剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
我就说是那个方向嘛
Told you it was that way.
你们应该提前打个招呼的
You might have given us a heads-up.
他们又不是来这裡的第一批客人
They're not the first guests to cross our threshold.
他不一样
He's different.
这裡不应该让外人知道
This is not for the ears of outsiders.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你是这管事的嘛?
Are you in charge here?
这个男人由于谋杀和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥被通缉
This man is wanted on charges of murder and terrorism.
快把他还给我 我们井水不犯河水
Turn him back over to me and that's the end of it.
我对非法种植大♥麻♥的组织一点兴趣也没有
I couldn't care less about an illegal grow-op.
你觉得我们是干这个的?
Is that what you think we do?
贩毒?
Drugs?
他们是拾穗者 守护者
They're gleaners, Protector.
我和你们都抵抗
You and I are not so different.
全球企业集团议会的魔爪
Resisting the overreach of the global corporate congress.
你们苦苦挣扎 想生活得自♥由♥自在
You eke out a living as free men, and women.
恰恰是你要炸死这些人
The kind of people you blow up.
她脑中植有芯片
She has a head plant on.
我们无法对抗...
We can't antagonize the...
他说已经失效了
He says it's not functional.
我们检查看看 让医生安装一个控制器
Let's look at it and have the doctor to install a governor.
他们说你的CMR已经失效
They said your CMR wasn't working,
但保险起见我们还是要查查
but just in case,
控制器创建了空字段
the governor creates a null field.
你将无法接收 录音 或者传输任何信息
You won't be able to receive, record or transmit.
这能治偏头痛吗?
How is it for migraines?
抱歉 没这功能
Sorry no help there.
如果我把这玩意拿下来会怎麽样?
What if I take it out?
它直接连接你的小脑
Well it's hooked directly into your cerebellum
我猜 如果你这麽做
so if I had to guess,
会丧失说话和运动控制能力
I'd say you'd lose speech and motor control
看著我的手指... 和你大部分的童年记忆
watch my finger... and most of your childhood.
所以慎重起见 我劝你别动它
So seriously, I'd leave it right where it is.
这也叫没害处
So much for first do no harm.
我只会帮助那些会自取所需的人
Well I help those who help themselves.
为什麽要带口罩?
Why the mask?
你并不是真正的乡村医生
You're not exactly a country doctor.
你为什麽来这?
Why are you here?
就当我是在赎罪吧
Let's call it penance.
你猜我怎麽想?
You know what I think?
我觉得你戴口罩
I think you're wearing the mask
是因为这样日后我不会认出你
so that I can't identify you later.
你那套良好市民的大道理就省了吧
You know you can spare me the good citizen speech.
这些人踏实生活
These people live an honest life.
这是很神圣的
There's nobility in that.
帮她弄完了
She's done.
卡梅伦先生
Mr. Cameron.
我是利昂·拉特利奇
I'm Leon Rutledge.
有些文件需要你签名
I have items for you to sign.
好的
Um. Alright um.
谁派你来的?
You're from?
隶属企业集团
Corporate responsibility.
不会耽误你很久
This won't take a moment.
首先 你和你孩子的百分之八十的债务
First of all, 80 percent of your life debt and that of your child
将被免去
will be waived.
这裡有个实质性解决方案
There's also a substantial settlement.
赛德科技也对付款等级做了调整
SadTech has also processed a pay grade revision,
是上调
a promotion.
看了这些文件你就会明白
It's all explained in these documents.
而你将不再追究赛德科技
You absolve SadTech and the science
及其所负责的飞鸟飞行器失败
from all responsibility from the failure
所带来的连带责任
of the SadTech heavy flyer.
等等
Wait.
这事和琪拉有关?
Is this about Kiera?
我一直想联繫她
I've been trying to reach her.
应急部门还没有联繫你吗?
Protocol hasn't contacted you?
关于什麽?
About what?
卡梅伦先生
Mr. Cameron.
CPS守护者琪拉·卡梅伦
CPS Protector Kiera Cameron
在晚上十点四十分被宣布为
was declared inactive
非活动状态
at 22:40 hours.
她的CMR离网了
Her CMR is off grid.
经过详细完整的调查
Investigation was thorough and complete.
飞行员操作失误
Pilot error.
无力迴天
No salvageable material.
赛德科技已经将调减其账面价值
SadTech has taken the write-down.
已经结案了
The case is closed.
你是说我妻子死了吗?
Are you telling me my wife is dead?
先生 我只是个保险精算师
I'm an actuary sir.
我本不该告诉你的
I'm not authorized to have this conversation.
我希望你现在离开
I'd like you to go now.
但是你还没签...
There's still the matter of the...
嗯
Mmm.
这禁运品味道真不错 守护者
This is good contraband Protector.
你吃了吗?
You taste that?
这个系统是基于一个
The system is based
有效的资源分类
on an efficient division of resources.
这个能养活三十人但养活不了数百万人
What works for 30 people can't work for millions.
我小的时候 小农经济还不是犯罪
When I was young family farming wasn't a crime.
然后他们强制我们用基因加强过的种子
And then they mandated genetically enhanced seeds.
庄稼再也不长籽
And the crops produced no seeds.
我们每年都必须买♥♥新鲜种子
We had to buy fresh seeds every year
而且这种子只能配合著他们的杀虫剂来种
and they'd only grow with their pesticide.
还有他们的肥料
Their fertilizer.
这就是你头髮白了的原因
That's why you went grey.
我们是最早的拾穗者社区之一
We were one of the first gleaner communities.
因为我们规模还算小所以他们睁一隻眼闭一隻眼
They tolerate us now because we're small.
而且我们很低调
And we keep quiet.
不反抗
No push back.
不囤积军♥火♥
No stockpile of guns.
我们只想不被打扰
We just want to be left alone.
嗨
So.
听说有人来访
I hear we have visitors.
你不是在睡觉吗
You should be sleeping.
玛利亚给我带了些汤
Mariah brought me soup.
味道不错
It was delicious.
但我有个疑问
But I have questions.
你的口罩呢?
Where's your mask?
我们俩都知道你的病又不传染
I think we both know that you're not contagious.
除非枪伤和我印象中的不一样 还会传染
Unless gunshots wounds spread differently than I recall.
我一直以来靠著旧交情过活
I have relied on an old debt for far too long.
只要我在这 这些人们就很危险
As long as I am here, these people are in danger.
这个检查员经过我们农场
This inspector came by our farm,
说我们没有注册
said we hadn't registered.
我爸坚持他的立场
My Dad stood his ground.
他们就开枪把他杀了
They shot him dead.
我妈一个星期后也撒手人寰
My Mother only lasted a week.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
她很遗憾
She's so sorry.
这是你想要的道歉吗 孩子
I'm not sure that's the apology you've been waiting for kid.
你看到他们每个人了吗?
You see everyone?
这系统能成
The system works.
你比那些杀了男孩父母的人
You are no better than the people
好不到哪去
that killed this boy's family.
够了
That's enough.
潘吉亚
Pangea.
等他们吃完以后把他们绑上
Tie them up when they're done.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你把书看完没?
Tell me, did you finish the book?
这书令我大开眼界
It's eye-opening.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表