剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
这样可不行
It's not going to work.
杰森 你认识我的
Jason, you know me.
冷静一下
Calm down.
没事的 只是...
It's ok, just...
看看这个
Check this out.
那是第二个时间装置
That's the second device.
是我...
The one my...
是艾力克用来穿越到这裡的那个
The one Alec used to travel here.
东西在哪儿?
Where is it?
锁在证据保管柜裡
Evidence lock-up.
我得把它拿走
I need to get it out of there.
不 不 不 不
Noooo, no, no, no.
危险物品可得妥善保管
Dangerous in the wrong hands.
那是一个巨大的时间污染源啊
That's temporal plutonium.
那你干嘛把它挖出来
Then why were you trying to put it back in play?
它需要修复 快速修复
It needs a fix, quick fix.
他需要一次胜利 需要一次大胜
He needs a win, needs a win.
胜利如此接近 又如此遥远
So close, yet so far.
你是在说艾力克?
Are you talking about Alec?
不 不是
No, no.
嘘!
Shhh!
进来
Yeah?
他可以走了
He's free to go.
你说什麽?
What're you talking about?
案件撤销了
The charge was dropped.
证据不足
Lack of evidence.
报案人改口 说袭击者不是他
Claimer recanted his story, said it wasn't him.
我要把那个也带走
I'm going to need that back.
休想
It stays here.
我会好好保管的 我发誓
I'm good for it, I swear.
现在不行
Not this time.
快走吧
Scram.
要回家啦 叮叮 最棒最棒的科技...
Let's go ding, ding, top floor, top floor, technology...
光环手镯 我们回家啦
devices, let's go.
这可是暴♥力♥袭击案 没这麽容易被撤销
A criminal assault complaint does not just go away.
除非有人介入
Not without help, it doesn't.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
他刚才还疯疯癫癫 现在却...
He was storming, and now he's...
平静下来了
calm.
就好像一个吸毒的刚刚打了一针
Like an addict getting a fix.
是啊
Yeah.
去查查案子是怎麽撤销的
Find out how those charges were dropped.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
一切事件的源头
To the source.
小心点儿
You tread lightly, ok?
局裡到处都是派朗的眼线
Piron is all over this department,
而且 艾力克·赛德勒现在可不是省油的灯
and Alec Sadler is a big wheel now.
他不是你的乖宝宝了
He's not your boy.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
我看看刚才那个案子的撤销报告
Let me see the discharge papers on that last one.
狄龙
Dillon.
他亲自出面了?
He do this himself?
雪莉和孩子们怎麽样?
Hey, how are Sydney and the boys?
他们还好吗?
They good?
那个社工身上涂满冰淇淋够性感吗?
How about ice cream with that social worker, huh?
红头髮 戴眼镜 她叫什麽来著?
Red head, glasses, what was her name?
卡洛斯
Carlos.
这不是第一起被撤销的案件了
Not the first case like that bounced,
过去几周发生了多起暴♥力♥伤人案
violent outbursts the last couple weeks.
所有案件都撤销了?
All the charges dropped?
嫌疑犯都带著那个手环
All wearing those bracelets.
咱俩都守口如瓶 怎样?
Keep this between us, huh?
我和你什麽也没说
You didn't hear anything from me.
你不能就这样闯进来
You can't just walk in here.
可我已经进来了
All evidence to the contrary.
上次见面时你说得很清楚
You made it pretty clear last time we spoke
我们没瓜葛了
that we were done.
杰森袭击了一个人 把对方揍个半死
Jason attacked someone, beat him pretty badly.
我相信光环和这件事脱不了干係
I believe it had something to do with Halo.
麻烦把杰森叫进来
Get Jason up here, please.
他挖出了一个时间装置
He dug up a time travel device.
我想这可能不是他自己的主意
Now, I doubt that's an idea that he had on his own,
不过我能猜到是幕后指使是谁
but I can guess who might have put him up to it.
一个偷CMR的贼
A certain CMR thief.
我需要那块芯片
I need that chip to make the neural link
帮我提高光环裡神经连接的效率
work effectively with Halo.
它是光环最后也是最重要的一部分
It was the missing piece of the puzzle.
我怎麽能让它原子化呢?
Should I let it get vaporized?
别为你的行为狡辩
Don't try to rationalize what you did.
对不起 我想让世界变得更美好
I'm sorry I want to make the world a better place
改变由我创建的那个荒凉的未来
and change this stark future that I'm supposed to create.
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're lying.
如果我撒谎 你现在肯定知道了
If I was lying, you'd know by now.
我有吗?
So am I?
琪拉
Kiera, um...
我得道歉 我刚才好像病发了
I have to apologize, I had some sort of regression.
发生这种事真不好意思
I am truly embarrassed by what happened.
杰森 我相信光环才是...
Jason, I believe Halo is-
我很久没有感觉头脑如此清晰了
I haven't felt this clear in years.
你看到我把它取下来的后果了
You see I took it off.
光环并不是我病发的诱因
Halo, it's not causing my regression,
事实上 它阻止了我的情况更加恶化
it's actually preventing it from being worse.
光环很安全 琪拉
Halo is safe, Kiera.
不然我不会也带著它
I wouldn't be wearing it if it wasn't.
是 我曾经做了错事
Yeah, I've made some mistakes,
但是你能看到 我用它做了多大的好事
but you can see I'm committed to the greater good.
我会从未来那个我身上吸取教训
I still remember my own warning.
最好如此
You better.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
我自己出去
I'll see myself out.
琪拉CMR扫描隔离程序
启动
林奇菲尔德先生吗?
Mr. Litchfield?
是
Yes.
我是福乃格警探 温哥华警署的
I'm Detective Fonnegra, VPD.
我有几个问题想问你
I've got a couple of questions
关于你参与的光环项目
about your involvement in the Halo project.
你是少量的β测试者之一 对吗?
I understand you're part of a limited developer beta test?
我不懂你在说什麽
I don't know what you're talking about.
上周的家暴指控呢?
How about the domestic charge last week?
这个你知道吧?
You know about that?
我什麽也没告诉别人
I didn't talk to anyone.
他们把那鬼东西拿走了
They took the damn thing away,
我和它再也没关係了
I got nothing to do with it anymore.
你们这帮人有完没完?
What is it with you people?
警局裡有人威胁你吗?
Did somebody at the department lean on you?
有人付钱让你封口吗?
Were you reimbursed?
那点钱可远远不够
Not nearly enough.
你们这帮警♥察♥自己内部先统一好吧
You cops gotta get your stories straight.
你去问那个光头混♥蛋♥
Go talk to that bald bastard.
你是说狄龙?
You mean Dillon?
对
Yeah.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
有什麽收穫?
What'd you find?
至少有三起类似案件
There's at least three others.
我和其中两个当事人谈过了
I spoke to two of them.
他们都收了钱 狄龙参与其中
There were pay-offs, Dillon's involved.
和少年天才谈得怎麽样?
How'd it go with the boy genius?
艾力克声称 据他所知
Alec claims he doesn't know a thing
光环没有任何问题
about any problems with Halo
也不知道杰森在公园的课外活动
or Jason's extracurricular trip to the park.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表