剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
The old student revolution?
算了 我都不知道我为什麽想起那件事
Nevermind, I don't even know why I brought it up.
兰道尔先生
Mr. Randol.
你对发生在狮门大学的
Do you have any reaction to the shootings
枪击案有何评论?
at Lion's Gate University?
受害人当中有几个是你的追随者
Several of the victims were your followers.
你不觉得愤怒吗?
Where's your outrage?
反正你们都会曲解我的话
You're gonna twist this anyway.
狮门大学的学生学习的课程
LGU students face a curriculum
完全是为了满足企业集团的需要
driven by corporate needs,
而不是为了满足教育的需要
not by educational ones.
当学生想指出这一点时 警♥察♥就来了
When the students try to point this out, the police roll in.
我不愤怒吗?
Where's my outrage?
你们不愤怒吗?
Where's yours?
你是不是走进去 做一个可爱的天才少年
Did you walk in there, do your adorable boy genius thing,
但是董事会的成员却不怎麽买♥♥账 是吗?
and the board of directors was less than impressed?
我保证你手裡还准备了卡片
I bet you had notes.
读到第几张?
How far did you get?
第一张
First card.
艾力克 你真的以为
Alec, did you really think
他们会这麽让你大摇大摆的进来
they were gonna let you march in here
轻而易举的把你捧作史蒂夫·乔布斯吗?
and play Steve Jobs without a fight?
你不是真有一件高领毛衣吧?
Do you even own a turtle-neck?
你要以硬碰硬
You need a shark to take on these sharks.
这麽说你有办法?
I suppose you have a suggestion?
这是自然
Well, I wouldn't presume,
当然你要是能礼貌的问我一下就更好了
though it would be nice to be asked.
好吧 听著
Alright, look.
董事会有他们的弱点
The board has a weak hand.
你知道当你发现弱点的时候你会怎麽办
You know what you do when you have a weak hand.
你进攻
You front.
充分利用
You bully.
你最大努力让另一个人屈服
You do anything you need to to convince the other guy to fold.
不要买♥♥现成的衣服
And stop buying suits off the rack.
听我说
Listen to me.
我看过董事会成员的档案
I've read the dossiers on these board members.
以下三人都是星际迷航裡的人物
他们中没有柯克船长
There's no Kirk.
没有皮卡德舰长
There's no Picard.
勉强有个乔迪
They barely have a Jordy.
别在跟著他们的游戏玩了
Stop playing their game.
那怎麽办?
How?
我想这得等你这个小天才自己弄清楚了
I guess that's for you to figure out, genius.
你是那个招人喜欢的天才
You're the one with the oil.
让他们相信你
Convince them.
要不就给自己找个高手
Or find yourself a shark.
没有发现任何丢失枪♥支♥的线索
No lead on the missing gun
也没发现有解放组织参与的迹象
or proof of Liber8 plots.
说的太早了
Early days.
证人都说没有人从人群中开枪
Witnesses deny any shots came from the crowd.
谁负责给当时的康托尔做笔录?
Who's taking the lead on Cantor's debrief?
我会去的
I am.
其中一个死去的女孩一定解放组织的成员吗?
One of the dead girls was definitely Liber8?
是的 这一点我可以肯定
Yes, I can confirm that personally.
太糟糕了 但至少我们总算掌握了一些信息
That's terrible, but it's something at least.
我已经查过案发现场目击者的
And I canvassed for cell phone video and photos
手♥机♥视频和照片了
from the scene.
结果没有一个手♥机♥好用的
They were all disabled.
我是说 肯定是这样
I mean, that's what it looks like.
你说得对
You're right.
怎麽会有人这麽做?
How would somebody do that?
那你就要谢谢派朗了
Well, you can thank Piron.
这是一种地理防御解决方案 还处在试验阶段
It's an experimental geo-fencing solution.
当接到阻止示♥威♥活动的命令时
When the orders got given to break up the demonstration,
定位系统就会自动切断附近区域的所有设备的
GPS automatically disabled all recording and photo functions
视频拍摄和拍照功能
in the area.
哼
Huh.
办法不错
Well that's a nice trick.
现在看来还挺管用
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
大学那边还有很多人有问题
These are more names from the university.
我想让你们回去
I want you back there.
我们要扩大调查范围
We're widening the net.
必须找到那把枪
I want that gun.
帮我们的人洗脱嫌疑
Let's clear our men.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hey.
要我帮你登记吗?
You want me to book that in?
不用了
Uh, no.
不用了 我自己搞定
No, I got it.
好吧 那我试试看帮你缩小调查人员范围
Ok, well I'm just gonna try to narrow those names for ya.
好的 谢谢
Ok, thanks.
我可以坐下来吗?
May I sit?
当然
Yeah.
有几个人?
How many?
他们不告诉我
They won't tell me.
三个
Three.
两个当场死亡
Two at the scene.
还有一个在送往急救中心之后没有挺过来
One was taken to the trauma center but he didn't make it.
那现在是什麽情况?
What happens now?
还没有对你进行审问吗?
You haven't been debriefed yet?
狄龙说他想先跟我谈谈
Dillon said he wanted to talk to me first.
我想...
I want to um...
卡梅伦 我想跟他谈一谈
Cameron, I need you to give me the room.
没问题 长官
Yes sir.
我觉得康托尔当时想告诉我什麽
I think Cantor was about to tell me something.
别说了
Stop right there.
我知道你很痛苦 卡洛斯
I can see the struggle you're going through, Carlos.
但事情不应该是这样子的
It doesn't have to be like this.
那应该是怎麽样的?
And how's it supposed to be?
这个体系的作用是保护人♥民♥ 不是吗?
The system protects the people, right?
应该是的
It's supposed to.
那麽为了保护人♥民♥
Then in order to protect the people,
我们就必须保护这个体系
we must protect the system.
那事情的真♥相♥呢?
What about the truth?
应该怎麽办?
Where does that fit in?
2077年你为CPS工作
In 2077 when you're on a CPS call,
所有的事情都记录在案 不是吗?
the whole thing is recorded right?
你见到的一切 从头到尾有记录是吧?
Everything you see, start to finish?
直接转为证据以供审判所需
Sent straight into evidence and judgment.
但现在我们没有那种直接判断的方法
Well, we don't have that certainty here.
相信我 那种方法
Believe me, that kind of certainty
本身就存在问题
creates it's own problems.
康托尔要考虑自己的家庭和未来
Cantor has a family and a future
而他所作所为
and there are consequences
将会对此产生巨大的影响
for what he did or didn't do.
不管你在怀疑什麽 在你把它向上汇报之前
Now, whatever you suspect, before you run it up the ladder,
你必须弄清楚你到底相信什麽
you have to be sure of what you believe in.
是2077年的口号♥
A slogan from 2077,
还是现在所面对的情况
or what's in here.
你是否已经厌倦了被人误解?
Aren't you tired of being distorted?
你就不能尊重一下死者吗?
Why don't you have a little bit of respect?
我没什麽要说的
I don't have anything to say.
亲爱的 我想你还不知道你在跟谁说话
Honey, you don't know who you're talking to.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
我之前看过你的节目
I've seen your show.
当然了 我在监狱裡是很受欢迎的
Of course you have, I'm huge in prisons.
我可以给你六分钟 想说什麽就说什麽
Six minutes, you say what you want.
我懂了 又一场失败的革命
I get it, another failed revolutionary,
革命的火焰烧到了你的眼前
your feet got held to the fire.
你的追随者中的一员为此丧命
A follower of yours is dead,
而你却只想保持低调
but you want to lay low.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表