剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
I can do that by tracking his cell phone.
哦 还有去拿那套衣服
Oh and get the suit.
哦 你的脸怎麽了?
Ooh, what happened to your face?
什麽?
Huh?
你的 你的脸
Your uh, your face.
怎麽 很严重吗?
What, is it bad?
事实上确实伤的不轻
It's actually kind of badass.
出什麽事了 你和别人打仗了?
What happened, did you get into a fight?
是吗?
Huh?
算是吧
Sort of.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
一向如此
It always is.
你还好吧?
You ok?
是的
Yeah.
那就好
Ok.
那麽听著 我们需要谈谈
So listen, we need to talk about...
不 你给我听著
No, you listen.
什麽?
Excuse me?
听著 我不知道你和索菲亚还有特拉维斯
Look, I don't know what kind of messed up scheme
在谋划著什麽阴谋
you're planning with Sonia and Travis,
但是 那不会成功的
but it's not happening anymore.
我把所有门的密♥码♥都改了
I'm changing all the door codes
马上就销毁另一套CPS制♥服♥
and getting rid of that other CPS suit
所以你再不能以它为筹码
so you won't be leveraging that or anything else
来不择手段的保护你的利益
to save your own skin.
听清楚了吗?
Understood?
嗯 我是不会
Um, I would never...
相信我 你已经做了
Trust me, you already did.
好吧 淡定
Ok, slow down.
孩子 这是怎麽回事?
What's all this about, kid?
你看起来似乎很生气
You seem a little rattled.
状态不太对
Not yourself.
我不能和你说
I can't talk about it.
是因为你的女朋友吗?
Is something going on with your girlfriend?
你离艾米丽远点
You stay away from Emily.
她不是我的菜
She's not really my type.
而且 我发现一些
Besides, I found out some things...
离她远点
Stay away.
好吧 我会保持距离的
Fine, I'll stay away.
但是你必须知道
But you need to know...
我需要知道的 我已经知道了
I already know what I need to know.
好吧 你吓到我了
Ok, you're scaring me.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗯哼
Mmmhmm.
你想保护自己的未来吗?
You want to protect your future?
你知道我想
You know I do.
那就把精力放在对付真正的威胁上
Then start focusing on the real threat.
艾舍尔
Escher.
在几小时之内
In a few hours,
琪拉会逮捕卢卡斯
Kiera's going to arrest Lucas
拿到时间旅行装置的其他部分
and recover the rest of the time travel device.
是吗?
Is that right?
因此...
So...
因此如果艾舍尔把它拿到手就会去利用它
So if Escher gets his hands on it he will use it.
好吧
Ok.
当然
Sure.
但是没有匹配的电源 他将...
But without an adequate power source, he's...
他已经有了
He's got one.
艾舍尔在派朗建了一所反物质实验室
Escher built an anti-matter lab at Pyron
专门为你和解放组织带回来的
designed specifically for the time travel device
时间旅行装置所设计的
that you and Liber8 brought back.
你这麽聪明 你自己想吧
You're supposed to be so smart, you do the math.
好的 那又怎样
Ok, so what.
艾舍尔穿越到我们的时间线
Escher goes back to the time we all arrived
然后把所有人都杀死
and kills us all.
之后 我想世界就都在他的掌控之下了
After that, well, I guess the world's his oyster.
你们就是这样掌控世界?
That's how you stay on top?
所以你和你的朋友
So you and your friends
想要保护时间线
are supposed to protect the time line.
没错 我们已经这样做了
That's right, and we've been doing just that
一千年
for a thousand years.
我和解放组织穿越回来的时候
Didn't everything get screwed up
一切都乱套了 不是吗?
when I came back here with Liber8?
你那棵树在那时又长出新枝 不是吗?
Wasn't a new branch of your tree created at that point?
的确如此
Indeed.
过去我们之所以要把你和解放组织
And the reason we were collecting people
这样的人囚禁起来
like you and Liber8
是因为我们要修复你们造成的损害
was so we could repair the damage you've caused.
过去囚禁?
Were collecting?
那已经行不通了
That is no longer a viable option.
艾力克製造了更大的麻烦
Alec has caused a much larger problem.
但是如果一切已经都变得乱七八糟
But if everything's already gone haywire,
我又能改变什麽呢?
how am I supposed to make a difference?
就是这样的 琪拉
That's just it, Kiera.
对于历史而言 人数是没有意义的
When it comes to history, the scale is irrelevant.
成千上万的人死了 也不会改变什麽
Thousands can perish and nothing will happen.
但某一个人却能塑造历史
But one person can radically shape history.
艾力克·赛德勒就是这样的人
Alec Sadler is one of those people.
也许你也是
Maybe you are, too.
我觉得你们都疯了
I think you're all out of your minds.
你们都得了妄想症
I think you're delusional.
琪拉
Kiera.
你们杀死了加德纳探员
You killed Agent Gardner,
还让我来背黑锅
positioned me to take the blame
目的就是让我不打乱你们的计划
in order to get me out of the way,
现在又想交朋友?
and now you want to be friends?
情况变了
Things changed.
别著急
I'll say.
让我走 我会好好考虑的
Let me go, and I'll think about it.
我们不能放你走
We can't let you go.
不要错过拯救你自己的机会 琪拉
Don't miss out on an opportunity to help yourself, Kiera.
拯救所有人
Help everyone.
我想我们没什麽可说的了
I think we're done here.
天啊
Holy shit.
拿上我们能用的快走
Let's grab what we can and book.
他们是什麽人?
Who are they?
你为什麽觉得我知道?
Why do you think I know?
直觉?
A hunch?
他们好像对你很感兴趣
They seem to be interested in you.
邪教分子吧
Some kind of cult.
就我所知
From as near as I can tell,
他们阻止时间旅行的历史
they've kept the lid on time travel
超过你的想象
for as far back as you can go.
成立了某种秘密组织
Formed some kind of secret society
阻止人们篡改历史
to stop people from changing history.
我们应该把这儿夷为平地
We should burn this place to the ground.
其他人怎麽办?
What about the others?
没有时间了
There's no time.
这个地方随时可能被封锁
This place will be on lock down any minute.
你来还是不来?
You in or out?
我们一起怎麽样?
What about us?
一起合作离开这裡?
When we get out of here?
你不给我添乱 我也不给你惹麻烦
You don't mess with me, I won't mess with you.
我警告过你 她不好对付
I warned you she'd be difficult.
她是CPS 不会轻易觉悟的
She's CPS, she's not gonna wake up as easily as you think.
他们被洗♥脑♥了 有特定的思维方式
They've been brainwashed to think a certain way.
最终她会明白其中的道理
She'll eventually see the logic.
到时候就太迟了
By then it'll be too late.
我告诉过你干掉加德纳是个错误
I told you killing Gardner was a mistake.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
琪拉还有更重要的事要考虑
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表