剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
Busy day for you.
逮捕你自己的女儿 在电视节目上道貌岸然
Arrest your own daughter, act the righteous man on TV,
现在又被当人♥质♥给抓起来了
get taken hostage.
晚上的运气有点不好
Tonight can only be a let down.
你到底想要什麽?
What do you want?
你觉得我想要什麽?
What do you think I want?
你一直想抓住我
You've been chasing me long enough.
你喜欢扯一大堆解放人♥民♥的鬼话
You know, you talk a great game about freeing the people,
但一到你身上
but it's on your terms.
要是有人跟你意见不合...
Anybody who doesn't agree with you...
就会被老爸抓起来
Ends up being arrested by daddy.
你当不了英雄 局长
You're not that guy, inspector.
你拿不到那把枪的 也无法扭转局势
You're not getting the gun, you're not saving the day.
看来你很自信啊?
Pretty confident in that, are you?
我是很自信
I am.
很好
Great.
福乃格最好能给我想要的东西
Your boy Fonnegra better get me what I want.
我十分赞同你的想法 贝尔塔先生
I'm in agreement with your principles, Mr. Verta.
要限制正在增长的公♥司♥企业的权力
Strip the power away from this growing corporate mono-culture.
闭嘴 奈杰尔 别乱说话
Shut up, Nigel, you're encouraging a terrorist!
只有解放组织看清了 如果我们不反抗
Liber8 has the only clear vision of what lies ahead
未来的下场会怎样
if we don't speak up.
贝尔塔先生和他的朋友们
Mr. Verta and his friends here
就是未来唯一的希望
are the only hope for the future.
别再乱说话
No more talking heads.
别担心 死不了
Oh, he'll live.
还能坚持一会儿
For a while.
你们肯定很想去帮他止血吧
You might want to block up that hole.
你别动
Not you.
当我看你的节目的时候
When I watch your show,
我真为你感到羞愧
I'm ashamed for you.
为你的观众感到羞愧
For all your viewers.
没有思想 没有分♥析♥
No awareness, no analysis,
有的只是些翻动言论
just reactionary opinions.
节目做成这样 你也有责任
You are part of the problem.
不过你只是一个漂亮的傀儡罢了
A pretty, empty puppet.
只会带著一群人嬉笑作乐
Leading everyone on a merry dance.
告诉福乃格他没有多少时间了
Tell Fonnegra he doesn't have much time.
特拉维斯?
Travis?
所有人♥质♥都还活著吗?
Are all the hostages still alive?
是的 但是时间不多了
For now, but the clock is ticking.
十五分钟之内给我接通卫星服务
Full access to those satellites in 15 minutes
不然我就杀了博尔顿小姐 表明下我的决心
or I'll shoot Miss Bolton next as a sign of my resolve.
特拉维斯 我们在解决你代码的事
Travis, we're working on getting you the codes,
但是这需要一点时间
but it's slow going.
公♥司♥不愿意交出代码
The company doesn't want to give them up.
别跟我来谈判这一套 福乃格
Save the negotiator clich, Fonnegra.
拖延战术只会导致
Stalling is only going to lead to something...
无法輓回的结果
Terminal.
喂
Yeah.
我进来了
I'm in.
很好
Alright, good.
随时跟我联繫
Keep me apprise step by step.
知道了
Roger that.
我想我知道为什麽电视台
I think I know why the network
不把卫星交出来
isn't releasing access to the satellites.
2010年整个公♥司♥已经被弗门塔斯公♥司♥买♥♥下了
That whole conglomerate was bought out in 2010 by Fermitas.
第一频道被军♥火♥商买♥♥下了?
The weapons-maker owns Channel 1?
戴安娜·博尔顿几年前曾经
Diana Bolton ran a huge expose on Fermitas
要曝光弗门塔斯的内♥幕♥
a couple years ago.
弗门塔斯声称要控告她
Fermitas announced an intention to sue,
之后又不告了
then dropped the suit.
人们当时以为是因为赢不了
People figured it was because it wasn't winnable,
但是事实是
but really...
如果你不能封锁媒体 就把它们买♥♥下来
If you can't muzzle the press, you buy them.
将其私下收♥购♥
Private acquisition.
私下收♥购♥?
Private acquisition?
这麽说没人知道?
So nobody knows?
卢卡斯也许知道了
Lucas might have found out.
是吗?
Did he?
不是我告诉他的 我发誓
Not from me, I swear it.
你现在在哪呢?
What's your twenty?
监控室 看特拉维斯和卢卡斯在楼裡扫荡呢
Security room, watching Travis and Lucas storm the castle.
所有这一切就为了在电视上播出他们的宣言?
All this effort to broadcast a manifesto?
嗯 这还有条爆♥炸♥新闻等著你呢
Well, here's some breaking news for ya.
弗门塔斯是这家电视台的幕后老闆
Fermitas owns the station.
私人收♥购♥买♥♥卖♥♥
Private buying private.
那些保险箱
The safety deposit boxes.
解放组织就是这麽发现这笔交易的
That's how Liber8 found out about the sale.
加尔萨和索尼娅不在
Garza and Sonya aren't here.
什麽 兵分两路 分头进攻?
What, two-prong attack?
有道理
Makes sense.
卡洛斯?
Carlos?
保持联繫
Stay in touch.
我们遇到问题了
We have a problem.
我的人已经进去了但是到演播室的
My men are inside but access to the studio
门被装上了炸♥药♥
is rigged with explosives.
拆弹小组呢?
Bomb squad?
我们从来没见过这种东西
We've never seen anything like this.
长官 企业集团代表来了
Sir, the corporate rep is here.
稍等我一下
Give me a second.
你是本尼迪克特?
You Benedict?
是的
Yes.
弗门塔斯的?
Fermitas?
是的
Yes.
太好了
Good.
他们已经枪伤了一人除非我们能满足
One man has been shot and there will be others
解放组织的部分要求 否则其他人也有危险了
unless we give Liber8 at least part of what they demanded.
恐怖组织想要连接电视台卫星的代码
Terrorists want the codes to the station's satellite.
抱歉 警探 但是公♥司♥有著严格的规定
Detective, I'm sorry, that company has a strict policy
禁止和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
against negotiating with terrorists.
所以你非常高兴能成为谋杀犯的帮凶?
So you're perfectly content with being accomplices to murder?
这家电视台也是弗门塔斯的 是不是?
That is Fermitas's business, isn't it?
我不想浪费你的时间
I don't want to waste your time.
解放组织至少拿到了弗门塔斯的一个保险箱
Liber8 emptied at least one Fermitas safety deposit box.
这也许是你们把裡面的情报
This could be an opportunity
拿回来的好机会
for you to retrieve that information.
否则 不论裡面是什麽
Otherwise, Liber8 still has
东西依然掌握在解放组织手裡
whatever it is that you lost,
而他们会好好利用的
and they will use it.
就好像在下鱼饵一样
It's like baiting a hook.
是啊 我们有麻烦了 他们不会善罢甘休的
Yeah, we got a problem, they're not gonna go for it.
把我留下放其他人走
You keep me as collateral and everybody else walks.
锁定目标
不可能
No deal.
局长 你觉得接下来会怎样?
What do you think happens next, inspector?
特拉维斯 出什麽事情了?
What's happening, Travis?
不是什麽好事
Nothing good.
卫星
The satellite.
你可以用了
You have access.
转发器的代码正在发给你
Transponder codes are being fed to you now.
谎言中的又一天
Live to lie another day.
你没事吧?
You ok?
不 我感觉很不好
No, I'm not.
我甚至在为奈杰尔感到难过
I even feel badly for Nigel.
所以我知道我现在糟糕透了
That's how I know I'm a wreck.
好了
Good to go.
重新设置卫星需要二十分钟
Re-tasking the satellite will take 20 minutes.
准备直播 三 二 ...
We're live in three... Two...
你们中的很多人觉得认识我
Most of you think you know me.
特拉维斯·贝尔塔
Travis Verta.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表