剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
Emily has a warrant.
她不能离开这个国家
She can't leave because of it.
我不能进入我的银行账户
I can't have any access to my bank accounts.
那是"我"的账户
MY accounts.
我们不能申请护照
We can't get passports.
而持假护照是犯法的
And it's against the law to get a fake passport.
看看你自己
Look at you.
她都把你变成什麽样了
Look what she's turned you into.
我们不应该这样
This isn't us.
听著 你就放我走吧
Look, just let me walk out of here.
好多事情没有办法解释得清楚
It's going to be impossible to explain anything else.
当你有足够的钱和权力时
It seems possible to explain anything
一切都能解释得清楚
when you have enough power and money.
你这个大傻瓜!
You idiot!
原来你还爱著艾米丽
You're still in love with Emily.
怎麽可能
Hardly.
我可以查看你所有的文件
I can access every file in your directory
除了她的那个
except for the one on her.
是你把她紧紧拴在这裡不能离开
You have her locked up tight,
没错 你还爱著她
so yeah, you are.
但是她不爱你了
But she's done with you.
你以为你是什麽 我的升级版吗?
What you think you're some better version of me?
艾力克2.0?
Alec 2.0?
不惜一切我都要除掉你
There's nothing stopping me from having you taken away.
我能想到很多方法...
I can think of a dozen...
不
No.
你和我都不是这种人
We're not that kind of people.
你才不知道我是哪种人
You have no idea what kind of people I am.
你现在就把她的文件删掉
You're going to wipe that file right now.
好 我要走了
Alright I'm going now.
坐著不许动
Stay sitting.
你知道自己逃不出去的
You know you're not going to get out of here.
我能
I am.
你不会这麽做的
You're not going to do it.
正如我说过的 你根本就不了解我
Like I said, you have no idea.
把枪放下
Drop it.
琪拉 他不放过艾米丽也不放过我
Kiera, he trapped Emily and he trapped me.
我们只是想离开
All we want to do is leave.
他想杀了我
He tried to kill me.
他在扭曲事实
He's twisting everything.
他骗了我
He screwed me over.
我没有
It's not me.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
晕过去了
Sedated.
我需要迅速隐蔽地把他带出去
I need to get him out of here quickly and covertly.
你要把他怎麽样?
What are you going to do with him?
他不会再来烦你了
He won't bother you again.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾力克 我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side, Alec.
这一点你必须清楚
You need to know that.
好的 有发现通知我
Alright yeah let me know what you find out.
理查德森什麽都不说
Richardson stood pat.
什麽都不承认 说他要上法庭
Won't admit to anything and said he'd take his day in court.
好极了 我也同意
Yeah I'm good with that.
我们的证据足够了
We got enough.
也许吧
Maybe.
但萨门托很有钱
Sonmanto has deep pockets
那些金装律师各个都见钱眼开
and the crown attorney has a shallow sack.
理查德森和萨门托确实是罪犯
Richardson and Sonmanto are criminals.
他们在贩卖♥♥化学武器啊
They're selling chemical weapons.
我还有更紧急的麻烦要解决
I have a more immediate problem with that shitstorm
就是你在媒体面前给我捅出来的篓子
that you created in front of the press.
你是指琪拉捅出来的篓子吧?
Don't you mean Kiera's shitstorm?
理查德森说你和解放组织站一边时
When Richardson accused you of siding with Liber8,
他就等著晚上新闻上头条呢
he queued up the leading soundbite for tonight's news.
我才没跟解放组织站一边
That's not what I was doing.
但是看起来很像
But that's how it's going to look.
风头过去之前
You'll catch up on some paperwork
你就呆在办公室弄文档吧
while we wait out this news cycle.
你罚我坐办公室
What you got me riding a desk
就因为揭露真♥相♥的不是好人?
because the wrong people uncovered the truth?
你是公务员
You are a public servant.
你应该打击罪犯
You chase down criminals.
而不是说他们也许是对的
You don't suggest they might be right.
任何事情上说他们是对的都不行
About anything.
言论自♥由♥呢!
Freedom of speech!
你有言论自♥由♥
You have it.
但是不能在一堆镜头前乱讲话
You just don't get to practice it in front of the cameras.
所有这些虚伪的公♥司♥企业中
Of all the corporate hypocrites,
萨门托是最恶劣的一个
Sonmanto might be the worst.
他们差一点连我都骗了
They'd even had me fooled.
这也算是个胜利
Well that's part of the victory.
没人再将他们视为英雄
Sonmanto won't be seen as the hero.
至少在这条时间线上
Not in this time.
永远都不会了
Not ever.
我们改变了历史 宝贝
We changed history baby.
是的 但是他们仍然会製造毒剂
Yeah but they're still going to be making that poison.
人们仍然会因此丧命
People are still going to die.
不 不会的
No. They're not.
因为我们会比他们
Because we're going to beat them
早五十年製造出解毒剂
to the antidote by 50 years.
輓起袖子
Roll up your sleeve.
干什麽?
Why?
在那场战争中
During the war
萨门托终于发放了毒剂十六的解毒剂的时候
when Sonmanto finally released a remedy for 16,
你跟其他的军事人员一样也注射了 是吧?
like all military personnel you got the shot right?
是的 好歹挺过来了
Yeah. Eventually.
注射是标准程序
Standard procedure.
也就是说你的体内依然有抗体
Which means the antivirus is still in your system.
我们会发布出去 免费的
And we're going to be giving it away for free.
你到此止步吧
This is as far as you go.
你们带他去哪儿?
Where are you taking him?
那个地方你去过的
You already know.
STARS - The 400
# 一座又一座城市 #
# This town surrounds another town #
艾米丽
# 我们相互依偎 #
# We live beside. #
# 不经意间穿过许多高速公路 #
# The highway exit change at random #
# 遇到许多分岔路 #
# And the road divides. #
# 如果迷路 问问路人 #
# If you lose your way just ask a stranger #
# 他们会告诉你 #
# They'll let you know. #
# 已经没有归路 #
# There's no way back #
# 能够回到我们熟悉的家 #
# to that house you knew so long ago. #
不
No.
琪拉
Kiera!!!!!
# 这次必须选对道路 #
# It has to go right this time. #
# 这次必须选对道路 #
# It has to go right this time. #
# 这次必须选对道路 #
# It has to go right this time. #
# 这次必须选对道路 #
# It's got to go right. #
# 这次必须选对道路 #
# It has to go right this time. #
# 这次必须选对道路 #
# It has to go right this time. #
# 这次必须选对道路 #
# It has to go right this time. #
# 该出发了 #
# It's got to go. #
# 这次必须选对道路 #
# It has to go right. #
为什麽把他交给我?
Why are you bringing him to me?
你想把他无害化处理
You wanted him neutralized.
我不想让他在外面
I got him off the street.
他不是非死不可
He doesn't have to die.
你确定这是正确的选择吗?
Then you're sure this is the right choice.
他明确说过不想继续自己的宿命
He's admitted he doesn't want to pursue his destiny.
他已经变得暴♥力♥
He's turned violent.
执拗
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表