剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Give this to Jamie in accounting.
你是来揍我的吗
Did you come here to hit me?
- 你就找我就行了 - 她一直在捣乱
- All you had to do was come get me. - She was being disruptive.
看热闹不嫌事大
To make matters worse,
她在走廊里当着那么多人的面叫我种族主义者
she called me a racist in front of a hallway full of students.
我必须采取措施 而且我可能会采取更多措施
I had to take steps, and I may have to take more.
制止她无法证明你想证明的东西
Suspending her will not make the point that you want to make.
詹妮弗只是在质疑
Now, Jennifer is just questioning
对这个社区来讲你
whether you have the perspective
是否有远见 是否有敏感性
and the sensitivity for this community.
- 那么多的孩子和老师也是如此 - 好了
- So are a lot of kids and teachers. - All right.
我们俩就直接开门见上地说吧
You know what? Let's be honest with each other right now.
你认为我是白人 我过得比你好
Okay, you assume that because I'm white, I had a better life than you.
这是最种族主义的想法了
And that is the most racist idea out there.
不 不 不 你父亲是一位受人敬仰的记者
No, no, no. Your father was a respected journalist.
我的则是一个瘾君子
Mine was a heroin addict,
然后我爸就眼看着我妈吸毒过量
and my mother OD'd while my father watched.
但是你有即使富有的黑人都没有的无罪推定的权利
But you get a benefit of the doubt that even a rich black man will not get.
这就是这些孩子们面临的问题
That's what these kids are facing.
我并不觉得愧对这些孩子
You know what? I don't feel sorry for these kids.
一点不 完全不 因为我不得不睡在街上 吃狗食
I don't. I really don't, because I had to sleep in the streets and eat dog food.
狗食啊 然而没有人同情我 为什么 因为我是白人
Dog food. Yet nobody feels bad for me. Why? Because I'm a white guy.
就算所有白人都下地狱 也没人说什么
And the white guy in America today can go to hell, and nobody gives a damn.
说得挺好
Good talk.
下次我选看什么电影
Okay, next time I pick the movie.
- 咋了 你不喜欢吗 - 这电影太暴♥力♥了
- What? You didn't like it? - It was so violent.
- 我喜欢看女的揍人 - 谁也不揍谁好不好
- I love watching a woman kick ass. - How about nobody kicks ass?
我的天 快看
Oh, my God. Look.
- 嘿 介意我跳一下不 - 跳吧
- Hey, you mind if I rope? - Go ahead.
- 让你久等了 - 你听我抱怨了吗
- I'm sorry. - You hear me complaining?
我欣赏你这种自发的能力
I admire your ability to be so spontaneous and just, you know,
对生活的这种平凡的渴望
plain thirsty about life.
看来你是个有深度的人啊
Ah. Well, clearly you're a deep person.
迫不及待想多了解了解你了
Can't wait to get to know you better.
等等 你是那种什么都不解释直接就跑的人
Wait. You're the one who's always running off without an explanation.
我一直没有强迫你 始终尊重你的隐私
And I never press. I always respect your privacy.
好 打住 可能是我做的不对
Okay. Hold on. Maybe that came off wrong.
我最不愿意做的事就是和你吵架 明白吗
The last thing I want to do is fight with you right now, okay?
嘿 你的眼睛 它们变色了
Hey. Your eyes, they change color?
啊 啥
Huh? What?
- 你没事吧 - 嗯 没事
- You okay? - Yeah. I'm fine.
不是 两只眼睛颜色一样 有那么一秒 我感觉眼睛颜色变淡了
No, they're the same. For a second, I thought they were lighter.
我猜是光线的原因吧
Yeah, I guess it was the light.
关于我俩的事 我想了很多
I've been thinking a lot about us.
我想你来见我的家人
And I want you to meet my family.
你能来吃晚饭吗
Can you come to dinner?
不 不 抱歉 我去不了
No. No, sorry, I can't make it.
宝贝 我还没说什么时候呢
Babe, I haven't even said when.
阿妮莎 当我和你在一起的时候 我无法控制自己
Anissa, when I am with you, I can't control myself.
我知道 这太神奇了
I know, and it is amazing.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
那就解释给我听啊 我就在这听着呢
Then, explain it to me. I'm here. I'm listening.
我得走了
I have to go.
我说错话了吗
Did I say something wrong?
格蕾丝 我做什么了
Grace! What did I do?
有几个战术小组突然出现在弗里兰
There are tactical teams jumping folks in Freeland.
那个公文包有什么进展吗
Anything about that on the briefcase?
目前没有 但我确实有事要告诉你
Not so far. But I do got something to show you.
根据那个公文包
So, according to the briefcase,
这正巧和一个超能人类的研究计划有关
this correlates in time with a metahuman research program held at...
是莱文沃思 之后美国标准协会拿走了他们的研究成果
Leavenworth. Then the ASA took their successful subjects.
一段时间内这些成果都被抹除了记忆
Yeah. Well, those subjects were blacked-out operatives for a time,
- 但是他们犯下了暴行 - 这从没出现过
- but they committed atrocities. - Which never came out.
他们不可能有疫苗丑闻或者战争罪行
They couldn't have had a vaccine scandal and war crimes.
指纹匹配
Fingerprints are a match.
那些莱文沃思的成果变成了秘密财产吗
Those Leavenworth subjects turned covert assets?
他们和我们从诊所地下室
They're the exact same people
拿出来的那些温箱里的人完全一样
inside those pods we took out of that clinic basement.
完美
Perfect.
干得漂亮
Good work.
The hardest thing I have learnt is I can't help myself
I can't trust my world And I can't trust my words
Accepting it's not my fault But I'm the one to blame
And I know I've got to change
No, I'm not ashamed
You've given me All of your time
You've been there For all of my...
- 我们该走了 - 不
- We should go. - No.
詹妮弗
Jennifer...
我做不到 我不能看着他深埋地下
I can't do it. I can't see him lowered into the ground.
- 詹 - 宝贝
- Jen... - Baby...
你需要保持冷静
You need to keep calm.
我不会下车的
I'm not getting out.
如果我在车里待着 这就不是真的
If I stay in the car, then it won't be real.
- 宝贝 - 不
- Baby... - No.
看着我
Look at me.
不管世界伤你多深 你依旧是皮尔斯家的一员
No matter how much the world hurts, you're still a Pierce.
你同意 我们就会同意
You say yes. We say yes.
我们同意是因为这很重要
We say yes because it matters.
我们同意是因为尊敬所爱之人
We say yes because we honor those we love,
因为我们忠于他们的回忆
because we're loyal to their memory,
因为我们不会放弃他们或自己
because we do not give up on them or ourselves.
对吗
Right?
好
Yes.
So don't you wonder why I won't say goodbye
I won't even cry It will all make Sense tomorrow
Why I can't sleep at night
I won't even cry
It will all Make sense tomorrow
I've said what I can
But do you hear it? Do I know who I am?
Will you believe me That I won't do you wrong?
That's what I've done All along, oh
By finding myself I nearly lost it all
By fighting your help I thought I knew it all
I'm lying alone And now I know it all
So don't you wonder why I won't say goodbye
I won't even cry
It will all Make sense tomorrow
Why I can't sleep at night
格蕾丝
Grace?
It will all Make sense tomorrow
格蕾丝 是我
Grace, it's me.
Bye, cry
It will all Make sense tomorrow
Why, bye
Cry
It will all Make sense tomorrow
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure about this?
我是说 他们成为超能人类之前 都是被定罪的谋杀犯
I mean, before they were metas, these were convicted murderers.
以及精神病患者 他们糟得不能再糟了
Homicidal psychopaths. They're the worst of the worst.
还有多久你才能打开这些罐子
How soon before you get these cans open?
实话说 我没办法
Actually, I have no idea.
什么
Excuse me?
头儿 这技术太古老了
Boss, this tech is ancient.
基本上都是必不可少的
I mean, literally nuts and bolts.
东西属于博物馆 我不知道要怎么弄
Thing belongs in a museum. I have no idea what to do with it.
我知道谁可以 中止命令取消杰斯博士
I know who does. Abort the order to cancel Dr. Jace.
我们要让她成为更长久的客人
We're gonna have to make her a more permanent guest.
我会让他付出代价的 卡里尔 我承诺你的
I'm gonna make him pay, Khalil. I promise you that.
我会让托拜厄斯·惠尔入土的
I'm gonna put Tobias Whale in the ground.
像你一样
Just like you are.
秘密之书
第二章 正与邪
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表