剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
解放组织
Liber8.
杀人犯
Killer.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorist.
疯子
Lunatic.
现我又在这打断你们的节目
And now here I am, interrupting your programming.
这样的节目必须被打断
That's some programming that needs to be interrupted.
我们过去拥有的公♥司♥ 现在拥有了我们
Companies we used to own, own us.
以前我们选出的政♥府♥ 现在被收买♥♥
Governments that used to be voted in, are bought.
而可以用来曝光这些的
And a supposedly "free press"
所谓自♥由♥媒体
who could expose all this
现在都被这些企业集团所拥有
are now owned by these very corporations.
我们孩子们的自♥由♥生活岌岌可危
Our children's lives are at stake.
未来即将到来
The future is coming.
而他们只被要求做一件事
It wants only one thing from them:
就是绝对服从
Obedience.
看起来不太好啊
That doesn't look good.
是不妙
It's not.
炸♥药♥
卢卡斯在裡面加入了2077年才有的一些成分
Lucas added some 2077 into the equation.
艾力克 你的出现刚刚好
Alec, your timing couldn't be better.
能用赛德科技的服务器搜索一下简单爆♥炸♥装置
Can you have the Sadtech servers run an IED bomb search,
起爆电路...
firing schematics...
我现在在派朗的办公室裡
I'm in my office at Piron.
哦 当然
Of course.
当然是了
Of course you are.
你以为我是另一个我 是吗?
You thought I was other me, didn't you?
你早就知道了
You knew.
我还希望你不知道
I was hoping you didn't,
不过你这样我一点都不惊讶
but I wish I was surprised.
艾力克 我需要保护你
Alec, I needed to protect you,
我以为这是最好的
and I thought this was the best...
每个人都在努力的保护我
Everyone's trying to protect me,
但是你是借保护我的名义
but you scratch that protection
暗中谋取自己的利益
and it's self-interest underneath.
艾力克 我相信你
Alec, I trust you.
我了解你
I know you.
另一个你背叛了我
The other one betrayed me.
怎麽会?
How?
我想补偿你 我一定做到
I want to make it up to you, and I will.
但是现在 人命关天
But right now, people's lives are at stake.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends,
但是我想我们之间只是交易
but I guess we were just business.
但是也没关係 我现在对交易很在行
But that's ok, I'm learning a lot in business.
不
No.
不是的 艾力克我们之间从来不是交易
No, Alec, it was never business.
从来都不是
Never.
嗯 那现在是了
Well, it is now.
你知道 一旦你的搭档背叛了你
You know, once a partner betrays you
你只有两个选择
there's only two choices:
要不买♥♥断他们 要不断绝关係
Buy them out, or shut them down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
绿线
Green wire.
什麽?
What?
再见 琪拉
Goodbye, Kiera.
不要 艾力克?
No, Alec?
艾力克?
Alec?
哇 别碰它
Woah, leave it alone.
这是什麽?
What is it?
是我帮琪拉做的东西
It's just something I'm working on for Kiera.
我也想喝两杯
I could use one of those.
我以为你不喜欢喝威士忌
I thought whiskey wasn't your thing.
是的 自我提升中
Yeah, I'm evolving.
我感觉现在的场景似曾相识
I'm experiencing some profound dajavu .
不是吧?
Seriously?!
这瓶威士忌比你年纪都大呢
That scotch is older than you are.
怎麽个似曾相识法?
Dajavu how?
得了吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
坐在你面前的可是我啊
It's me.
我眼睛很好
My vision is better than 20/20.
即使在我看到两个你 也能看得清清楚楚
Even when I am seeing double.
你有什麽计划吗?
Did you even have a plan?
从时间上来说
Chronologically speaking.
孩子 你可是个时间旅行者
You're a time-traveller, kid.
你的成就可以堪比攀登珠穆朗玛峰
You scaled Everest.
探索马裡亚纳海沟
Explored the Marianas Trench.
这可是人类的一大步
One giant step for mankind.
一个勇敢的新世界 你做了这一切为什麽?
A brave new world, and you did it all for what?
泡妞?
Pussy?
我从没期望你是个有同情心有内涵的人
I never expected you to have any empathy or decency.
那条时间线上不是 这条也不可能
Not on that timeline or on this one.
嗯 这也好 这样你就永远不会失望
Well, that's good because you'll never be disappointed.
不像我
Unlike me.
你记得我们曾经做过的苍穹项目吗?
You remember when we used to have arc?
密切的合作?
A functioning partnership?
美好的未来
A future?
你为了重头来过就毁了我的生活
This little do-over of yours ruined my life.
是的 也不是完全没有用
Yeah, well it hasn't been in vain.
没有人的生活会被毁掉
Nobody's life needs to be ruined.
就看你怎麽做了
That just depends on what you're capable of.
孩子 谢谢你看得起我
Kid, I'm flattered.
但是你要对付的不止我一个
But I'm not the only one you're dancing with.
你还没看见艾米丽的本事呢
And you haven't even begun to see Emily's do-si-do.
他把代码给我们了
He gave us the codes.
这个代码会给她们卫星的部分控制权
The codes might allow for some control of the satellite,
但是不会向外或向地面传输信♥号♥♥
but not outbound communication or the downlink.
没有人会看到特拉维斯的广播
Nobody is gonna see Travis's broadcast.
如果他有所察觉
If he figures that out...
他会觉得我们在耍他
He'll think we played him.
你的代码完全没用
Your codes were bullshit,
但一旦出事 搭上的人名可是货真价实的
but the corpses of those innocent people will be real.
而这些都会算到你和你公♥司♥的头上
And that's on you and your company.
我们有自己的警力
We have private forces.
雇佣军
Mercenaries.
请让我们协助你们
Allow us to assist you.
绝不可能
That's never gonna happen.
有进展吗?
Any luck?
希望如此
I hope so.
好了 搞定了
Ok, it's neutralized.
应急反应部队待命
Standby for ERT.
让他们进去
Send them in.
一分钟之后我们需要转移下他们的注意力
We need a diversion in one minute.
传输错误 代码不完整
代码不完整
The codes are incomplete.
没有代码就没有第二阶段
There's no phase 2 without them.
你外面的朋友似乎觉得我在开玩笑
Your friends outside don't seem to think I'm serious.
我们来让他们清醒一下吧
Let's wake them up.
让他们都站起来 脸对著墙
Stand them all up, make them face the wall.
快点
Move it!
不要这样做
Don't do this.
已经做了
It's already done.
不许讲话
No talking.
给我卫星的全部代码
Full access to that satellite right now,
否则就准备开始收尸吧
or I start dropping bodies.
狄龙是第一个
Dillon's first.
机会就这一个
Now, or never.
让他们攻进去
Send them in!
一组 行动
Team one, go!
找到他们
Find them.
杀了他们
Kill them.
我在美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局的朋友帮我拿到了代码
My NASA source helped me hack the codes.
这样就可以完全掌控卫星数据的传输
It should allow for full data routing to the satellite.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表