剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
趴下! 所有人趴下!
Down! Everybody down!
解放组织洗劫那些保险柜
Liber8 is fishing for something specific
是为了寻找一样特别的东西
in those safety deposit boxes.
怎麽回事?
What's happening?
首先 我打赌这是一个全新的战斗策略
First, I bet a whole new battle strategy.
一年来你一直秘密使用这张SIM卡?
You used the same secret SIM card for a year?
解放组织给我下了套...
Liber8 wanted me on the hook and...
省省吧 贝蒂
Save it, Betty.
我们要拿你做诱饵
We're going to use you as bait.
你真觉得他们肯乖乖的把你捧作
Did you really think they were gonna let you play Steve Jobs
史蒂夫·乔布斯吗?
without a fight?
你得跟他们硬碰硬才行
You need a shark to take on these sharks.
离艾力克远一点
Stay away from Alec.
哪一个艾力克?
Which one?
我猜咱们两个是没法做朋友了 对吗?
So I guess we're not gonna be pals then, huh?
我也这样想
I don't see how.
别忘记做作业 帝奥
Don't forget to do your homework, Tio.
妈妈 我讨厌算分数
Mom, I hate fractions.
我也是 但你不练习考试就会不及格
So did I, but you won't pass your exams without them.
帝奥 我不是叫你把门关上了吗?
Tio, I thought I told you to close the door?
爹地!
Daddy!
嘿!
Hey!
我想死你了!
I missed you so much!
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我的生日你都错过了
You missed my birthday.
我也不想的 宝贝
I didn't want to, baby.
嘿!
Hey!
爹地不应该回来的
Daddy knows he shouldn't be here.
我们说过的安全第一
We talked about staying safe.
我另有办法
I have another way.
去玩吧 去
Go play. Go.
她的DNA是伪造的
Her DNA is forged.
万一被发现是你这种人的女儿...
If they find out that she's the daughter of a..
哪种人? 逃亡者?
A fugitive?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
A terrorist?
你不会真的相信吧
You don't believe that.
我怎麽想又没有用
It doesn't matter what I believe.
当我无比渴望跟你们相聚的时候
Belief is the only thing that keeps me going
信念是唯一支撑我走下去的力量
when I'm dying to be with you both.
我是说 帝奥需要知道信念是...
I mean, Tio needs to learn that belief is...
当你偷听别人说话时信念就会是个问题!
belief is only a problem when you're eavesdropping!
让你尝尝我的厉害!
Because this is what happens!
去右边!!!
To the right!!
右边!!!
On the right!!!
进去 进去!!!
In, in, in!!!!
那边有人
There.
搜查完毕
Clear.
没有发现 长官
All clear sir.
这儿仍然残留著他的信息素
His pheromone levels are still ambient.
为了自己著想 你们两个说实话吧
It's better for the both of you if you were to tell the truth.
你们跟他有什麽关係?
What's your connection to him?
你搞错了
Please.
他刚刚还威胁要杀了我们
He threatened to kill us.
我们都是好公民
We're good citizens.
忠于国家
We're loyal.
那你呢 小甜心?
And what about you, sweetheart?
你忠于企业集团议会吗?
Are you loyal to the corporate congress?
我已经在学校立过誓言了
I took the oath in school.
你不希望妈妈有麻烦吧 对不对?
You want to help your mother out, don't you?
那就说实话 他去哪儿了?
So tell me, where did he go?
贝尔塔 下来吧
Verta, down.
立刻
Now.
瞄准他了!
I got him!
下来
Get down.
快点下来!!!
Get down now!!!
慢点
Easy.
跪下!
Down on your knees!
超越时间线 第三季第五集 三十分钟直播
照片标籤上就写
Hash-tag
"亲我的屁屁 弗门塔斯"怎麽样?
"kiss my ass Fermitas"?
经典!
Epic!
弗门塔斯 助纣为虐
这公♥司♥的保安干什麽吃的
The corporate security was primitive at best.
那些抗♥议♥者应该连大厅
Those protesters never should have made it
都进不去才对
past the lobby.
他们为什麽瞄准弗门塔斯?
Why paint a bullseye on Fermitas?
你的用词还真是讽刺啊
Well, that's an ironic choice of words.
弗门塔斯是世界上最大的军♥火♥製造商之一
Fermitas is one of the world's largest weapons manufacturers,
就像军♥火♥界的沃尔玛
like the Wal-Mart for warlords.
你在跟这个案子吗?
You chasing this one down?
非法入室和示♥威♥抗♥议♥?
Trespassing and opinionated protests?
还真不是我的工作范围
It's not really my department.
在我看来是解放组织的煽动行为
It seems to me like Liber8's recruiting methods
终于起作用了
are paying off.
非暴♥力♥抗♥议♥早在你的朋友
Civil disobedience has been around
出现之前就有了
long before your friends showed up.
卡洛斯?
Carlos?
我们都是长途跋涉走到今天
We've both travelled long distances,
见过很多他人闻所未闻的事情
seen things other people can't know or understand.
我们可以互相帮助
We could help each other.
我们已经是一路人马了 你还想怎样?
We're already on the same team, what more do you want?
每个人都需要伙伴
Everyone needs a partner.
卡洛斯和艾力克...
Carlos, Alec...
你们的友谊正在分崩离析
Those relationships are fracturing.
凯瑟琳知道你来找我吗?
Does Katherine know you're here?
是她要我关照你的
She asked me to keep an eye on you.
这可算不上是个回答
That is not an answer.
也许他只是在向你表示善意
It's possible his offer was a gesture of goodwill.
他的字典裡可没有"善意"这个词
Goodwill is not in his arsenal.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
他知道我敬重你 也知道我们有交流
Well, he knows I respect you and he knows we talk,
也许他的动机就是这麽简单
so maybe that's all it is.
但你能告诉我这些我很感激
I appreciate you telling me, though.
这裡的大部分人都没有家人
Most of the people in this cell don't have families.
他们在传统社会中没有立足之地
They found themselves lost in traditional society.
其中一些是我从街上收进来的
Some I recruited off the streets,
其他的则是主动投奔而来
others found their way to me.
他们中的很多人都缺乏母爱
For many of them, mother-less.
我填补了这个角色
I can fulfil that roll.
你对当前的局势怎麽看?
How do things feel to you?
解放组织自从银行抢劫案之后就悄无声息
Liber8 has been quiet since the bank robberies.
各方势力也没有动静
All that energy in theatre to little or no effect.
你也有这样的感觉?
You feel that?
某种程度上是的
In a way.
你不也是吗?
Don't you?
那裡面是什麽?
What's in there?
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
好吧 如果我不接
Okay, if I don't answer this,
卢卡斯会起疑心的
Lucas is going to wonder why.
你觉得我会蠢到让你给他
You think I'm gonna let you send him some kind of message
通风报信吗?
by the way you answer?
不许接
No.
我会按你们的要求接电♥话♥
I will answer it any way you want.
他不常打电♥话♥给我的
He doesn't call that often.
我说过了不行
I said no.
如果她是对的怎麽办?
What if she's right?
我们来决定什麽时候拿她当诱饵
We'll pick the moment to use her to our advantage.
按我们的方式
On our terms.
嘿 你去哪儿了?
Hey, where've you been?
碰到了一个老朋友
I ran into an old friend.
有意思 我都不知道你还有老朋友
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表