剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah well I don't need a future chip to know that
他在满嘴胡扯
he's lying his ass off.
现在一半的公♥司♥
We've got half the companies
为无法证明的损失提出索赔
filing for losses they can't prove
而另一半则否认有任何东西被盗了
and the other half denying anything was stolen at all.
是啊
Yeah.
这恰好说明了不管他们有什麽
Well that just means whatever they have,
都是他们不该拥有的
they weren't supposed to have.
你听上去并不惊讶
You don't sound surprised.
是啊 我真的好惊讶啊
Yeah well I had that knocked out of me.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
我想帮你理清这一切
I want to help you get through this.
我能做些什麽?
What can I do?
你还记得后备箱裡你的尸体吗?
Well you remember your dead body in the trunk?
能先把这事处理了吗
How about you erase that.
是啊 这很不寻常
Yeah so it's unusual.
装满了催化剂的铝热剂?
Thermite charges with an accelerant?
爆♥炸♥载荷被设计在体内爆♥炸♥
The explosive load designed to implode towards the body.
所以没有造成其他人员伤亡
That's why there were no casualties.
当然 除了这三个人
Except for these three, of course.
跳跳糖?
Pop rocks?
你听说过这样的事吗?
You ever heard of anything like this?
啊
Ugh.
我没听说过
No I haven't.
现场调查人员找到了些电线和电子元件
FIU retrieved wiring and components
说明有一个无线电发射器
that suggest a radio transmitter.
让我看看
Let me see that.
无线电发射器
Radio transmitter.
电子芯片
但银行的摄像头拍到是他们按下了引爆器?
But the bank cameras caught them pressing the trigger?
你说是 就是吧
If you say so, yeah.
只是引爆装置比较怪异
It's just a weird set-up.
你懂的 内爆
You know, imploding.
要离得多近才能触发爆♥炸♥?
How close would someone have to be to trigger the detonation?
我只是个法医官
I'm a blood and guts guy.
这可超出我的知识范畴了
That's a little bit out of my depth.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我认识一个人是这方面的专家
I've got a guy that swims in these waters.
可以吗?
May I?
嗯 没问题
Um yeah, okay.
当然
Sure.
记得还回来
Need it back.
还有些什麽不常见的东西吗?
Is there anything else that's not in the playbook?
嗯 爆♥炸♥现场应该有的这裡都有了
Well, with an explosion there's a little bit of everything,
但我确实注意到这些电子元件中
but I did notice these components had more cerebral
脑脊液的含量比我预想的要多
spinal fluid than I expected.
这麽说这东西和大脑组织融合在一起?
So this is soaked in brain juice?
显然是了
Apparently.
这东西能够被远程触发吗?
Is it the kind of thing that could be remotely triggered?
我不知道
I don't know.
我又不能光看著一样东西就知道
I can't just look at a thing and automatically know
它是什麽
what it means.
但是从你说的来看 好像是一个车载电脑
But from what you say, it could be like an on-board computer.
一个接受信♥号♥♥的芯片
A chip that receives signals.
一个原始的CMR
A primitive CMR.
在某种程度上是
In a way.
一些实验室正在研究大脑之间的交流
Some labs are working on brain-to-brain interface.
他们把它用在昆虫 猴子 老鼠上
They use it on insects, monkeys, rats.
就像是真实的心电感应
It's like an actual mind meld.
不明白?
No?
它就像是互联网 但是大脑之间的
Uh, it's like the internet, but for brains.
索尼娅是外科手术的高手
Well Sonya's got the surgical chops.
卢卡斯几乎可以编写任何程序
Lucas can program pretty much anything.
他们是否已经製造出未来的人体无人机了?
Did they have human drones in the future?
说得不准确
Not exactly.
电子人
Cyborgs.
机器人
Robots.
酷
Cool.
并不酷
Not cool.
解放组织进入系统并修改了机器人程序
Liber8 infiltrated the systems and hacked the robots
将它们变成武器
to use as weapons.
它们变成了不利因素
They became a liability.
最终 所有非人类工人全部被摧毁
In the end, all non-human workers were destroyed.
真不怎麽酷了
Less cool.
你知道艾舍尔是我爸吗?
Did you know Escher was my father?
不知道
No.
我想也是
I figured.
我只是想知道...
I just wondered if...
我是否从来都没有父亲
I never had a father.
我记不清了
Not that I could remember.
当我遇到他 我并没有很喜欢他
And when I met him, I didn't like him much.
我想他在试著和你沟通
I think he was reaching out to you.
用他自己的方式
In his own way.
他做到了
Oh yeah, he reached out.
我继承了派朗
I inherited Piron.
我知道 我是赛德科技艾力克·赛德勒
I know, I'm Alec SadTech Sadler,
而在你的未来派朗是作为一个独♥立♥的实体存在
and Piron exists as a separate entity in your future.
是
Yeah.
或许我会卖♥♥了它
Well maybe I'll sell it.
或许我现在就卖♥♥了它
Maybe I'll sell it right now.
艾力克
Alec.
你不需要马上做决定
You don't have to do anything today.
这条新闻是毁灭性的
This news has to be devastating.
即使你现在还没有感觉到
Even if you don't feel it yet.
我不知道我现在的感受是什麽
I don't know what I'm feeling.
艾舍尔试图控制我的生活
Escher was trying to run my life.
强行闯进来
Invading it.
我是说一个正常人或许会用别的方法
I mean a normal person might think of a different way.
艾力克 想出去喝杯咖啡吗?
Hey Alec, want to go out for coffee?
顺便说一下 我是你老爸
Oh by the way I am your father.
或许他不知道该怎麽告诉你
Maybe he didn't know how to tell you.
在你看来是天职 在我看来是谎言
You say mission, I say lie.
或许我们可以用这项技术修补你的CMR漏洞
Well maybe we can use this tech to patch your CMR problem.
这切一刀
Little incision here.
那儿加点电线
Couple of wires there.
我的幽灵手臂就回来了
And my phantom limb is back.
好极了
Perfect.
你能快点吗?
Think you can hurry up?
你在说谁呢
Look who's talking.
还拿高尔夫球袋? 不是吧?
Your golf bags? Really?
我们明天早饭之前会有时间的
We'll have time before breakfast tomorrow.
你可以随便挥两杆 不是吗?
You can shag a few balls can't ya?
是的...
Yeah...
卡洛斯 我昨晚又看了一遍录像
Carlos, I went over it again last night
唯一有意义的发现
and the only thing that makes sense
就是解放组织正在这些保险箱裡面
is that Liber8 is fishing for something specific
寻找一件特殊的东西
in those safety deposit boxes.
你知道那是什麽吗?
You have any idea what that could be?
很多这些公♥司♥都在使用高安全性的
A lot of these corporations are using high-security
加密驱动器
encrypted drives
并配有相当长使用寿命的备用电池系统
with long-life back-up battery systems.
这些驱动器发射出非常微弱的电磁波
Now these units emit very low electromagnetic radiation
如果有设备的话就可以接收到信♥号♥♥
which can be picked up using the right gear.
太棒了
Well that's great.
但是除非你知道他们接下来将攻击
But it means nothing unless we know
哪家银行否则你说的毫无意义
which bank they're going to hit next.
说的很对 但如果是我
True enough, but if it was me,
我会在一切发生之前清空自己的保险箱
I'd want to clear all my stuff before that happens.
我一直在监视低陆平原区的所有分支银行
I've been monitoring all the lower mainland branches
发现布雷根茨银行今天迎来了很多高端客户
and the Bregenzer Bank has a lot of high-end visitors today.
就是那种经常让下属
The kind of visitors that usually have lackeys
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表