剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
but if you don't tighten up your act, you're gonna end up in a casket.
这句话说多少遍了 换一换吧 老爸
Get a new song, Dad, because this one's old.
嗯
Yeah...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
你祷告一下 不知不觉就会睡着了
You say a prayer, and you'll be asleep before you know it, okay?
我爱加菲尔德高中
I love Garfield High.
我愿意当这里的学生
I loved it as a student.
当这里的老师
Loved it as a teacher,
当这里的校长
and I have loved it as a principal.
但是离学校重新开启的时候
But when the school reopens...
我将不再是加菲尔德高中的校长
I will no longer be principal of Garfield High.
为什么
- Why?
为什么
Why?
请大家听我说
I need you to hear me.
我想亲子告诉你们 这样你们就会知道
I wanted to be the one to tell you so that you know that I...
我还爱着学生们
I still have love for my students.
听着
Okay, look.
学校被攻击是真的
It is a fact the school was attacked.
还有一个真♥相♥就是
It's a fact that I...
事情发生之时和事后 我不在场
That I was not here during the attack or its aftermath.
董事会决定 这种行为无法饶恕 他们做得对
The board has decided that these facts are unacceptable, and they're right.
我将为自己的行为负全责
I accept full responsibility for the consequences of my actions,
希望大家也会如此
as I would expect from each and every one of you.
但是我并不会离开
But I'm not going anywhere.
我很荣幸将继续留在加菲尔德当老师
I am honored to remain at Garfield as a teacher.
我也会全力支持新的校长
And I will give my full support to the new principal.
谢谢
Thank you...
大家一直给我启发
for always teaching me.
未来在哪
Where's the future?
在这里
Right here.
这是谁的人生
And whose life is this?
我的
Mine.
你要怎么活
What are you going to do with it?
尽全力去活
Live it by any means necessary.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表