剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
解放组织是这次袭击的幕后黑手
Liber8 is behind this attack.
我很肯定
I know it.
治病关键是防患于未然
You fight a disease by catching it while it's still treatable.
光环可以全面检测你的健康状况
Halo will monitor you on every level.
我们给你六十天 赛德勒先生
You have 60 days, Mr. Sadler.
楼裡的毒气不是我们放的
We did not gas that building.
人不是我们杀的
We did not kill those people.
那是谁?
Then who did?
尼尔森是资深雇佣兵
Nealon's been a merc for years.
他是灰点安保公♥司♥的员工
He works through a contractor named Grey Point Security.
我不介意向贝蒂取取经
I don't mind learning a few things from Betty.
今晚真够忙啊
It's busy tonight.
据说又有一个反议会组织被镇♥压♥了
Rumors of another anti-congress crackdown.
晚会怎麽样?
How was the gala?
总有些事我们得自己来做
We all have our crosses to bear.
开始工作吧
Let's get started.
开始取出公民芯片
Citizen Chip extraction will commence.
一号♥
Number 1.
被叫到的人在前面这把椅子上坐下
When your number is called, sit in the chair.
你是否知晓 取出公民芯片
You are aware that Citizen Chip extraction
将会使你的出生证明
renders your birth certification
和公民身份作废?
and Citizenship null and void?
我知道
I'm aware.
将胳膊穿过检测器
Extend your arm through the indicators
咬住消毒牙套
and bite down on the sanitized bit.
扫描手腕获取芯片位置
Scan your wrist to accept the release.
锁定了
Got it.
取出
Extracting.
可以吸出了吗?
Suction?
可以 医生
Yes, doctor.
请抓牢
Please hold still.
可能会有点疼
This may sting a little.
完成后 请将牙套扔入废品箱
Once finished, please toss your bit into the receptacle.
二号♥
Number 2.
放开我
Get off of me.
放开我!
Get off of me!
把你的髒手拿开
Get your hands off me.
放开他!
Let go of him!
放开我!
Get off me!
你这样他才发狂的
You're the reason he's upset.
没必要摁倒他
There's no reason to hold him down.
没事了 没事了
You're okay.
你没事
You're okay.
你没事
You're okay.
你没事
You're okay.
拿点水来好吗
Get some water please.
让我们单独谈谈
Give us some room please.
我在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
我这是在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
你被送到圣保罗医院的时候已经昏迷不醒
You were taken to St. Paul's unconscious.
生命体徵稳定之后 还是没醒
When you stabilized but you didn't wake up
就被送到这儿来了
you were brought here.
这裡是马尔科姆棕榈医院 一所长♥期♥疗养院
Markum Palms, we're a long-term care facility.
我们对你的个人信息知之甚少
We don't know much about you.
你想知道什麽?
What do you want to know?
你叫什麽
How about your name?
我叫 呃...
It's um...
我不知道...
I don't know...
我不知道自己的名字
I don't know my name.
我怎麽连自己的名字都...
How can I not know my...
我居然不知道自己的名字!
I don't know my name!
你昏迷快两个月了
You've been out almost two months.
出现失忆 有这个可能
Extended loss of consciousness, this happens.
我想不起来...
I don't...
慢慢来
Just take it slow.
想到任何东西
Anything you can tell us
都会帮助我们发现你的身份
will help boost the recovery process.
我记得一个名字
I remember a name.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
好的 你叫卡梅伦?
Okay? Cameron?
不
No.
那不是我的名字
No that's not me.
琪拉·卡梅伦
Kiera Cameron.
超越时间线 第三季第九集 沉默时分
葬礼很隆重
The service was beautiful.
是的
Yes it was.
贝蒂为自己的罪过付出了最沉重的代价
Betty paid the heaviest price for her convictions.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you want to do
但没必要现在就去找他
but you don't need to go in there right now.
我就要去
Yeah, I do.
我的回答还是"不行"
The answer is still no.
我们总得做点什麽
We have to do something.
我们不能做什麽
We can't.
我们部门最近风评很差
Too much has gone down within this division lately.
上面不信任我们
We are not trusted.
可我们跟她关係最近了
We worked closest with her.
没错
Exactly.
所以我们更不能
And it has been made very clear to me
去找杀害贝蒂的凶手
that finding Betty's killer is not on our dance card.
有关的独♥立♥调查已经启动
Independent investigation is handling it.
这事到此为止
It is done.
那纯是胡扯 你知道的
That is a bullshit rap and you know it.
你知道为了让她体面下葬
Do you have any idea the strings I had to pull
我费了多大的劲儿吗?
to get her buried with honours?
相信我 抹掉她过去的污点
Trust me, it was not an easy thing
可不是件容易的事
given her past flirtations.
如果是解放组织杀了她呢?
And what if Liber8 did kill her?
那她也算死得光荣
Well then she died a hero.
重提她的不光彩过去又不能让她活过来
Staining her memory will not bring her back.
你是不是...
Is that...
你是不是私下做了交易?
Is that the deal that you made?
他们接手调查 贝蒂的秘密就不会泄露?
They handle the investigation and Betty's ties stay secret?
你和卡梅隆今天休假
You and Cameron take the rest of the day.
如果有需要我会叫你们
I will call you if I need you.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
他怎麽说?
What'd he say?
哦 说咱俩应该休个小假
Oh that we should take some personal time.
是件好事 这整件事让我烦透了
Which is good, cause I hate this thing anyway.
有一个契而不捨的医生给我发了三条短♥信♥
I've got three messages from some pushy doctor.
那裡的医院有个无名氏
There's a John Doe at the hospital
指名道姓要找我
that's been asking for me.
哦 你的日子不错啊
Oh your day's looking up.
还有约会
Hot date.
你是谁?
Who are you?
该死的
Damn.
你叫我来的
You asked for me.
这是卡梅伦探员
This is Agent Cameron.
她为本地的执法部门工作
She works with local law enforcement.
你就是琪拉·卡梅伦?
Kiera Cameron?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我本来希望你认识
I was hoping.
这就麻烦了
That's gonna be a problem.
显然他们现在床位很紧张
Apparently they need the bed.
除了失忆之外 你的身体一点问题也没有
There's nothing wrong with you besides your memory.
你比我都健康!
You're healthier than me!
你确定不认识他?
Sure you don't recognize him?
面部识别 没有结果
我确定
I'm sure.
他怎麽了?
What happened?
据说我被一辆卡车撞了
They tell me I was hit by a truck.
照理说他只是一个膝盖撞坏了 没理由失忆的
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表