剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
不要紧
It's alright.
等一下
Just wait a second.
你说过不想再见到我
Said you never wanted to see me again.
我来这裡 是为了保证你以后都再也见不到我
Trying to make sure that you don't.
你犯了什麽重罪 连出国旅行都不行了?
What convicted felons can't travel internationally.
有心灵受伤的前男友挡著道
They can when wounded ex-boyfriends
当然出不去了
get out of their way.
跟浪漫版穿越时空的我过得还好吗?
How is life with the romantic time-traveling me?
住在汽车旅馆的蜜月套房♥裡
Enjoying your stay at the honeymoon suite
睡在爬满虫子的床上 开心吗?
at the bed bug motel?
你这是在惩罚我 还是在惩罚你自己?
Do you know which one of us you're punishing?
我喜欢你被绑皮带的样子 艾米丽
I like you on a leash, Emily.
这样对付他也一定很有效
It keeps him in line as well.
你读过我的档案
You've read my file.
知道我做过什麽
You know what I've done.
能做什麽
What I'm capable of.
放过我们 否则下次我也不会放过你
Cut us loose or next time I cut you.
皮带总会断的 艾力克
Leashes break, Alec.
这个化工厂主要生产农业化工品
This plant mostly makes agricultural products.
除草剂
Herbicides.
化肥
Fertilizers.
甚至连武器级别的硝酸胺都没有
Not even the weapons-grade ammonium nitrate stuff.
在我的那个未来 萨门托生产食品
In my time Sonmanto grows food.
药物 疫苗
Develops medicines, vaccines.
甚至曾经救过我一命
Even saved my life, once.
理查德森先生 这些罐子裡是什麽?
Mr. Richardson, what's in these tanks?
呃... 废料
Uh... waste.
两周运出一次
We ship it out bi-weekly.
什麽废料?
What kind of waste?
试验性丰产剂的副产品
By-product of an experimental high-yield agent.
完全没有危害
It's completely benign.
你要看专利号♥吗?
Would you like the patent number?
这个在你们的清查名单裡吗?
Is it included in your inventory?
没有
No.
危险化学品分♥析♥
就算把这个罐查个底朝天
There are a couple of apple cores probably
最多在二号♥回收箱裡发现些苹果核
in recycling box 2, so long as we're being thorough.
理查德森先生 我要看他们闯入之后的
Mr. Richardson, I'm going to need to see security footage
监控录像
from the break-in.
当然
Certainly.
艾力克 你在吗?
Alec, are you there?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
琪拉·卡梅伦来电
解放组织偷了一批化工废料
什麽样的废料?
What kind of waste?
我这裡有一份微量样本
I have a chemical trace signature.
你能分♥析♥一下吗?
Can you analyze it?
好的 发过来吧
Alright, send it over.
你应该找另一个我的
You should have called the other guy.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
向你解释一下当时的情况
Explain everything that's been going on.
是多种不同化学制剂的混合体
It's a mix of different chemicals.
通常用于农作物种植
Usually found in crop cultivation.
能告诉我这东西危险吗?
Can you tell me if it's dangerous?
好多东西都是出事了才知道有危险
You never know what's dangerous until you do.
艾力克
Alec.
我得搞清楚是谁...
I had to figure out who...
是否他...
if he...
琪拉 听著
Kiera, listen.
你发现的化学品 那些所谓废料
These chemicals you found, the waste.
如果同硫化氢气体
If it's mixed with hydrogen sulfide gas
和二氧化锰混合
and manganese dioxide,
对人体的作用是毁灭性的
its effects on the human body can be catastrophic.
这些辅料很难弄到吗?
Are these compounds hard to get?
一点都不难
Not at all.
如果你不能直接购买♥♥二氧化硫
If you can't buy straight up sulfide dioxide,
可以用杀虫剂和洁厕剂制得
you can make it with insect repellant and toilet cleaner.
二氧化锰通过家用的电池就可以获得
Manganese dioxide is found in most household batteries.
和这种废料混合起来 就是生化武器了
Mix that with the waste and you've got a bio-weapon.
一整车这东西再加上合适的製造设备
A truck full of this stuff and the right equipment
就拥有了最厉害的化学武器了
and you've got the mother of all chemical weapons.
解放组织要毒害整个城市
Liber8's gonna poison the whole city.
我们需要找到解毒剂
We need to find an antidote.
你知道实验品不能直接
You know there's a difference
当成品用的吧
between predictive modeling and actual hard science.
艾力克 我们没有时间做测试了
We don't have time for tests, Alec.
必须马上行动 以防解放组织先动手
We have to act fast in case Liber8 does.
好吧 派朗有化学家 我可以把这事交给他们
Alright Piron has chemists, I can task them with this.
谢谢你 艾力克
Thank you, Alec.
我这麽做不是为了你
I'm not doing it for you.
我不介意你是为谁而做
I don't care who you're doing it for.
你肯做我就很高兴了 真的
I'm just glad you're here, that's all.
保持联繫
I'll be in touch.
好的 这是卡车开进来的录像
Okay, there's the truck pulling in.
你还真是让他们望而却步啊
Well you sure scared them away.
贝蒂没有找到任何卡车的线索
Betty never got a hit on any truck.
我们必须马上找到他们之后的行踪
We have to find out where they went
否则就来不及了
before it's too late.
什麽来不及了?
Too late for what?
你的无害废料可以被製成武器
Your harmless waste can be weaponized.
真是既优雅又致命
So elegant yet so deadly.
这东西致命吗?
It's deadly?
现在?
Right now?
还不行
Not yet.
除非加入催化剂
Not until it's mixed with the activator
并暴露在空气中
and exposed to air.
艾力克·赛德勒
赛德科技CEO
现在不方便说话
It's not a good time.
艾力克 我们得悉解放组织偷了一辆卡车
Alec, we've got Liber8 on the run with biochemical waste
裡面载有生化废料
and a stolen tanker truck.
这事你不应该来找我吧
I'm not sure I'm your guy.
必须找你
You have to be.
另一个你正忙著製造解毒剂
The other one is already working on an antidote
以防情况继续恶化
if worse comes to worst.
你终于意识到两个艾力克比一个强了
So two Alec's are better than one.
真不容易啊
Finally.
你们已经查过所有的警方记录了?
Assuming you've scanned police reports?
是的 现在仍在查
We have, it's ongoing.
没有发现
Nothing yet.
看看我能找到什麽
Let me see what I can find.
三滴就够了
Three drops will do.
够什麽?
Will do what?
够杀了你
Well it'll kill you.
我
Me.
特拉维斯
Travis.
还有他
Him too.
这麽说千万不能暴露在空气中喽?
So don't expose it to air?
你终于听明白了
Good thing you're here.
时间不多了
Clock's ticking.
我们走
Let's go.
好了 有发现
Alright found something.
解放组织一定是把卡车上所有的
Liber8 must have scrubbed all identifying marks
识别标记给擦掉了
from the trucks.
但是仍然留下了一个航♥空♥识别号♥码
But there's residue of an aerial ID number.
正在交叉检索中
Cross-referencing now.
那辆危险品卡车是恆绿石油的
Evergreen Petroleum owns that hazmat tanker.
这就怪了
That's weird.
他们为什麽没有报失呢?
Why wouldn't they report it stolen?
我们去查查
We'll find out.
谢谢了 艾力克
Thanks Alec.
琪拉 在你挂电♥话♥之前 我只想说...
Kiera, before you go I just wanted to say...
再见
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表