剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
哪一个你是我的搭档 我的朋友?
Which one of you is my partner, my friend?
艾米丽 我为你穿越了时间
Emily, I traveled through time for you.
他还不知道 我把决定权留给你 好吗?
He doesn't know, but I'm leaving that decision up to you, ok?
你来做决定
You're in control.
那人是谁?
Who was that?
有一股强大的势力存在
There are forces at work
他们认为我们的工作非常重要
that see great value in letting us do our jobs.
他有一些有趣的想法
He's got some interesting ideas.
派朗公♥司♥
城市保护服务
与温哥华警署共同合作
新警力 新未来
艾舍尔先生 你父亲
Mr. Escher, your father.
艾力克继承了什麽?
Alec's inheritance is what?
公♥司♥的控制权
A controlling interest in the company.
你的使命还未完成
You have a destiny to full fill.
欢迎回家 忒修斯
Welcome home, Theseus.
如果你想成为一名领袖 那就放手去做
If you want to be a leader, then lead.
当前情况 消防系统仍然失效
Alright, fire suppression system is still offline,
消防队八分钟之后才会赶到
brigade is eight minutes out.
我们刚刚在十二区损失了一个小队
We just lost our team on twelve.
收到 第一区域搜索完毕
Copy that, completing my first sector.
我们不应该再这样行事了
We're not supposed to have plans like this anymore.
一区红色警报
Sector one red line.
卡梅伦 从一区撤退
Cameron, get out of there.
嗨
Hi.
我叫琪拉
My name is Kiera.
我会把你们两个都带出去
I'm gonna get you both out of here ok,
但我一次只能带一个
but I can only take you one at a time.
我没事
I am ok.
她真的吓坏了 她先走
She's really scared.
把这个抵在嘴部
Hold it right up against your mouth
缓慢地做深呼吸 明白吗?
and take long, deep breaths, ok?
过来吧 杰罗尼
Come here, Jellonie.
坚持住
Hang on tight.
我马上就回来
I'm going to be right back.
好了 我们出来了
It's ok, we're outside.
这个女孩叫杰罗尼
This is Jellonie.
她的脉搏有些快
Her vitals are elevated,
但没有吸入很多烟尘
but smoke inhalation isn't too bad.
你不会有事的
You are going to be fine.
消防队怎麽还没来?
Where's the brigade?
商业区发生五起火警
Five alarm blaze on Commercial.
这个区域的人员和装备
Personnel and equipment in this sector
上个月被适度调整过
were right sized last month.
那他们真是错得离谱
Well, they got it wrong on this one.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
楼层17-2 西部楼梯区域
Floor 17-2, west stairs,
发现两名主管和一名生活信贷经理
two directors and a life credit manager.
长官 十八层还有一个孩子没救出来
Sir, there's a child on the eighteenth floor.
申请驳回
Negative.
马上前往17-2楼层
Proceed to 17-2.
超越时间线 第三季 第四集
你来这儿干嘛?
What're you doing here?
就凭著你跟卢卡斯·英格拉姆惹的那些事
After the shit you pulled with Lucas Ingram?
缓刑期间你还可以四处走动已经很幸运了
You're lucky to get a short haul on probation.
啊哈
Uh huh.
你觉著是谁这麽好心帮你找到了教习所?
Who do you think got you into that half-way house?
你为什麽帮我?
Why would you do that for me?
你是我思想斗争的一部分
You're part of an argument that I'm having with myself.
什麽思想斗争?
About what?
关于一种可能性
About the whether.
人们是否可能改邪归正
Whether or not people can change.
给你带了个礼物
Got you something.
我在商业大道十块钱买♥♥的
Ten bucks on Commercial Drive.
低调点 否则我们的下一次对话
Lay low, otherwise the next conversation we have
就不会这麽友好了
won't be so friendly.
解放就是言论自♥由♥
记住 只查名单上有的人
Remember, names on the list only.
那是什麽玩意儿?
What the hell is that?
我有授权的 我已经做过培训了
I'm authorized, I completed the training.
你不应该带的
You shouldn't be carrying it.
这个集♥会♥没有授权
This is an unauthorized assembly.
学校已经警告过你们
The college has warned you before.
这是一个支持自♥由♥言论的抗♥议♥活动
This is a free speech protest.
你们还未成年 这不是你们该管的事
You're under age, you're over capacity.
嘿 这可是在校园裡
Hey, this is on campus!
呼叫支援!
We need help!
应对高科技
校园警♥察♥被一群孩子揍得屁滚尿流
So, the campus' cops got their buts kicked by a bunch of kids.
他们还说现在的年轻人特别娘呢
And they say young people today are soft.
狮门大学已经出♥台♥了
Lion's Gate University has instituted
一项零容忍♥政策
a zero tolerance policy.
取缔所有支持恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的集♥会♥
They are shutting down any gatherings, postings,
海报或俱乐部
or clubs that promote terrorism.
温哥华警署正在配合查找
The VPD is cooperating to id students
极有可能做出煽动行为的学生
at high risk of seditious activity.
捕风捉影
Profiling.
那样会让他们更加群情激愤的
That'll get them good and riled.
那我们就放任他们颠覆制度吗?
So we just let them tear down the system?
他们只是大学生 不是解放组织
They're college kids, they're not Liber8.
他们的意识形态最多停留在T恤上
They try on ideologies like T-shirts.
够了
That's enough.
其中一名校园警♥察♥当时带了把半自动手♥枪♥
One of the campus cops was carrying a semi-automatic.
现在枪不见了
That gun is now in the wind.
事情闹大了
Oh, shit.
这帮孩子拿著枪能干什麽呢?
What were these guys even doing with guns?
他们害怕了
They're scared.
正盼著来一场规模更大更激进的运动呢
Expecting an escalation, more militant behaviour.
这种事情我以前见过
I've seen this before.
贝蒂列出了最活跃的学生名单
Betty has a list of the students who have been most vocal,
也许我们走运
maybe we get lucky
能顺藤摸瓜抓到大鱼
and the minnows lead us to the bigger fish.
还有 一定要找到那把枪
And I want that gun.
我出二十块 赌我们最多发现些
Twenty bucks says the only ideology we find
一种喝酒游戏
啤酒乒乓和大♥麻♥
is beer pong and weed.
很多星星之火都是从校园开始燎原的 卡洛斯
College campuses are where it all starts, Carlos.
先是忒修斯暴♥动♥
First the Theseus riots
然后学校就被关闭了好多年
and then they close down schools for years.
别再跟我灌输未来悲观论了
Enough future doom and gloom.
我去找贝蒂拿黑名单
I'll get the black list from Betty.
我喜欢你的旧实验室
I liked your old lab,
但这间更棒
but this is something else.
怪不得你情愿借宿在这裡
Makes total sense that you would camp out here
也不愿意回那个华而不实的行政办公室
instead of some slick executive office.
我猜你早就去过那件华而不实的行政办公室了
I guess you've been in that slick executive office before.
你说想要跟我谈谈
You wanted to talk.
我也这麽想
So do I.
我想你恐怕跟我的父亲
You know, I think you had a more honest relationship
更能坦诚相见
with my father than you ever did with me.
他至少知道你的真实面目
He at least knew who you really were.
你懂我的 艾力克
You know me, Alec.
只要你正视自己的内心 就知道我说的是真的
If you look in your heart, you know you do.
我的这颗心分辨不了是非
The heart is a feeble instrument.
很容易被矇蔽
Easily fooled.
你的这一面还从未被激发过
You haven't met that part of yourself yet.
要不惜一切代价活下去
The part that will do anything to survive.
是吗
Uh huh.
这也有一个好处
There's an upside to it.
就是让你更加坚强
It makes you strong.
坚强到可以去拯救其他人
It makes you strong enough to save somebody else.
将他们放在自己的前面
To put them first.
请你设身处地考虑一下
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表