剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
You could use that.
你说的这些我全都经历过
Why don't you stop telling me about my experience?
挣扎过 感受过
What I've been through, what I felt?
你根本就不懂我的感受!
You have no idea what I felt!
你是对的
You're right.
我确实不懂
I don't.
赛德勒先生
Mr. Sadler.
到时间了
It's time.
祝你好运 艾力克
Good luck, Alec.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还认为他们是无害的小绵羊吗?
You still think they're harmless?
没有枪的任何线索
There's no sign of the missing gun.
你们快要弄完了吗 还是...?
Are you guys gonna be done soon, or...?
嘿 你是邓肯·费德勒吗?
Hey, are you Duncan Federoe?
警员说这集♥会♥是你组织的?
Uniform said this was your shindig?
是的 直到那帮混帐警♥察♥出现为止
Yeah, until the jack boots showed up.
校园警♥察♥被袭击了
Campus police were assaulted.
是我 我也会动手的
I'd lose the attitude.
好吧
Ok.
我从校园管理处拿了些垃圾袋
I got some more garbage bags from campus services,
但他们说如果我们需要...
but they said if we want to...
嘿!
Hey!
我什麽也没乾!
I didn't do anything!
那你跑什麽?
Why did you run?
你在干什麽! 放开她!!!
What are you doing! Let her go!!!!
给我回去老实坐著
Get back and sit down!
琪拉!
Kiera!
你还觉得这是在开玩笑吗?
You still think this is a joke?
我记得你
I remember you.
忒修斯还好吗?
How's Theseus?
琪拉!琪拉!
Kiera! Kiera!
艾力克我想信你们已经认识了
Alec, I believe you already know
我们董事会的新成员 杰克·狄龙
the newest member of the board, Jack Dillon.
大家好
Hi.
我知道这看起来怪怪的
I know this may seem very strange,
但是我父亲曾经有远大的设想
but my father had vision.
对不起 一个远大的设想
Sorry, a vision.
在他去世前曾经和我讨论过
A vision he shared with me before he died.
现在 我父亲一直想
Now, it was always my father's intention
把我带进这个世界
to bring me into the world...
呃 他的世界
uh, his world.
带我进入派朗
Bring me into Piron.
对不起
Sorry.
我想说的是我父亲一直告诉我
What I mean to say is that my father always told me that...
艾力克
Alec.
不用担心这些了
No need to worry about any of this.
我们已经有一个很详细的计划
There is a detailed road map
帮助我们度过过渡期
in place for transition.
你可以相信我和这裡的其他成员
And you can rely on myself and the others assembled here
会保证过渡期间一切顺利
to make sure that transition is smooth.
当然
Of course.
现在七楼实验室的锂空气电池
Right now your skills are needed in lab seven
项目更需要你的才能
with our lithium air project.
研发部也更需要你这样优秀的头脑
And R and D needs a mind of your calibre.
好的 如果有结果我会通知你们
Ok, I'll let you know what I find.
下个议题 我们零售方面的货源最近有些短缺
Next item, components in our retail factor are coming up short.
不准说话
丽贝卡的说法得到证实
Rebecca's story checks out,
她出现在昨天晚上图书馆的监控录像裡
she was on security video in the library last night.
她根本没有去参加集♥会♥
She wasn't anywhere near the party.
希德·埃尔克斯 指导教师
Sid Elcos, faculty adviser.
我们需要怎麽做才能让这裡重新开放?
Anything we can do to have this place reopened?
白天这裡是圣曼妥思的学生活动中心
It's the San Mantos student center during the day,
他们希望能看到他们的钱用到了正地方
they like to see their money working.
没有人提出控告
Nobody's pressing charges.
教授在这裡也十分合作
The professor here was very helpful with that.
我不再深究了
I cut them loose.
你的校园存在一个问题
You have a problem on this campus.
学生们有点过激♥情♥绪 这点是事实
The student body is riled up, that's true.
解放组织是个恐怖组织
Liber8 is a terrorist organization.
爱尔兰新芬党也是 非洲民族议会也是
So is Sinn Fein, the ANC and the founding fathers
在英军眼裡美国的国父们也是
of the United States to the Redcoats.
我们只是在寻找那些越线的人
We're just looking for anybody that crossed the line.
但是这条线每天都在变
That line is moving by the day.
上周我们的一家报纸被关闭就因为刊登了
Last week one of our papers was shuttered for publishing
支持解放组织的漫画
a pro-Liber8 cartoon.
你为什麽不看看这张名单
Why don't you look at this list,
告诉我们哪些有谈的价值
tell us who would be worth talking to
哪些是浪费时间
and who would be a waste of our time.
我们也希望能尽早尽快的离开这裡
I'd like to get out of here sooner rather than later,
你也会这麽想的 不是吗?
wouldn't you?
我和一些学生谈过了
I talked to some of the students,
我从没听过这麽多抱怨
I've never heard so much complaining.
那又怎麽?
What?
他们很多合法的诉求
They've got a legitimate beef.
他们毕业就失业
They have no jobs when they graduate,
而现在他们被当局追来赶去
and now they're being kicked around
就因为说了说解放组织?
for just mentioning Liber8?
那下一步会怎样
What's next,
我们就因为他们胳膊上的纹身
we're gonna bust them for full sleeve tats
还有带有讽刺性T恤衫逮捕他们?
and ironic t-shirts?
哦 天啊 看起来不妙啊
Oh man, that's not good.
警方在镇♥压♥一次游♥行♥活动
Uniforms are busting up a protest.
我们走
Let's go.
解放我们的话语权 不要禁声
他们告诉我们不可以谈这些
They tell you not to talk about it.
不能谈债务
Not about the debt...
你们是被驱逐的对象
You are subject to expulsion.
或者遗憾
Or the regret...
遵守校纪!
Disciplinary charter!
立刻摘除标语!
Disband immediately!
如有反抗将遭到拘捕
Resistance will be grounds for arrest.
解放 解放 解放
Liber8, Liber8, Liber8!!
开始清场
Clear them out.
当我们说解放
When we say "Liberate".
枪! 枪!
Gun! Gun!
你看见枪手的时候朝著哪个方向?
Which direction were you facing when you saw the shooter?
那个方向
That way.
那个方向
That way.
听到几声枪响?
And how many shots did you hear?
两声 我想
Two I think.
两声 大概吧
Two probably.
那枪手呢?
What about the shooter?
能描述一下他们的样子吗?
Can you describe them?
我不 嗯
I don't um...
我 呃
I uh...
我不能
I can't...
好吧
Ok.
别说了
You should stop.
狄龙一定等著我们的报告呢
Dillon's gonna want a report.
你会告诉他你和一个死者之间有矛盾吗?
You gonna tell him that you had a beef with one of the victims?
和这有什麽关係呢?
How is that relevant?
没关係
It's not.
能谱分♥析♥
未有发现
没有弹♥药♥残留
There's no powder residue.
谁的手上都没有
Not on anybody's hands.
也找不到一个弹壳
Can't find any shell casings, either.
事情不对
That's not right.
1970年五月四日肯特州立大学的学生抗♥议♥
尼克松总统关于美军进入柬埔寨的讲话举♥行♥游♥行♥
国民警卫队向骚乱学生射击 造成学生四人死亡
九人受伤 其中一人终身残疾
在你看来这像肯特州立大学枪击案吗?
Does this feel a little Kent State to you?
那次学生革命?
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表