剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
控制门和通风口的侵入记录
Specialized hack to operate doors and vents.
定制电路
Custom circuits.
间谍软件
Spyware.
是不是很熟悉
Sound familiar.
是卢卡斯的作品
Lucas' handiwork.
有可能 应该是他
Possibly. Sure.
我希望你可以重新和你的老朋友取得联繫
I want you to reconnect with your old friend.
你以前主动联繫过他吗?
Did you ever initiate contact before?
没有 都是卢卡斯联繫我
No I waited for Lucas.
这是我们约好的
That was our protocol.
不过要是我在聊天室裡主动说话
But if I get active in the chat rooms
他可能会联繫我
he might reach out.
仅是可能
Might.
好吧 主动点
Fine. Get active.
我要你找出他们在哪
I want you to find out where they are.
很感谢您的信任
I appreciate the trust.
别太快下结论
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
好吧 我会和卢卡斯联繫的
Okay well I will work on Lucas
我也许还能给你些别的线索
and I might have some other names for you.
交给我好了
Just leave it with me.
贝蒂
Betty.
我 嗯
I um.
有些事情还需要你做
I want to add something to your workload.
帮我一个忙
A favour.
这是解放组织死去的那个成员
This is that dead Liber8 guy.
是的 只是
Yeah except...
什麽 他没死
What? That he's not dead?
这只是我的直觉
It's a hunch I'm working on.
如果你可以通过监控录像 警用摄像
If you have any way to monitor him through CCTV.
监视他
Police cameras.
不要让别人知道
Without drawing attention to the fact
我在找一个已经死的解放组织成员?
that I'm looking for a dead Liber8 member?
是的
You're right.
但我可以把这外包一下
But I can outsource it.
一个不会乱说话的人
Someone who won't ask any questions.
这样可以吗?
Will that work?
你相信这个人吗?
You trust this person?
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
我相信
Yes.
我只是... 只是不明白为什麽
I just... I just don't understand why.
我来这工作时因为我可以游走在黑白之间
I got hired here because I could go grey.
获取各种信息
Hack.
开始是因为这个
That's how it started.
做点私活 当个卧底
And it was just off books, undercover.
也许我有点自不量力
Maybe I was in over my head.
但是这裡的情况变化的太快
But then the ground here shifted so fast.
做正确的事情?
Doing the right thing?
对我而言很重要
That matters to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
汤好喝吗?
How's the soup?
见鬼
Shit.
见鬼!
Shit!
想我了吗 凯洛格 ?
You miss me Kellogg?
那得看情况
That depends.
你是 是你吗?
Are you, you?
被你陷害
The one you set up.
被你欺骗
The one you betrayed.
死了的那个
The dead one.
那好吧 看来至少我还能给你买♥♥杯东西喝
Well then, the least I can do is buy you a drink.
你是想在这裡把我♥干♥掉 还是我们到外面去?
So you going to kill me here or do we have to step outside?
你一点都没变啊
You haven't changed a bit.
不过你变了... 很明显
You have... clearly.
好啦 赶紧把这事儿给了了
Okay come on please let's just get this over with.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我想 你可以这麽说
That's one way to put it I suppose.
就现在 我的处境
And right now I'm in a situation
可以让你这样有相当能力
that could benefit a man of your abilities.
资源丰富
Your resources.
且没有道德的人获益
Your morality.
对我有什麽好处?
What's in it for me?
你想骗过死神吗 凯洛格?
You want to cheat death Kellogg?
帮我一把 我就教你怎麽做
Help me and I'll teach you how.
怎麽? 你现在是个记者了?
So what? You're a reporter now?
只是播新闻而已
Just a talking head.
厚厚的案底加上一些个人观点就可以让你电视
Rap sheet and an opinion gets anyone on TV.
这个你怎麽看?
What's your opinion on this?
啊 美女
Ooh. Pretty girl.
还是个美丽的小偷
Pretty thief.
她一直给你打电♥话♥
And she's been calling you.
那又怎样?
So what?
这个漂亮的小偷偷了些知识产权
The pretty thief stole intellectual property.
你被降职了还是怎麽了
You been demoted or something
但这看起来不是你通常会乾的活儿
because this doesn't really seem like your usual fare.
阿黛勒·梅森为什麽一直找你?
Why's Adele Mason been calling you?
她并没有窃取任何东西
She didn't steal anything.
是萨门托陷害她的
That's just how Sonmanto's framing it.
我听够了这些鬼话了
I'm so sick of this shit.
走吧
Let's go.
福乃格警探 求你了
Detective Fonnegra, please.
中头彩了朱利安.
Jackpot Julian...
据我估计 这是你最后一次违反假释规定了
By my count this is your last parole violation.
你为什麽不能去见见她呢? 啊?
Why don't you just meet with her? Huh?
跟她谈谈 然后再做决定
Talk to her then make your decision.
在袭击中死了多少人?
How many people died in the attack?
十二个
12.
有五个神经毒气符合文件所述
There are five nerve gases that fit the profile.
我需要搞清楚 解放组织从萨门托那裡
I need to figure out if the effluent Liber8
偷走的废料是否有相同的特徵
stole from Sonmanto would have the same signature.
问题就在这
Here's the problem.
你把这些废料跟其他化学物质混在一起
You combine the effluent with the other chemicals,
你就会得到很多不一样的反应
you get a variety of different reactions.
很有可能 萨门托的化学废料和
It's entirely possible that Sonmanto's waste chemicals
其他物质混合 比如说甲胺和磷氯
were mixed with say, methylamine and phosphorous chloride
製造出神经毒气
to create nerve gas.
好吧 那谁有可能把其提纯呢?
Okay then who would have distilled it?
琪拉 我说了这隻不过是一种可能
Kiera I'm saying it's a possibility.
没有血液样本 没有切实的证据比如毒气瓶
It's hard to actually prove without blood tests
想证明这一切是很难的
and hard actual physical proof like a bomb canister.
如果我能给你弄到一个呢?
And if I get you one of those?
那当然好了 我会尽我所能的
Sure I'll see what I can do.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢光临啊
Thanks for dropping by.
哇 你看起来大不一样了
Wow, you look so different.
是啊 不想丢你的脸
Yeah well didn't want to embarrass ya.
这裡还真是叮叮叮啊
This place is really ding-ding-ding.
徒有其表 我知道
Bells and whistles yeah I know.
噢 光环
Oh Halo.
你在偷看我的文件吗?
Are you creeping my files?
不
No.
当然没有了 不好意思
Of course not, sorry.
你也许早就有一个了
You probably had one.
噢 所有人都有
Oh everybody had one.
等等 你戴著它过来的吗?
Wait did you come through with it?
没有 那是很久以前的事情了
No that was a long time ago.
但你现在正在将它变成现实
But you're making it now.
这是个很好的产品
It's a good product.
预防所有的突发心脏病
Caught all your heart attacks.
所以你对这个项目很熟悉吗?
So you're familiar with the project?
嗯 对它的原理是很熟悉
Yeah the basics yeah.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表