剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
他回去救艾米丽了
He went back to save Emily.
艾米丽有危险
Emily is in danger.
我来自未来
I'm from the future.
一周之后的未来
The future a week from now.
再过几个小时琪拉就会逮捕卢卡斯
In a few hours Kiera is going to arrest Lucas
併发现时间旅行装置的剩馀部分
and recover the rest of the time travel device.
我得改变事情的走向
I need to change things a little.
这儿改改 那儿修修
A tweak here, a push there.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
把这裡所有的监控器关掉
Disabling all the CCTV surveillance in this place.
两个艾力克! 两个我!
Two, Alec's! Two of me!
我必须决定要留下哪一个艾力克·赛德勒
I have to determine which Alec Sadler will bring forth
才能得到你和我都想要的未来
the future that you and I both want.
2067年 温哥华
小心别摔了
Don't drop that.
根据GCC的命令告知你
You acknowledge by order of the GCC
根据生活债务减免和修正条例
that these items are subject to forfeiture
这些物品将被没收
under the Life Debt Relief and Rectification Statues.
是的 是的 拜託你们快点干完吧
Yes, yes just get on with it please.
鉴于你的父母都已去世
Now that both your parents are deceased
你要继续住在这裡
will you be remaining in the residence
还是归还房♥产用于还贷?
or return at the housing for credit?
妈妈
Mom.
我们留下
We're staying.
我们一直都住在这裡
We've always lived here.
随你便
Suit yourself.
公民芯片
Citizen chip.
别把所有东西都卖♥♥了
Try not to sell everything.
快弄完了吗?
Are we getting close?
有几样东西我想留著
There are a few items I'd like to hold on to.
对我很有纪念价值 你懂的
Sentimental value, you know.
滞留物要收取百分之十的手续费
Hold-backs are subject to a 10 percent fee
用于支付上门服务费
to cover the cost of the service call.
当然了
Of course they are.
怀旧对空间和能源都是一种浪费
Nostalgia's a waste of space and energy.
你看
Look.
是不是很棒啊?
Isn't it amazing?
过去的媒介
Old media.
汉娜 这些东西你从哪儿弄的?
Hannah, where did you find this?
壁橱后面
Back of the closet.
你根本不明白
You don't understand.
这东西不能留在这裡
This cannot stay here.
琪拉 别这样!
Kiera don't!
不要!
Don't!
你们两个干嘛呢?
What are you two doing?
那些是违♥禁♥品♥
That's contraband.
煽动性的印刷品
Seditious printed material.
我都不知道这些东西还在呢
I didn't even know we still had this.
是啊 没错
Yeah, sure.
只是很有纪念意义 对不对啊?
Sentimental value only, right?
你们都有大♥麻♥烦了
You are all in a world of trouble.
超越时间线 第三季 第二集
不
No.
不
No.
谁杀的我?
Who killed me?
谁杀的我?
Who killed me?
你是哪一个?
Which one are you?
我想我跟你一个样
I guess that answers which one you are.
你背叛了我 艾力克
You betrayed me, Alec.
你利用我拿到了时间装置
You used me to get the time travel device to you.
它在哪儿?
Where is it?
我藏起来了
I hid it.
它很安全
It's safe.
另一个呢?
And the other one?
什麽另一个?
What other...?
这条时间线上的那一个
The one from this time line.
死的那个我从
The one that dead me
卢卡斯那拿到的那一个
just recovered from Lucas.
你拿了吗?
Did you take it?
你回来就是为了拿这个?
Is that what you came back for?
什麽? 不 当然不是!!
What? No, no!!
我才刚刚到
I just got here.
我跟这事一点关係也没有
I had nothing to do with this.
是吗? 因为这条时间线上
Really? Because in the time line
本来没有两个艾力克·赛德勒
without two Alec Saddlers
我也没有被爆头
I didn't get shot in the head.
我想知道是谁干的
I want to know who did this.
我真的不知道
I don't know.
我只是把你留在未来世界
I just left you in the future.
没错
Yes.
而现在未来回来找你算账了
And now the future is catching up with you.
你知道自己闯下多大的祸吗?
Do you have any idea the damage you've done?
琪拉 我必须要救他
Kiera I had to save her.
当时是我唯一的机会
It was my only chance.
你把一切都毁了
You've destroyed everything.
拜你所赐 我的家人可能再也不存在了
My family may never exist now thanks to you.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我真的很抱歉
I know and I'm sorry.
我当时没考虑太多
I wasn't thinking.
要是我知道你会这个下场
If I'd known you'd end up like this,
她会是...
she would end up...
你看到了吗?
You see that?
你不是唯一一个跟魔鬼做交易的人
You're not the only one who had to make a deal with the devil.
你加入他们了?
You're one of them?
自♥由♥职业者送我回来
The Freelancers sent me back
收拾你的烂摊子
to clean up your mess.
这是我能回家的唯一方法
It is the only way I'll ever get home.
你是什麽意思?
What does that mean?
我必须处理掉一个艾力克·赛德勒
I have to get rid of one Alec Sadler.
很可能是你哦
It might as well be you.
市长先生!
Mr. Mayor!
是市长
Ah, it's the mayor.
瞧我怎麽这麽没礼貌?
Where are my manners?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
别担心我会做什麽
Don't worry about me.
律师和当事人之间的保密协定
Attorney-Client privilege.
女士们 你们可以迴避一下吗?
Ladies, can you um, give us a minute?
好的 那麽
Okay just...
这麽说你是一名律师?
So you're a lawyer?
我们有什麽关係吗?
What's our connection?
说起来 你为解放组织工作
Well, you work for Liber8.
我也一样
I work for Liber8.
我叫戈登·所罗门
Gord Solomon.
律师代理人
Attorney.
声誉管理专家
Reputation Management.
麻烦解决者
Problem Solver.
我有什麽麻烦有待解决吗?
Do I have a problem that needs solving?
那得看情况
Well that depends.
特拉维斯和索尼娅重归于好
Travis and Sonya are back together.
你那坐山观虎斗的小把戏
Your ploy to pit them against each other
看起来完全败露了
seems to have backfired completely
这绝对算是个麻烦 没错
so that could qualify, yes.
别紧张 我的朋友
Don't stress, my friend.
别紧张
Don't stress.
他们并不急于
They have no immediate need
对你实施血腥的报复
to exact a painful and bloody revenge.
事实上他们有计划要委託与你
In fact they have plans for you.
很大的计划哦
Big plans.
他们称为"洗白计划"
The road to legitimacy they call it.
这裡面牵扯到我 市政厅
And it involves me, and City Hall
还有你权力范围的方方面面
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表