剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
谁杀了我?
Who killed me?
不顾一切为你回来的人是我
I'm the one that risked everything to come back for you.
他还不知道
He doesn't know
我把决定权留给你 好吗
and I'm leaving that decision up to you, okay.
你来做决定
You're in control.
那个死人说你会告诉我一些答案
The dead man tells me I'm going to get some answers.
柯蒂斯认为我跟你谈是在浪费时间
Curtis is of the opinion I'm wasting my time with you.
好的 我会继续处理CMR
Okay I'll keep working on the CMR playback
传回的凶手图像
of your murder remotely.
别担心 琪拉 我们会找出杀你的凶手
Don't worry, Kiera, we'll find your killer.
我继承了派朗集团
I inherited Piron.
我的这颗心分辨不了是非
The heart is a feeble instrument.
很容易被矇蔽
Easily fooled.
你的这一面还从未被激发过
You haven't met that part of yourself yet.
那就是不惜一切代价活下去
The part that will do anything to survive.
是他干的
It's him.
我什麽时候变得这麽混♥蛋♥了?
When did I become such a dick?
我得保护你 我以为...
I needed to protect you and I thought...
每个人都在试图保护我
Everyone is trying to protect me,
但你是借保护我的名义
but you scratch that protection
暗中谋取自己的利益
and it's self-interest underneath.
艾力克 我信任你
Alec, I trust you.
另外一个你已经背叛了我
The other one betrayed me.
你为了什麽回到这裡?
Why are you here?
为了艾米丽
Emily.
我选你
I choose you.
病人AB327
Patient Alpha Bravo 327.
代码六 生命终止
Code 6 termination.
请随后通知家属
Inform next of kin.
塔裡克? 救救我
Tariq? Help me.
没事的 琪拉
It's okay, Kiera.
给你这个
Here.
神经喷雾不管用
Neural spray is useless.
你知道的
And you know it.
几乎缓解不了疼痛
Barely numbs the pain.
他们快要研製出解毒剂了
They're close on an antidote.
谎报好消息可没法安慰我
False hope isn't relief.
琪拉
Kiera.
你...你...你能帮我解脱
You... you... you can help me.
你知道你可以这麽做
You know you gonna do this.
你只需要勇敢一点
You just have to be brave.
我知道你要我做什麽
I know what you're asking.
但我不能
I can't.
不要
Don't.
医疗队正在赶过来的路上
The remedy is on its way.
你告诉我家人
You tell my family
我实在没其他选择了
I had no other choice.
听到我说的了吗?
You hear me?
我没其他选择了
I had no other choice.
来了
It's here.
琪拉! 医疗队来了
Kiera! It's here.
别骗我了
Don't lie to me.
我发誓没骗你
I swear.
解毒剂到了
The cure is here.
你看
Look.
救我
Help me.
超越时间线 第三季第六集 废料时间
就像在看像素晾干一样
It's like watching pixels dry.
这个太难了 所有信♥号♥♥都不能计算
This is the holy beyond and all of does not compute.
好吧关键问题在哪裡?
Okay well what's the basic problem?
除了信♥号♥♥流受损之外 我看看
Well besides the damaged stream, let's see,
软件插入的噪音也干扰了信♥号♥♥
we have software interpolating noise at signal, signal is gag.
两个完全一样的SEAM框架模块互相覆盖
Two identical seam-wares stacked on top of each other
所以程序认为不可处理
so the program thinks it's impossible,
实际上也确实如此
which it is.
分♥析♥程序一直报错
The analytical programs keep throwing up.
我每天都提心吊胆
I'm looking over my shoulder every day for someone
怕那个人再杀我第二次
who might want to kill me twice.
如果我有更快的法子 我...
If I could go any faster I...
说真的我有什麽理由不用呢?
I mean really why wouldn't I?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
我简直就是穿越时间的死神
I'm the time traveling grim reaper.
我触碰的每样东西都毁了
Everything I touch turns to death.
艾米丽就活著
Emily's alive.
是啊 暂时而已
Yeah, for now.
如果时间可以自我修复呢?
What if time self-corrects?
虽然不像罗德·瑟林的"迷离时空"那麽夸张
I mean, not to get all Rod Sterling over here.
但如果我扮演上帝折腾这一场结果只是
But what if all I've done was just throw a few more people
又多拽几个人穿越时空呢?
into the gears while playing God?
你知道我必须离开这裡 琪拉
You know I have to leave, Kiera.
你懂我的
You know me.
这...这是唯一的办法
It's... it's the only option.
你去哪裡呢?
Where will you go?
不知道 也无所谓
I don't know, it doesn't matter.
我只是不想变成那个艾力克
I just, I don't want to become that Alec.
我不想在2077年变成他那个样子
I don't want to be like him in 2077.
我不能一直伤害别人
I can't keep hurting people.
我...
It's...
很高兴听到你这麽说
good to know.
你知道吗 有时候你看我的眼神
You know, sometimes you look at me
会让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 就像看恐怖片一样
and I get this horror movie chill.
我会确保一切运行正常
I'll make sure everything keeps running
一旦有了结果 我会直接上传到你的CMR
and I'll have it upload directly to your CMR once it's finished.
谢谢
Thanks.
简直就像同时听十六个频道一样
It's like listening to 16 channels at once.
也许他不是你想的那样重要
Well maybe he's not as important as you think.
他确实很重要
He is important.
他说的启示...
His revelation...
根本不准
Was a miss.
他根本没预料到卡梅伦加入了我们
He knew nothing about Cameron joining us
这算哪门子启示?
so how much of a revelation was it?
还留著他干什麽?
How useful is he?
除非我们完全理解了他话的含义
Until we understand what's inside him
否则他哪裡也不能去
he's not going anywhere.
从你穿越到这裡来的那一刻
From the moment you arrived we both knew
我们就都清楚你的使命
the task you'd been set.
我已经很有耐心
I've been patient.
希望船到桥头自然直
Hopeful that the path would reveal itself.
没看出来
It hasn't.
但是时间线必须受到保护
Yet the continuum must be preserved.
你亲身经历过 知道不稳定的时间线是怎样的
You know firsthand the consequences of an unstable timeline.
你现在必须下决定了
You have to choose now.
我还需要一些时间
I need more time.
只要...只要多一点点
Just... just a little more time.
你在讨价还价 琪拉
You're bargaining Kiera.
时间线的损害会像涟漪一样慢慢扩散
The damage to the timeline can ripple out slowly.
但在涟漪变成风暴之前 我们必须有所行动
But we must act before that ripple becomes a storm.
果断的行动
And act decisively.
你的意思是 不带一丝怜悯
Without mercy, you mean.
正相反 琪拉
No, Kiera.
做决定的时候 要带著怜悯
With mercy.
和恻隐之心
And compassion.
怜悯那些将要被捲入的人们
For all those who will be affected.
你说的可是杀死艾力克
You are talking about killing Alec.
和另一个艾力克
And Alec.
你想要更确定
You want certainty.
想要能证明你的选择是对的事实
Facts to prove you're making the right choice.
我们没有
We don't have that.
但是我们有理智
But there's a sense.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表