剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
她还在宫缩
She's still having contractions!
我的天 还有一个
Oh, my God! She's having twins!
阿妮莎
Anissa?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
那是苹果汁吗
Is that apple juice?
我没心情听你开玩笑 宝贝
I'm not in the mood for your smart little mouth, little girl.
抱歉
Sorry.
那些人觉得我是政♥府♥的走狗
Those families think I'm some kind of government sellout.
在学校同学们也这样看我
Well, that's how people looked at me in school.
加菲猫女王 我讨厌这个外号♥
"The Queen of Garfield." And I hated it.
但我知道他们说的不对 所以我就把他们忽视了
But I knew they were wrong. So I just ignored 'em.
也许你也该这样做
Maybe you should do the same thing.
我也希望能这么简单
I wish it was that easy.
宝贝是从屁♥股♥那头出来的 现在卡在子♥宫♥后面了
The baby is breech. And it's stuck in the back of the uterus.
我需要你在这按一下 就这里
I need you to apply pressure. Right here.
- 好 - 就像这样 明白吗
- Okay. - Just like this. Okay?
你到底做什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
怎么了
What?
你和爸爸告诉我和阿妮莎
You and Dad told me and Anissa
要始终诚实并对自己的行动负责
to always be honest and take responsibility for our actions.
嗯
Yeah.
即使我不想要这些能力
And even though I didn't ask for these powers,
我也依旧有义务控制它们 是么
it's still my responsibility to control them, right?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
好吧 坦白说的话
Okay, if we're being honest,
这些孩子的死与你无关
it wasn't your fault those kids died.
但从技术角度讲 作为这个机构的负责人
But technically, as the person in charge of the facility,
是有责任保证他们的安全的
it was your responsibility to keep them safe.
所以还是这个问题
So once again,
即便不是你的错导致他们死了
even though it was not your fault that they died,
他们也在你的责任范围内 你听见我说的了吗
they kinda were your responsibility. You see what I'm saying?
多谢你说的实话了
Well, thank you for your honesty.
等等 妈妈 那不是
Wait, Mom. Mom, that's not...
- 你做到了 宝贝 你做到了 吸气
- You got it, baby! You got it! - Breathe!
- 这才是我勇敢的女儿 - 吸气 吸气
- That's my strong girl! - Breathe! Breathe!
吸气
Breathe!
给你 给你
There you go, there you go.
好了
Okay.
这是你的孩子
Here's your baby. Okay.
你做到了 阿那亚
You did it, Anaya.
不
No.
约书亚
Joshua.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你杀了迪肯
You killed Deacon?
她竟然背着我跟他搞在了一起
She chose his pale ass over me?
背着我
Me?
你刚开启了一场战争
You've just started a war.
我不可能让其中一个孩子死的
I could never let half of those kids die,
即便我知道这能救了另一个
even if I knew it would save the other half.
当我看到他们的时候 就好像看到你和阿妮莎一样
When I look at them, all I see is you and Anissa.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mom.
我本来打算救他们每一个人的
I would've tried to save every single one of them.
如果我们能找到救其他14个人的方法
If we could've found a way to save 14 lives,
我们就可以把他们都救下了
we could've found a way to save all of them.
每一个生命都意义非凡
Every single life mattered.
每一个
Every single one.
今晚真不错
It's a good night out here.
我的爱车
My Lord!
怎么
What the...
嘿
Hey!
如果你今晚不离开弗里兰的话 你就死定了
If you don't leave Freeland tonight, you are going to die.
我告诉你 小子
Well, let me tell you something, boy.
在我打你之前
You better take your hands off me...
你最好放开我
before I beat your-
可以了吗
Okay?
你现在把自己当流氓了 是吗
You think you're a gangster now, huh?
你妈妈怀着你的时候我就认识她了 小子
I knew ya mama when she was pregnant with you, boy.
这不是你 卡里尔 现在放了我
Now, this ain't you, Khalil. Now let me go.
你得离开弗里兰
You have to leave Freeland!
除了黑帮和死我哪都不会去
I ain't gotta do nothing but stay black and die!
你就这么走了
So you can walk now, huh?
但你选错路了 卡里尔
But you walking down the wrong path, Khalil.
得了吧 小子
Come on, son.
你在街上做的那些事
All these things you doing out here in the streets
会让你妈妈心碎的
will tear your mother apart.
对我来说太晚了
It's too late for me.
永远都不迟
It's never too late.
跟上帝无关
Not for Jesus.
上帝会原谅你的 卡里尔 你知道的
God will forgive you, Khalil. You know he will.
我希望迪肯能见到宝宝们
I wish Deacon could've met them.
我知道太危险了 我们不能在一起
I know it was too dangerous for us to be together.
我只想让他们平安
I just want them to be safe.
桑杰是什么
What is... What is Sange?
就是那些有权有势 基本掌控者南边弗里兰的白人
White folks with powers who basically terrorize South Freeland.
他们管我们叫佩蒂
They call us the Perdi.
所以他们管这边的黑人叫佩蒂吗
So they call black folks out here Perdi?
对 我们跟白人一起住在南弗里兰
Yeah. We lived with the whites in South Freeland,
他们在他们那边 我们在丛林里 自从奴隶制结束就这样了
them on their side, us in the woods, since the end of slavery.
桑杰们已经通知了南弗里兰
The Sange have been running guns out of South Freeland proper
三十年了
for the last 30 years
同时呢 我们就住在周围的树林里
while we've stayed in the surrounding woods
挣钱小钱养家糊口
and made money off of the land.
所以你们真的输在丛林里
So y'all really live in the woods?
是 我们是农民 重点有机水果蔬菜大♥麻♥植物什么的
Yeah. We're farmers. We grow organic fruits, vegetables, hemp.
- 大♥麻♥吗 - 也有
- Weed? - That too.
有个女人管她自己叫窥视者
There's a lady who calls herself Looker.
我爸爸说她已经来了三十年了
My dad says she came to town about 30 years ago.
她有一个银色的小东西 她说那叫元素
And she has this silver, what she calls, element.
她用这个把白人变成桑杰
She used it to turn the white folks into Sange.
那是从迪肯身上出来的东西吗
Is that the stuff that came out of Deacon?
宝宝身上也有
And it's in the babies, too.
我爸爸认为 坏了桑杰的孩子
In my father's eyes, having a baby by a Sange,
我就已经是大逆不道了
that's about the worst thing I could do.
他肯定早晚会开窍的
Yeah, but I'm sure he'll come around.
不 这很严肃的 阿妮萨
No. This is serious, Anissa.
我父亲恨死了白人 尤其是桑杰
My father hates white people, especially the Sange.
自打我记事以来 桑杰就讨厌我们
For as long as I can remember, the Sange have hated us,
帊蒂也很讨厌他们
and the Perdi have hated them.
现在我跟桑杰省了一对双胞胎
And now I'm having twins with a Sange.
我父亲永远都不会原谅我了
My father will never forgive me.
我没弄到牧师
I didn't get the reverend.
那里人太多了
There were too many people around.
下次我去弄他
I'll get him next time.
在军队的精锐部队里
In the elite units of the armed forces,
有一个作战理论叫做团队凝聚力
there's a theory of operations called "unit cohesion."
根据这个理论 有两种凝聚力
According to this theory, there's two types of cohesion.
有战术上的 叫做任务凝聚力 以及社交凝聚力
There's tactical, or task cohesion, and social cohesion.
战术凝聚力的定义是 一群人有着共同的目标
Tactical cohesion is defined as a shared commitment
和决心去实现一个共同的目标
amongst a group to achieve a goal,
而社交凝聚力是队员们彼此能不能好好相处
while social cohesion is how well the members of that team get along.
这个理论的核心是维持这两者的平衡
Now, the key to this theory is keeping a balance between the two.
但是呢 如果其中一个部分太过了
However, if one of those components is too far out of whack,
队伍就会人心涣散
the team breaks down.
除非有人调解
Well, unless someone intercedes.
说实话 我欠你一个道歉
Truth be told, I owe you an apology.
你失败是我的错
It's my fault you failed.
看起来社交凝聚力远远大于了战术凝聚力
Seems our social cohesion has surpassed our tactical.
我喜爱你的事实让我一直
The fact that I'm fond of you has kept me
没有按照原本应该的模式去教导你 管教i
from interceding and disciplining you the way that I should.
对于这一点 我深感抱歉
And for that, I am very sorry.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表