剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
你给我听好了
I'll tell you what.
你告诉那个小王八蛋给我回电♥话♥
You tell that little shit that he better call me back
否则我就亲自杀过去拧断他的脖子
or I'm gonna come down there and wring his neck.
你还好吗?
Are you ok?
挺好
Yeah, fine.
这是啥?
What's this?
我在查解放组织最近的行踪
I've been going over Liber8's recent moves.
他们最近的目标很精准
They've been laser focussed,
都是未来加入GCC的那些公♥司♥
targeting all of the companies that make up the GCC.
全球企业集团议会
Global Corporate Congress.
我知道这词什麽意思
Yeah, I know.
其中一些企业还没出现
Some of the players aren't around yet,
得再过几十年
won't be around for decades.
但是萨门托 费米塔斯
But Sonmanto, Fermitas.
你看看这张单子
Look at the list.
没错 很对 我同意
Yes, yes and yes.
都符合你说的条件 你是对的
It fits, you're right.
然后呢?
What else?
只有几家公♥司♥
That leaves only a few corporations
还没被解放组踩翻在地
who have yet to feel Liber8's boot on their neck.
直接看G部分的
Skip to G.
高图玛?
Gautuma?
是的 一家制药公♥司♥
Yes, a pharmaceutical company.
现在不过是家小公♥司♥
It's small for now,
但是高图玛会以指数方式增长
but Gautuma is going to grow exponentially.
在纳米药物方面处于领先地位
They pioneer nano-medicine.
他们发明了自我进化的抗生素
They create self-evolving antibiotics
能自动适应新的病菌
that adapt to new strains of diseases.
好吧 说不定还能治好一般的感冒
Yeah, and the cure to the common cold I'm sure.
的确可以
Yeah.
他们颠覆了这个产业
They upend the industry.
三十年之内 他们将垄断吞併每一个竞争对手
Within three decades they swallow every competitor.
所以他们将会垄断这个行业?
So they become a monopoly?
而且他们垄断起来毫不手软
And they're not shy about using the power.
索尼娅·瓦伦丁 和任何一个医生
Sonya Valentine, and any doctor,
对这家公♥司♥都很有怨言
would have a lot to say about these guys.
如果解放组织已经锁定他们 我一点也不奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised if Liber8 was casing them already.
值得去拜访一下
Certainly worth a friendly visit.
嗨 对了 你那位客人怎麽样了?
Hey, how's that houseguest, by the way?
他还在睡沙发吗?
He still sleeping on the couch?
你这是什麽意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
不好意思 探长
I'm sorry, detectives,
但是我不明白你们的思路
but I simply don't see the logic.
如果解放组织的目标是大型制药厂
If Liber8 wants to take down big Pharma,
那我们绝对入不了他们的法眼
that's not us.
我们的市场占有率少得可怜
We are the poor relations at best.
去辉瑞 梅尔兰 葛兰素查查
Try Pfizer, Merc, Glaxo.
哪家公♥司♥都比我们可能性大 真的
Anybody else, really.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe Liber8
解放组织对高图玛感兴趣
may have an interest in Gautuma.
依据呢?
Based on what?
不便透露
It may be personal.
我深表怀疑
I highly doubt that.
解放组织搞破坏
Liber8 doesn't always come in with a battering ramp
并不总是从正面攻击
at the front door.
能了解一些你们公♥司♥的发展状况 对我们很有帮助
It might help if we knew a bit of your development slate.
你们现在研发的项目
What are you working on that might be of interest
哪些会引起恐怖组织的兴趣?
to a terrorist group?
或者是竞争者的兴趣?
Or our competitors?
你就当这是一次免费的风险评估好了
Think of this as a free threat assessment.
带我们参观一下如何?
Why don't we do a tour?
干嘛联繫我们?
Why are you contacting us?
你去那儿是做耳目的
You're there to observe and wait.
我知道
I know.
你在那裡不过一周
You're barely in place a week,
还没有找到我们需要的数据记录
you haven't found a log in the data we've tasked you to...
温哥华警署
VPD.
再说一遍?
Say again?
福奈格探长 还有卡梅伦
Detective Fonnegra and the other one, Cameron,
他们在这儿
they're here.
好吧 别让他们发现 等待指示
Ok, stay out of sight, wait for instructions.
索尼娅
Sonya.
什麽事
Yeah.
狄龙的孩子 我们刚安插到高图玛的那个
Dillon's kid, the one we just placed in Gautuma,
说守护者刚刚出现了
says the Protector just showed up.
一定是巧合
It has to be a coincidence.
我们现在只是在收集情报而已
We're just gathering intel.
好吧 如果不是卡梅伦变聪明了
Ok, well either Cameron's getting better
就是我们出了纰漏
or we're slipping.
实验测试都在这裡 生产製造都承包到外面
Labs and testing are here, manufacturing is off site.
去年我们进行了两次安全检查
We've reviewed security twice in the last year,
我们对供应链的监管非常严格
we're hyper vigilant with our supply chain.
几分钟前我们看到一些承包商
We saw contractors a few minutes ago.
他们要去哪儿?
Where were they going?
五楼
Fifth floor.
我们正在扩张市场部门
We're expanding our marketing division.
在市场推广上投入更多资金
More money into marketing,
你这儿的安保设施真令人印象深刻
truly impressive security,
一派欣欣向荣 我们都能感觉得到
a general air of increased activity, you can feel it.
我无意冒犯
And if you don't mind me saying so,
但您看起来有些焦虑
you seem a bit anxious.
"焦虑"这词用得完全不对
Anxious is completely the wrong word.
事实上 我们正在测试某个重要产品
The truth is we're entering on testing something big.
如果成功 将改变整个产业
A game changer.
就像下一个伟哥吗?
Next little blue pill?
比那个更重要
Much more important.
世间最糟糕的事情之一 就是看著父母日渐凋零
One of the worst things in life is watching our parents fade.
这非常残酷 不人道
It's cruel, inhuman.
我们正在努力使这些成为过去时
We're on the cusp of making that obsolete.
阿尔茨海默氏症
Alzheimer's.
就是老年性痴呆
Dementia.
我们已经开始临床试验 而且效果良好
We're heading into trials and it looks very good.
解放组织有什麽理由阻碍这种研究呢?
Why would Liber8 want to stand in the way of that?
您有八条信息
You have eight messages.
来自卡洛斯·福乃格的有几条?
How many messages from Carlos Fonnegra?
共有八条信息来自卡洛斯...
You have eight messages from Carlos...
全部删除
Delete.
艾力克?
Alec?
有东西要给你看
There's something you need to see.
你知道这是什麽吗?
Do you know what this is?
知道 你必须得去
Yes, and you have to go.
杰森 进来
Jason, come on in.
早上好 艾力克
Morning, Alec.
早上好
Good morning.
感觉怎麽样 杰森?
How are you feeling, Jason?
不错
Great.
脑中一片澄明
Crystal clear.
它为我拨开了迷雾
It's like a fog lifted.
哇靠
Holy shit.
这个芯片...
It's the chip...
它的效果比我们梦寐以求的还好!
it integrates better than we'd ever dreamed!
我也不知道怎麽就成功了
I don't know why this works.
我个人认为是策略的问题
I always figured it for a wiring issue, myself.
如果你想要煎蛋饼
If you're gonna make a time omelette,
就难免要打碎几个鸡蛋
you gotta scramble a few eggs.
等等 这可不像是你会说的话
Wait, that sounds like something you would say.
好吧 你还是那麽没有幽默感
Well, it doesn't fix your sense of humor.
太不可思议了!
This is incredible!
你知道这意味著什麽吗?
Do you know what this means?
这表明光环的研究方向正确
It means Halo is headed in the right direction.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表