剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
Because I just covered up
隐瞒了你偷走时间旅行装置碎片的事
your theft of the time travel slice from other you.
艾力克 我来这不是给你收拾烂摊子的
I'm not here to clean up your messes, Alec.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我当时太衝动了
It was an impulse move.
另一个我现在怎样?
How is other me doing anyway?
正在努力的想弄清楚谁破坏了连接
Desperately trying to figure out who sabotaged the network link
我CMR的网络
to my CMR.
我猜那是你的杰作
I'm assuming that was your handiwork.
是的 我想如果他听到或者看到我们做的一切
Yeah I thought we'd have some awkward moments
我们之间就尴尬了
if he could hear and see everything we're up to.
有道理
Good point.
儘管我只了解你 另一个你应该用不了多久
Although knowing you,it won't take other you long
就能发现真♥相♥
to figure things out.
艾米丽怎麽样?
How's Emily?
她很好
She's fine.
既然你为了救她已经惹了这麽多麻烦
Don't screw up her life
就别再扰乱她的生活
now that you've gone to all this trouble to save her.
艾力克 你目前能做的最好的事
The best thing that you can do right now, Alec
就是离她远点
is leave her alone.
我想无论杀我的人是谁
I think whoever killed me
他都在找时间旅行装置
was after the time travel device.
死去的那个我刚刚从卢卡斯那拿到了碎片
Dead me had just recovered the pieces from Lucas.
你不能把实验室那边的监控录像重放一下吗?
Can't you replay the CCTV link from the lab?
我到的时候把它关了
I deactivated it when I arrived.
为什麽?
Why?
我不能冒险被他看到
I couldn't risk him seeing me.
但我一直在想
But I've been thinking.
如果她的CMR连接始终处于激活状态
If her CMR link was still active
那很有可能
then there's a good chance
杀你的凶手的图像还在我...
that your killer's image is still in the buffer of my...
在他的系统缓存裡
his system.
我只需要能拿到我的设备器材
I just need access to the equipment.
我能把你弄进去
I can get you in.
他在那儿吗?
Is he there?
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Alright.
怎麽?你就这麽大摇大摆走进去?
What? You're just going to walk in?
他不知道我不是我
He doesn't know I'm not me.
另外我和他之间有一样你和我之间没有的东西
Besides, he and I have something that you and I don't.
是什麽?
What's that?
信任
Trust.
能把我们重新连上吗?
Any luck reconnecting us?
都试过了不行
On all fronts, no.
这裡很多东西都不对劲 我却弄不明白
Just one of many things going on down here I can't explain.
哦 好啊
Oh, good.
你找到了
You found it.
是的
Yeah.
在一些器材下面
Under some equipment.
出什麽事了?
What's going on?
没事啊
Nothing.
我在卢卡斯那找到了这些碎片
I recovered the pieces from Lucas.
放到你桌子上
I put them on your desk.
也许杰森看到了
Maybe Jason found them
想把它们放到一个安全的地方
and wanted to put them someplace safe.
那那些血怎麽解释?
And the blood?
什麽血?
What blood?
在我找到这些的地方有几处
A few drops where I found the slices.
我不知道
I have no idea.
琪拉 你有什麽没告诉我的吗?
What are you not telling me Kiera?
没有
Nothing.
也没什麽可说的
There is nothing to tell.
这是好消息
This is good news.
我离回家又更近了一步 是吗?
I'm one step closer to getting home, right?
你好好拿著
You hold onto it.
那片丢了的碎片也在你这
You still have the missing piece?
是的 我会拿给你的
Yeah, I'll get it to you.
你知道派朗在设计一个
You know Piron was working on
稳定的反物质电源
a stable anti-matter power source?
而且已经买♥♥下了罗氏能源
And bought LaRoche Energy.
但是我担心艾舍尔的研究
But I'm kind of worried that Escher's research
也会和他一起死掉
might have died along with him.
艾力克 关于艾舍尔
Alec, about Escher...
艾舍尔怎麽了?
What about him?
我只是觉得
I just think that it...
一切还好吧?
Is everything okay?
我给杰森做的DNA检测
That DNA test that I did on Jason...
结果是完全匹配
it's a match.
他是我爸爸
He's my father.
这个交给我吧
I got this one.
你对普通的黑帮买♥♥卖♥♥
Regular gang business
已经没什麽兴趣了 是吧 马尔科?
not interesting enough for you, Marco?
你就一定要不遗馀力的变成恐怖组织
You just had to hitch your wagon to a terrorist organization.
胡说
This is bullshit.
我们不想和解放组织有丝毫的联繫
We don't want anything to do with Liber8.
我又没说是解放组织
I never said anything about Liber8.
怎麽?不跟我耍嘴皮了?
What? No snappy comeback?
甚至都不猜猜是谁出♥卖♥♥♥的你?
Even want to speculate who ratted you out?
好吧 让我猜猜
Well let me guess.
他刚赢得大选 他想摆平自己惹得麻烦事
He just won the election and he wants to clean up his mess.
如果你合作的话
Things would go a lot smoother for you
事情会简单多了
if you just cooperated.
不是吧 哥们
Come on, man.
市政厅已经是解放组织的囊中物了
City Hall's in the pocket of Liber8.
而你们警♥察♥和大公♥司♥合作
You guys are in bed with big business.
他妈的 我以后都分不出谁是坏蛋了
Shit, I can't even tell you who the bad guys are anymore.
特拉维斯
Travis.
我就知道你能跑出来
I knew you'd get away.
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
确实
We do.
发生什麽事了?
What's happening?
只是全新战略的第一步
Just the first step in a whole new battle strategy.
我们走
Let's go.
杰森
Jason.
爸爸
Dad.
你知道我从来不了解我爸爸
You know I never got to know my father.
有种感觉你和我一样
Have a feeling that you and I share that.
你改变历史的计划进行的怎麽样了?
So how's the changing history deal coming along?
实际上我来这就是为了这个
Actually that's why I'm here.
在另一条时间线 我和艾米丽
In the other time line I came here with Emily
利用时间旅行装置来到这裡
in the time travel device.
把所有的自♥由♥职业者都吸引到这裡
It brought all the freelancers.
有些枪战
There was some shooting.
她被杀死了
She was killed
就在今天
That's today.
你在等人吗?
You expecting someone?
躲起来 快躲起来
Hide hide hide hide hide hide.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
对不起这麽冒失的就过来了
Sorry to just barge in like this.
这很好 没问题
No it's good, it's fine.
我只是想和你小聊两句
I just need to talk to you for a second.
哦是的是的
Oh yeah, yeah.
我明白了
I get it.
有点不顺 是吗
It's one of those days huh.
我 哦.. 我把它带来了
I, uh, I actually brought this.
哦 这东西太危险了
That's uh, dangerous.
我在你身上做了DNA检测
So I ran some DNA tests on you.
嗯哼
Mhm?
艾米丽在哪?
Where's Emily?
她马上过来
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表