剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
二十年前
Twenty years ago
当我们组织拯救了日益衰弱的政♥府♥
when the corporations bailed out our failed governments,
政♥府♥说这是在救世
they sold it to us as salvation...
现在
Now we see
直到我们为那次救援付出了自♥由♥的代价
that we paid for that rescue with our freedoms.
才幡然醒悟
We have awaken to the truth
我们已成了企业集团议会的奴隶
that we have become slaves to the Corporate Congress...
而今天 一切都会发生改变
Today that all changes.
让消息从此时此地传开 去通知我们的
Let the word go forth from this time and place,
友人和敌人
to friend and foe alike,
我们已经把薪火传给了下一代
that we have passed the torch to a new generation
绝不容许人类的权利和尊严沦丧
unwilling to permit the undoing of human rights and dignities.
并告诉每个企业
And let every corporation know,
无论它是敌是友
whether it wishes us well or ill,
我们将不惜一切去保障
that we shall pay any price in order to assure
人类的生存和自♥由♥的权利
the survival and the success of liberty.
不许动!
Don't move!
举起手来!
Hands where we can see them!!
待在原地!
Stay where you are!
我来搞定 琪拉
I got this, Kiera.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
根据联盟法律76条
Under section 76 of the Union Code,
你被指控领导恐怖组织
you are charged with being the leader of the terrorist group
解放组织
Liberate.
并密谋推♥翻♥企业集团议会
And conspire to plot against the Corporate Congress.
你们来晚了
You're too late.
我的天!
My God!
解放组织为了杀二十人而杀牺牲三万人
Liberate murdered 30,000 people to kill 20.
他们活该被处决
Of course they deserve to be executed.
把他们的行动和想法分开来看
Separate their methods from their message.
就试一下
For just a second.
算了吧
Forget it.
不可能
Never happen.
因为他们太极端了
Because they went too far.
所以你认同他们?
So you do agree with them?
不 但我理解他们
No, I understand them.
你能理解炸毁企业集团议会
You understand bombing the Corporate Congress
和屠♥杀♥无辜平民?
and killing people?
不 我只是理解他们想要恢复民♥主♥
No, I understand wanting to return to democracy again
来对抗企业集团独♥裁♥
versus a corporate dictatorship.
算了吧 政♥府♥没钱破产的的时候
Come on, governments lost their relevance
就已经不复存在了
after they went belly up.
那又如何
So what,
要是没有集团的救助
So we'd be dead, or in the street,
我们就会死或者露宿街头吗?
if it wasn't for the corporate bailout?
至少你不能在象牙塔裡教书了
And you wouldn't have that ivory tower to teach out of.
我们放弃了选举权 言论自♥由♥
We've given up representation,
和参政议政的权利
free speech, assembly.
但你似乎还是能够畅所欲言啊
Seems like you're still free to speak your mind.
集团警报
Alerts on corporate..
...Cps网也发布警报
...and CPS webs as well.
一定是出事儿了
Something's up.
处决前夜召集警力
A call to arms on the eve of the executions.
他们想威胁我们
They're just trying to intimidate us.
没用的
Won't work.
明晚过后他们就都死了
After tomorrow tonight, they'll just be dead.
而我们还要继续活下去
And we'll move on with our lives.
妈妈?
Mom?
是不是坏人又在攻击我们?
Are the bad guys attacking us again?
不是
No.
坏人都被关起来了
The bad guys are in prison.
很快他们就不能再伤害任何人了
And pretty soon they will never be able to hurt anyone again.
你要走了吗?
Do you have to go?
对 这是我的工作
Yeah, it's my job.
给我的吗?
For me?
给你 明天万一需要支援的时候用
For tomorrow, in case you need back up.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是四十年来的第一次执行死刑
First execution in 40 years.
接到这个任务很值得自豪
You should be proud you got the assignment.
谢了
Thanks.
请检查你所在区域
...check in your sector.
请确认身份
Please confirm I.D.
等我一下
Hang on.
看来你有活儿乾了
Looks like you're up.
马上就好
Won't take long.
你是一个案子的嫌疑犯
You're a suspect in a crime.
不许动
Maintain your position.
CPS 8 11
CPS Eight Eleven.
疑犯识别
Suspect recog.
上传中
Uploading.
信息匹配
That's a match.
泰勒 基兰
Tyler Killen.
故意损害他人财物罪
Property damage.
记录在案 传票已发
Book and process.
你被捕了基兰先生
You're tagged, Mr. Killen.
去警局报到 否则就等著吃苦头吧
Report to a CPS station for booking, or face the pain.
把你的小伙伴也带上
And bring your little friend here with you.
你们俩
You two.
手脚最好乾淨点
You better clean up your acts,
否则就一直待在监狱吧
or you'll be permanent visitors at this place.
考虑下我的建议
Take my advice...
带著尊严和情感
You want to leave this world
离开世界的话 就得听我的
with your dignity and your emotions intact.
那是你们追随者所希望的
That's what your followers would want,
更重要的是 也是我所希望的
and more importantly that's what I want.
我们在这一点上想法是一样的 是吧?
Do we understand each other?
刚刚收到可靠线报
We just received credible information
解放组织的计划是
that Liberate's plan is to attack
攻击死刑执行室
the execution chamber itself.
监狱安保需要支援
Back up Prison Security.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
琪拉 计划有变 你和伊琳娜待在执行室裡
Change of plan Kiera, you're with Elena and the Chamber.
其他人跟我来
Rest of you with me.
格雷格 你认为如何?
What do you think Greg?
马戏表演还是伸张正义?
Circus or justice?
你认为不是每个人都需要看到这个情景的
You don't believe every one in the world needs to see this.
要是我我会做的低调一点
I would have preferred something a little less public.
但是倖存下的董事会成员坚持如此
But the surviving members of the board insisted.
董事会是对的
The board is right.
我们要以牙还牙
We need to take an eye for an eye.
处决他们以儆效尤
Execute them as a deterrent.
柯蒂斯 陈
Curtis Chen.
杰斯敏 加尔萨.
Jasmine Garza.
卢卡斯 英格拉姆
Lucas Ingram.
斯蒂芬 杰瓦斯基
Stephan Jawarski.
爱德华 塔戈米
Edward Tagami.
马修 克罗格
Matthew Kellogg.
特维斯 博卡
Travis Burka.
索尼娅 巴伦坦
Sonia Ballentine.
琪拉...
Kiera...
你们因反抗联盟而被定罪
You have been convicted of crimes against the Union
判处死刑
and sentenced to death.
所有的上诉均被驳回
All appeals have been exhausted.
没有异议
There will be no cogitation.
囚犯们 请就位
Prisoners, take your positions on the table.
搞什麽鬼?
What the hell?
他手裡有东西!
He's got something!
琪拉!
Kiera!
超越时间线 第一季 第一集
CPS 我是卡梅伦
CPS, this is Cameron.
CPS?
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表