剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
觉得这应该是个好地方来清理掉
Thought this might be a good place to clear away
那些让人分心的事
the other distractions.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
真的?
Really?
感觉怎麽样?
How's it feel?
一下子很难接受
It's a lot to take in.
看起来不对
It doesn't seem right.
这不是我
It's not me.
赛德勒先生 我想你有权拒绝
I suppose there's some precedence in refusing
继承遗产
an inheritance Mr. Sadler.
但是我要帮你的不是这个
But I'm not the person to assist you with that.
或许你让我带你看一些
However, if you'll permit me to show you something
你的父亲本想让你看的东西 我想
I believe your father would have wanted you to see,
它会像你说的帮你清除一些令人分心的事
it may, as you say, help clear away the distractions.
请跟我来
If you'll follow me.
这是...你们在研究...?
This is... you're working on...?
遗传学
Genetics.
显然这间实验室将会搬到
And this lab will move to
我们的国防技术部
our defense technologies division, obviously.
你的父亲总是想象你在这的样子
Your father always imagined you here,
掌控一切
in the calm center of it all.
你们在研究硅晶体管?
You're working with silicone transistors?
嗯
Mhm.
这有些过时了
That's kind of old news.
在卫生领域是的
In the health field, yes.
但我们希望创造一些迎合
But we're hoping to create something
商业市场的产品
for the commercial market.
一些结合光遗传学技术的产品
Something that could combine with optogenetics.
自我激活神经递质?
Self activating neurotransmitters?
我读到过一些早期研究
I've read about early research.
有非常多的用途
There's so many uses.
极有可能改变生活
Life-changing implications.
或是提高生活质量
Or life-enhancing.
在不使用植入物的情况下
Without the use of implants.
你用了?
You wear it?
我们希望
We hope.
如果他们不知道我们是警♥察♥我们还有优势
We have an advantage if they don't know we're cops.
同意
Agreed.
你看到什麽
What do you see?
克雷顿说背心最终都会爆♥炸♥
Clayton said the vests were designed to implode.
他们身上有很多电线
These have a lot of wires coming out of them.
我不知道是不是一样的
I don't know if they're the same.
他们被控制了
They're being controlled.
线路从背心连到大脑皮层
Wires run from the vests into the cerebral cortex.
这麽说我们拔掉电线 就能阻止他们了?
So if we pull the wires it stops them?
或者是杀了他们
Or it kills them.
我必须要进入那个保险库
I have to get into that vault.
你有什麽计划吗?
How do you plan on doing that?
你猜
Guess.
哦 当然
Oh. Of course.
分散一下他们的注意力?
Create a diversion?
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
什麽?
What?
有个人♥质♥ 在左边
One of the hostages, to the left.
你是说那个保安?
You mean the guard?
不是
No.
那个椅子为什麽在动?
Why is that chair moving?
留意那群人
Keep an eye on that group.
身份 -- 袭击者
监控视频怎麽了?
What happened to the video?
有点 额 干扰
It's some kind of, uh, interference.
有种不寻常的频率
There's a frequency coming through that's just unusual.
怎麽不寻常?
Unusual how?
这是一种几十年后才会出现的频率
Well it's a frequency that won't be used for decades.
你能分离吗?
Can you isolate it?
嗯 我在努力
Um. I'll try something.
打开那个
Open that one.
那是什麽?
What is that?
回放
Play that back.
没反应
It's not responding.
快点! 回放!
Come on! Play it back!
让它有反应
Get it to respond.
他离线了
He's offline.
不管是什麽我要那盒子裡的东西
I want whatever was in that box.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey
如果我拔掉这些线会怎麽样?
What happens if I unplug these wires?
什麽线?
What wires?
好吧
Great.
在那
There.
保卫者
The Protector.
尽快控制局面
Control the situation.
交给我了
I got this.
拜託
Please.
待在这
Stay here.
你开玩笑呢 我能动吗
Are you kidding? I can't move!
那个警♥察♥
The cop.
他也在
He's right there.
抓住他
Get him.
别管那警♥察♥了
Forget the cop.
先去收拾那个警♥察♥
Get the protector.
二号♥在哪儿?
Where's 2?
还在重启
Still rebooting.
炸掉三号♥
Blow number 3.
不 求你了不要
No, please no
二号♥重新上线
Number 2 is back online.
好的 交给我吧
Alright I'll take care of it.
别插手
Back off.
这个归我
I got this.
你们集中火力收拾那警♥察♥
Focus on the cop.
保卫者交给我
I'll take care of the Protector.
解放组织会把他们都杀了
Liber8's gonna kill them all.
我们能救他们
We can save them.
他们不是非要成炮灰的
They don't have to die.
是吗?我们怎麽做?
Yeah? How do we do that?
看到她了
Got her.
啊 该死的
Ah shit
二号♥废了
We've lost number 2.
炸掉一号♥
Blow number 1.
我站起来了
I'm standing.
我必须解除这些线路
I have to unhook these wires.
不要
Don't!
求你了 我现在能走了
Please, I'm walking.
我好几年都不能走了
I haven't done that in years.
一号♥在哪儿?
Where's number 1?
也离线了
It's offline.
求你不要
Please don't do it.
如果我不这麽做 他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you if I don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 我们还没完
No, we're not finished yet.
查看一下四号♥
Check on number 4.
他怎麽了?
What happened to him?
未来降临
The future.
你还好吧?
You okay?
是的 你呢?
Yeah. You?
没事
Yeah.
只是没办法阻止解放组织
Except there's nothing to stop Liber8
再次犯案
from doing this again.
那俩个人看起来鬼鬼祟祟的?
There's something going on with those two?
在保险库裡的不就是她吗?
Was she in the vault with you?
她和弗兰克被我留在那儿
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表