剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
很可惜 我们不能公布这个消息
It's a shame we can't tell that story.
为什麽不行?
Why can't we?
如果公布光环在我身上的神奇效果
Well, if we tell people how Halo helped me,
那将引发很多疑问
it's bound to raise a few questions.
一些我们不想解答的疑问
Questions nobody really wants answered.
没关係
Never mind.
这是一个光辉的时刻 我们太需要这样的好消息了
It's a bright spot, and one we really need.
市场规划 生产设备 正式批文
Launch plans, manufacturing facilities, approvals,
后面有我们忙的了
they're all behind severely.
那还不抓紧去做?
What's holding everything up?
你得先去参加那个会议
You have to get to that meeting,
不 你不能改期
and no, you cannot reschedule.
高图玛不准备将药品实验的消息公之于众
Gautuma's not ready to go public with a drug trial
所以我做了一些调查
so I did some digging around
看看是否有走漏出来的内部消息
to see if there's any insider information getting leaked out.
我查了证券交易记录
Checked security filings,
猜猜谁突然买♥♥了大笔高图玛的股票?
guess who popped up buying large swaths of Gautuma stock?
马修·凯洛格
Mathew Kellogg.
答对了
Bingo.
他会不会知晓什麽内♥幕♥?
Think he knows something?
马修总会知道些内♥幕♥
Mathew always knows something.
但如何辨别他说的是否是实话
It's figuring out whether you can trust what he knows.
这才是难点
That's the difficult part.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back.
要我一起吗?
Want me to tag along?
不用了 马修认为自己对我施展魅力成功时
No, Mathew's better
才会好说话些
when he thinks he's charming me.
我应该走了...
I should go...
那是克里斯蒂娜·狄龙
That's Christine Dillon.
我检查了高图玛最近的雇佣名单
I've vetted some of the recent hires at Gautuma.
梅·波利采多这名是什麽意思?
Well, who's May Policetto?
这名字的原主人生于2056年
She was born in 2056.
后来成为解放组织的殉难者
She died a Liber8 martyr
就在企业议会袭击案发生前的六个月
six months before the attack on the corporate congress.
这麽说狄龙的女儿用这个化名绝非偶然
So Dillon's daughter taking that name is not a coincidence.
确实不是 解放组织让她在高图玛做保管员
No. Liber8 got her a custodial job at Gautuma.
他到底在想什麽
What the hell is he thinking,
让自己的女儿当卧底
putting his own daughter in undercover?
简直疯了!
That's insane!
但确实管用
And it worked.
好吧 我们可以监视高图玛
Ok, we put surveillance on Gautuma.
守株待兔 等他们一动手
We sit on them, wait for them to make the move,
就抓他们一个现行
catch them in the act
或者顺藤摸瓜 端了他们的老巢
or we follow them back to their hole.
但如果我们提醒她 这些计划就都不可行了
But none of that is possible if we warn her.
据我们所知 解放组织在城裡一半的公♥司♥中
For all we know, Liber8 has low level people
都安插了线人
in half of the corporations in this city.
是的 也许你是对的
Yeah, you may be right.
但这家公♥司♥是我们唯一能确定的
But this is the only one we know about for sure.
另外 也许我们可以借此机会为贝蒂报仇
Plus, it may be a chance to get one back for Betty.
这太冒险了
It's a big risk.
是的 是很冒险
Yeah, hell yeah it's a big risk.
但几个月来狄龙一直让我们冒著风险
But Dillon's been putting this department at risk for months.
他说变就变 从来不和我们商量
He never talked to us when he wanted to change the rules,
而今天这种局面完全是他一手造成的
and he's the one that put this in motion.
如果换成别人家的孩子
If this was anybody else's kid,
你觉得他会浪费这次大好的机会吗?
do you think he'd blow the best lead we had in months?
不会
No.
我不喜欢背负秘密 卡洛斯
I don't like secrets, Carlos.
我要好好想想
This one I need to think through.
好吧 我得接个电♥话♥
Ok. I need to take this.
然后我们去找凯洛格 好吗?
Track down Kellogg, huh?
说吧 赛德勒先生
Start talking, Mr. Sadler.
你完全搞错了
You've got it all wrong.
是吗?
Really?
这麽说你不是盗尸贼喽?
So you're not a body-snatching little ghoul?
我真应该把你的头拧下来当球踢...
You know, I oughta take your head and bounce it off the...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我总得做点什麽
I wanted to do something.
是你自己说再也承受不了这个秘密了
You're the one who said it was too much for you to handle.
尸体在哪儿?
Where is she?
安全的地方
Safe.
显然 举办葬礼是不可能了
Obviously, any normal service is out of the question.
但会有一个恰当的告别仪式 我正在计划
We'll say a proper goodbye, I'm planning it now.
什麽时候?
When?
交给我了 行吗?
Just leave it with me, ok?
保持联繫
I'll be in touch.
艾力克·赛德勒? 请进
Alec Sadler? Come in.
这是校长办公室吗?
Is this the principal's office?
祝贺你在派朗的成功 年轻的赛德勒先生
Congratulations on Piron, young Mr. Sadler.
你颠覆了整个行业
You've shaken things up.
我对你们组织略有耳闻
I've heard about things like this.
叫我来是要讨论如何推♥翻♥政♥府♥?
Are we gonna talk about overthrowing governments?
还是如何操纵石油价格?
Fixing the price of oil?
我们要讨论的是你
We'd like to talk about you.
你需要...
You need to...
用我孙子的话怎麽说来著?
what's that expression my grandson likes?
你得悠著点儿
Slow your roll.
哦 好啊
Oh, hey.
这儿的鲑鱼棒极了
The salmon here is amazing.
你能相信他们真的是在野外现抓的吗?
Can you believe they actually catch it in the wild?
你为什麽买♥♥进那麽多高图玛的股票?
Why are you buying up so much Gautuma stock?
哦
Oh.
这麽说我们之间已经是这种模式了?
So this is how its gonna be with us now?
我跟你閒聊 你却直奔主题?
I small talk, you go right to business?
好吧 真的很伤人啊
Ok, that hurts.
回正题 高图玛的股票被严重低估了
Well, they're undervalued for one.
你和我都知道它有多值钱
You and I both know by how much.
怎麽说呢 也许我只是在做长♥期♥投资
I don't know, maybe I'm making a long play.
也许你的那些朋友打算有所行动
And maybe your friends are about to try something.
是啊 因为解放组织真的很希望
Yeah, because Liber8 really wants to increase
我买♥♥的股票升值
my stock's value.
你通常比这聪明的
You usually have a better working theory than this.
高图玛正著手药物试验
Gautuma is starting drug trials.
老年痴呆症的药物 我知道
Alzheimer's drug, I know.
对我来说这是一定会发生的事
Sounds like a sure thing to me.
或者说是我早就知道的事
Or a familiar thing, anyway.
瞬闪 第一季中提到的来自未来的毒品
凯洛格 瞬闪的前身就是一种老年痴呆症药物
Flash, Kellogg, was originally an Alzheimer's drug.
哦 是的 没错 对极了
Oh yeah, it was, wasn't it?
但是温哥华警方的正义战士
But the good folk from the VPD
不是早就清缴了所有瞬闪吗
took Flash off the street.
我隐约记得你们当时大获全胜啊
I seem to remember it was a big win.
我的咖啡喝完了
I've finished my coffee.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
是 凯洛格半点有用的也没透露
Yeah, Kellogg was no help,
但他认为那种药也许以前就出现过
except he thinks the drug might be something that we've seen before.
调出所有和瞬闪有关的资料
Pull all the files on flash.
我得挂了
I have to go.
不 你不能这麽做
Don't. You can't do that.
为什麽不能?
Why not?
因为这会引起回应
Because it will trigger a response.
如果你打开这个
If you power it up,
也许他们就会察觉它不属于这个时代
they might know it's not from this time
然后他们就会找到你
and then they will find you.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
说来话长
It's a long story.
简单来说 他们很危险
Suffice it to say, they're dangerous.
那这东西有什麽用?
So what good is this, then?
我有老婆 有孩子
I have a wife and a child
但我连他们的名字都不知道
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表