?
Requests?
当然 请说
Sure, I'm listening.
很高兴你这麽说
That's good to hear.
嘿 卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
是瞬闪 百分百
It's Flash, 100 percent.
甚至连其中的杂质
It's even a match for the impurities
都和我们去年收缴的一批货一样
from one of the batches that we logged last year.
哦 谢谢了
Ok, thanks.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
卡洛斯 那种药现在看起来是医学奇迹
Carlos, that drug looks like a miracle cure right now,
但考虑到成瘾之后付出的昂贵代价
but the cost of addiction
和将会夺走的无数生命呢?
and destroyed lives?
未来过早到来并不是好事
It's not worth the future arriving faster than it should.
好吧 行动吧
Ok. Do it.
克里斯蒂娜 上车
Christine. Get in the car.
萨门托的头条新闻?
Those Sonmanto headlines?
是的 是我们干的
Yeah, that was us.
你继续关注会发现更多让人震惊的新闻
You should also watch that space for some truly amazing news
关于高图玛的
about Gautuma.
紧随其后将会是那些
And right behind them is anybody else
想找派朗麻烦的人
who wants to try to take on Piron.
嘿 帮我一个忙好吗?
Hey, would you do me a favour?
能帮我给其他的白胖老头们捎个信吗?
Would you pass that on to the other old, fat, white guys?
我们赢定了
We will burn you down.
因为你 我跟卢卡斯的赌打输了
I lost a bet with Lucas because of you.
这麽说是守护者放出的消息
So the protector delivered.
是她
She did.
高图玛接下来的日子不好过啊
Gautuma is going to have a terrible quarter.
这麽说你欠我一次
You, like, totally owe me.
处理数据流
这他♥娘♥的♥到底怎麽回事?
What the hell is going on?
我已经接到高图玛打来的好多恐慌电♥话♥
I have had half a dozen panicked phone calls from Gautuma.
他们的股票价格暴跌
Their stock price is imploding.
谣言满天飞
All on rumours.
恐怕不都是谣言
Not just rumors.
我不知道你以为自己是哪根葱
I don't know what the hell you think you're doing,
卡梅伦 但是我...
Cameron, but I'm...
爸爸?
Dad?
克里斯蒂娜
Christine.
我这是遵照你的命令
I did what you asked me to.
你把她带到这裡
And you brought her back here.
大家都看得见的地方
Where everyone could see.
是的
Yeah.
我猜以后她做不了诱饵了
I guess she's not much good as bait anymore.
长官 不要再重蹈贝蒂的覆辙了
No more Bettys, sir.
见到你真的很高兴
It's really good to see you.
抱歉半途而废了
Sorry it got cut short.
我才不关心那些
I don't care about that.
我只要你安全就好
I am just glad you're safe.
我本想给你带来些有用的东西
I wanted to get you something useful.
情报什麽的
Some intel, anything.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry I let you down.
怎麽可能
That's not possible.
琪拉 你在吗?
Kiera, are you there?
好久不见了
It's been a while.
是的 听著 我需要见你
Yeah, listen. I need to see you.
告别仪式你来吗?
Are you coming to the send-off?
什麽告别仪式?
What send-off?
卡洛斯没告诉你?
Carlos didn't tell you?
是为另一个你准备的类似葬礼的仪式
It's like a service for other you.
我们到时见
I'll see you there.
我们要去什麽地方吗?
Is there somewhere we need to be?
是的
Yeah.
她的制♥服♥呢?
Where's the suit?
我和她还没熟到那个程度
She didn't know me like that.
这是什麽地方?
What is this place?
这是艾舍尔的反物质实验室
It was Escher's anti-matter lab.
你之前来过这儿?
You've been here before?
是的 另一条时间线上
Right, another time line.
当另一个艾力克穿越过来时
When the other Alec came through here,
机器受到严重破坏
the machinery was heavily damaged.
我一直在加班加点把它修好
I've been working overtime to get it up to speed.
艾力克?
Alec?
完整的装置可以调整参数
The complete device allows for modulation.
选择要去的时间点
To choose where you go in time.
但就这些碎片 和现有的实验装置
But with these pieces, and this lab,
只够做另外一件事
there's enough to do something else.
好吧 我需要你们俩站过来
Ok, I'll need you both over here.
有什麽想说的吗?
You want to say something?
你先来
You first.
好的 琪拉
Ok, Kiera.
很难说再见
It's hard to say goodbye.
再见 搭档
So long, partner.
很高兴 你还在这裡
I'm really happy you're still here.
我可以打开隧♥道♥入口 但是无法设定终点
I can open the portal, but I can't set a destination.
这样会碎化成原子
It'll annihilate her atoms.
撒落在时间线上
Cast them through time,
这样她就真正的无处不在 无时不在
she will be everywhere and every-when.
维京式的葬礼
A Viking funeral.
这样可以 是吗?
That's ok, right?
她会喜欢的
She'd like that.
未检测到CMR信♥号♥♥
谢谢
Thanks.
是的 不用客气
Yeah, don't mention it.
卡洛斯 让我们单独谈谈可以吗?
Carlos, give us a minute?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
你以为我不知道?
You think I don't know?
什麽?
What?
你鑽进她的大脑
You dug into her.
拿走了她的CMR
You removed the CMR.
这一切
This whole thing,
只不过为了掩盖你的所作所为?
were you just trying to cover up what you did?
因为我认识的艾力克·赛德勒
Because the Alec Sadler I know,
那个两年前我见到的人
the one I met two years ago,
是永远不会做出这样的事的
he would have never crossed that line.
更不会利用卡洛斯的悲伤
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表