剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
你得马上消失 现在
You need to go away right now.
你来这儿必然有目的
You're here for a reason.
说吧
Explain.
特拉维斯!
Travis!
你的任务是什麽?
What is your mission?
我们现在只知道 你是一个
For all we know you're just a guy
偶尔从未来穿越回来的人
who came across some future tech.
我不会说的
Not in this case.
一切看你表现
This is on you.
快说
Start talking.
杰森! 杰森!
Jason! Jason!
杰森 放开他
Jason, let him go!
快点啊!!!!!!
Come on!!!!!!!
鬆手 鬆手 鬆手 杰森!!!!
No, no, no, Jason!!!!
好了 好了 放开他!
It's ok, it's ok, let go!
我抓住他了!!!!
I got him!!!!
好了 好了
It's ok, it's ok.
好了 好了 鬆开他!!
It's ok, ok, let him go!!
朱利安 你还好吗?
Julian, you ok?
杰奎琳 带他去我办公室 别让他离开这栋楼
Jacqueline, go to my office, he does not leave this building.
好的
Yes.
你还好吗?
You ok?
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
杰森!
Jason!
你还好吗?
You're ok.
好了 好了 没事了
No, no, it's alright.
没事了 醒一醒
It's ok, come back.
醒一醒 你可以的
Come back. You're ok.
放她走
Let her go.
回答问题 我会放了他的
Talk, and I will.
我从2039年来
2039 is the year I left.
选择这个时间点 是因为此时此地
I was sent because right here, right now,
就是时间线紊乱的开始
is when the time line became disrupted.
你怎麽知道的?
How would you know that?
自♥由♥职业者是...
Freelancers were-
自♥由♥职业者?
Freelancers?
你是那群混♥蛋♥中的一员?
You're one of those assholes?
不 我们弄坏了他们的一个设备
No, we neutralized one of their facilities.
检查了他们所有没被销毁的报告
We went through their reports, what wasn't destroyed.
他们确认 这座城市 这个时间点
They were convinced that this city, this time
就是时间发生异常巨变的起点
was ground zero for a cataclysmic time anomaly.
什麽巨变?
Cataclysmic how?
我也不知道 但向后波及到我的时代
I don't know, but it rippled into my time.
不 他可能是企业议会派来干扰我们的
Nah, he was probably sent here by the corporate congress.
企业什麽?
Corporate what?
企业集团组成的政♥府♥
The corporate government.
你肯定知道的
You must know it.
企业集团 多重国有企业
Corporations, multi-nationals,
不管你说的是什麽 都已经垮台了
whatever you want to call them, they all collapsed.
这把玩具枪是怎麽回事
That explains the toy gun.
守护者 你被利用了?
Protector, used you?
真是个坏消息
Bad news.
放了她
Just let her go.
不 我也想听下去
No, I want to hear this.
到底发生了什麽?
What happened?
全球经济崩溃
The global economy cratered.
再也没有复甦
Never recovered.
政♥府♥尝试将产业国有化
The government tried to nationalize industries,
但也没起作用
that didn't work.
公♥司♥之间开始自相残杀
Companies started to cannibalize each other.
组成私有武装 结成派系
They took up arms, they formed factions,
对政♥府♥宣战
declared war against the government.
然后呢?
And?
然后呢?
And?
人们已经受够了
The people had enough.
更多的企业开始宣战 一切都改变了
A few more corporations declared war and everything changed.
革命
Revolution.
内战
Civil war.
这说明我们做到了 我们改变了未来
That means we did it, we changed it.
卡加梅的理想!
Kagame's vision!
是的
Yeah.
我们让它变成了现实!
We made it real!
其他的测试者 被逮捕的那些
You know the other beta testers, the ones that got arrested,
他们都发生了类似的神经失常
they all suffered similar mental breaks
就像我一样
like the one I had.
他们怎麽样了?
What happened to them?
虽然不是我做的决定 但是已经处理好了
It wasn't my choice, but it got handled.
都过去了
It's done.
我们应该向前看 完善它
We should move on, make the best of it.
这项技术 你花了几十年时间来创造
This technology, it took you decades to invent.
投入了一生的学识和经验
A lifetime of expertise, experience.
那时的确是你创造力的巅峰
It's really the zenith of your creativity.
也许二十岁的你还不能
Maybe the 20 year old you isn't quite capable
完全掌控它
of grasping the entirety of it.
我会做得更好
I'll do better.
大家都把我当小屁孩
Everyone keeps looking at me like I'm some naive kid,
只是继承了父业而已
handed a legacy by my father.
遗憾的是 我甚至都不了解他
Sad thing is I never even knew the man.
也没有机会去了解了
Never will know.
我想我只是在努力向他证明自己
I guess I was just trying to prove myself to him.
证明我值得他的讚赏和爱
That I deserved his praise and his love.
但是我强迫了你 我本以为一起工作
But I pushed you, I thought maybe by working together
也许我会是一个好父亲
I would be a better father then.
你说的那些
Everything you said.
都是真的麽?
Was it true?
是
Yes.
你的记忆确实恢复了
You did get your memory back.
然后你就跑了出来
And then you bolted.
我不喜欢我的记忆
I didn't like what I remembered.
是啊 没错 下次记得写个条
Yeah, well, next time leave a note.
也许我们就不会落得如此境地
Then maybe we wouldn't be in a situation like this.
我记得自己的使命 记得应该做什麽
I remember my mission, i remember what I was supposed to do.
做过了什麽
What I did.
噢 该死的
Oh, god dammit.
琪拉
Kiera.
琪拉
Kiera.
琪拉...
Kiera...
是我杀了另一个你
I'm the one who killed you.
不 柯蒂斯·陈杀了另外一个我
No, Curtis Chen killed the other me.
我看见他了
I saw him.
你看到他开枪
You saw him shoot.
但你的衣服挡住了子弹 不知为何没伤到你
Your suit stopped the bullet, neutralized it somehow.
而我没打偏
I didn't miss.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你的那些武器是干嘛用的?
What do your weapons do?
只有一个是武器 其他的...
One of those is a weapon, the others...
这儿都用不上
they aren't useful in this situation.
你怎麽想?
What's your read?
我认为他们想弄明白你是不是一派胡言
I think they're trying to figure out if you're full of shit.
有些事我没告诉他们
I didn't tell them everything.
这倒是你的风格
That seems to be your thing.
我们能相信他吗?
Do we believe him?
我相信她
I believe her.
她那麽大的反应?
The way she reacted?
琪拉?
Kiera?
全错了
It's all wrong.
这个没有一点生物成分
There was no biological component to it.
既然企业议会不存在
The corporate congress doesn't exist.
武器当然也不一样了
Of course the weapons are different.
他说的听起来太不靠谱了
His story is too convenient.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表