剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
然后一切都变了
everything changed.
如果你意识不到你能
And if you can't realize that
给我带来真实的伤害
you can do me real harm,
请你远离我
I need you to stay away from me.
你能看着我的眼睛 承诺你不会再伤害我了吗
Can you look me in the eyes and promise me you won't hurt me again?
果然不出我所料
That's what I thought.
别这样 格蕾丝 别走啊
Come on, Grace, don't just walk away.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace!
妈妈 我们来这儿做什么
Mom, what are we doing here?
我记得爸爸说我们不用为甘比叔叔做什么
I thought Dad said we weren't having a service for Uncle Gambi.
你♥爸♥爸现在很难过 宝贝
You father's hurting right now, sweetie.
一旦他接受了现实
And once he comes to terms with the situation,
他肯定会想做点什么纪念甘比
he's gonna want something done to honor Gambi.
我只是开个头 就这样
I'm just getting the ball rolling, that's all.
我现在也不敢相信他死了
I still can't believe he's dead.
我们当时还在森林里击退了美国标准协会的探员呢
I mean, we were just in the forest fighting off ASA agents.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetie.
你 我 还有甘比
You, and me, and Gambi had
之间的关系很复杂
a complicated relationship.
我希望我能多告诉他一些
I wish I could've told him more
我对于他对这个家庭近乎狂热的爱的欣赏
how much I appreciated how fiercely he loved this family.
找到了
Found it.
那是什么
What's that?
是一块老式怀表
It's an old-fashioned pocket watch.
我们十分感谢霍尔特牧师
We appreciate that Reverend Holt
让丽贝卡·李·克伦普尔
has been able to keep
的免费诊所能够继续营业
the Rebecca Lee Crumpler Free Clinic's doors open.
但是这个重要的医疗机构
But this very important medical facility
仍然处于弗里兰最危险的地带
is still located in the most dangerous part of Freeland.
想象一下如果黑霹雳
Considering that if Black Lightning and Thunder
没有插手的话
had not intervened,
我们要谈的就是尸体和炸♥弹♥了
we'd be talking about dead bodies and bombs,
一位匿名捐助者找到我 并提出资助
an anonymous donor has come to me and offered to fund
该诊所搬离这个帮派猖獗的地区
the relocation of the clinic from this gang-infested area.
此外
Furthermore,
这次慷慨的捐助允许
this very generous donation will allow the clinic
诊所雇更多的人 还可以采购新设备
to hire more staff and purchase new equipment.
帕克议员 帕克议员
Councilman Parker. Councilman Parker.
帕克议员 是谁捐的 捐助者是谁
Councilman Parker, who is it? Who is the donor?
你们要知道的就是 这个捐赠者在长假之后
All you need to know is this donor has just returned to life in Freeland
刚刚回到弗里兰生活
from an extended vacation
他只不过想帮助社区而已
and wants nothing more than to help this community.
能告我们名字吗
Can you give us a name?
议员先生 拜托了
Councilman, please, please.
我有消息声
I have a source that says
你说的匿名捐赠者就是托拜厄斯·威尔
your anonymous donor is none other than Tobias Whale.
是真的吗
Is that true?
不透露个人信息
Not revealing an individual's identity
是匿名捐赠的重中之重
is the point of an anonymous donation.
- 感谢各位抽出时间 - 帕克议员 请问是托拜厄斯·威尔吗
- Thank you all for your time. - Councilman Parker, is it Tobias Whale?
透露一下姓名吧 帕克议员 就透露一下姓名
Give us a name. Councilman Parker, give us a name.
所有这些所谓的超能力者 误食绿光毒品的孩子们
All these so-called metas, Green Light babies,
告诉你吧 他们除了是为撒旦回归铺平道路的
I'm telling you, they ain't nothing but demons
恶魔意外 什么都不是 警♥察♥需要
paving the way for Satan's return. The police need to--
这是为何
What was that for?
我就是很感谢你 就这样
I just appreciate you. That's all.
我也感谢你
Well, I appreciate you, too.
你今天怎么样
So, how was your day?
今天是星期三
Uh, well, it was a Wednesday.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
林恩
Lynn,
你别再担心我了
you have to stop worrying about me.
现在 我告诉你我没事 也确实没事
Now, I said that I'm fine, and I am.
我去了甘比的家里
So, I went by Gambi's place
只是去核对东西
just to check in on things, and...
我发现了这个
I found this.
你在做什么 为什么你有甘比的怀表
What... What are you doing? Why do you have Gambi's pocket watch?
我觉得他可能会想让你保管 考虑到
I thought he'd want you to have it, considering--
不 把它放回去
No, take it back!
- 什么 - 听着 这是甘比的
- What? - Look, this is Gambi's.
是他的 它属于他的房♥子
It's his. It belongs at his house!
- 你没权利拿走它 - 杰弗逊 你不用这么较真
- You had no right to take it. - Jefferson, you're not serious--
没关系 我自己拿回去
You know what, never mind. I will take it back myself.
杰弗逊
Jefferson?
发生什么了 杰伊
What's happening, Jay?
都是些鸡毛蒜皮的事
Two-Bits.
怎么了
What's up?
嘿 伙计 我听说甘比的事了
Hey, man. I, um... I heard about Gambi.
你需要我载你回去吗
You need me to give you a ride home?
不用 我在等亨德森
No. I'm waiting for Henderson.
你把一个警♥察♥带到了我的酒吧 兄弟
You're bringing a cop to my bar, man?
没有 我把 我是把我朋友带来了
No, I'm bringing-- I'm bringing my friend.
但他还是警♥察♥
He's still a cop.
但是这很爽啊
But it's cool.
听着 如果有什么需要 喊我就行 听见了吗
Look, if you need anything, just holler. All right?
再来一杯 对吧 明白了
Another beer, right? Gotcha.
- 你还往哪跑 - 你刚刚打我屁♥股♥了
- Where you goin' to? - Yo, did you just hit my ass?
你这人有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
- 来我家吧 - 混♥蛋♥ 放开我
- Come to my village. - Boy, get off of me!
- 你疯了吗 - 我爱你
- Are you crazy? - I love you.
- 把你的咸猪手拿开 - 我先让你做我的女王
- Get those damn hands off of me! - I want you to be my queen.
- 不 - 听我说
- No! - Listen to me.
你有什么毛病 老兄
Hey! What's wrong with you, man?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey. Hey.
- 嘿 杰伊 - 我没事 我没事 伙计
- Hey, Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay. - Okay. I'm fine. I'm fine, man.
他只是一个蠢货而已 伙计 我没事
He was just acting a fool, man. I'm fine.
你心里比我都清楚 杰夫
Now, you know better than that, Jeff.
你知道刚才的行为会导致什么事情吗
Do you have any idea what could've just happened?
不 你听我说 亨德森
No, look now, Henderson...
你根本不了解我的生活
You have no idea what my life is like.
我做出的那些牺牲
The sacrifices I made.
对这座城市
This city.
我把我的一切都献给了这座城市 伙计
I've given everything for this city, man.
我为它流血 流汗 流泪 他们认为这是理所当然的
My blood, my sweat, my tears, and it just takes.
他们只会一直汲取 一直汲取
It just takes, and takes and takes.
汲取
Takes.
没事的
It's okay.
一位匿名捐赠者找到我 要出资帮我们
An anonymous donor has come to me and offered to fund
把诊所从那个烂人遍布的地方搬出去
the relocation of the clinic from this gang-infested area.
又近了一步
One step closer.
另外 鉴于他对我们慷慨的捐助
Furthermore, his more than generous donation will allow the clinic
诊所可以雇佣更多员工 购买♥♥更好的设备
to hire more staff and purchase better equipment.
卡里尔 你来得正好
Khalil. Perfect timing.
我们的拉丁记者已经报道出来了 你给他付钱了吗
Our Latin reporter friend came through. Did you pay the man?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那你还是有点能耐的
Then you are good for something.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
你吃过鱼子酱吗
Have you ever had caviar?
鱼子酱 没有
Caviar? No.
不管你喜不喜欢 每个成功人士都会铭记两件事
Like it or not, every successful person remembers two things in life.
他们第一次吃鱼子酱
The first time they try caviar,
以及他们第一次享用鱼子酱 不用考虑它的价钱
and the first time they can enjoy it without worrying what it cost.
二十年前的今天 我把锡化物从孤儿院里领出来
Twenty years ago today, I pulled Syonide up out of that orphanage
给了她一个家
and made her my family.
本来几个月之前就要吃这顿饭来庆祝我们家族纪念日的
This meal was planned months ago to celebrate our familial anniversary.
你本来有一份工作
You had one job.
和锡化物一起搭档 但是你失败了
Partner with Syonide and you failed.
- 托拜厄斯先生 我之前给您说过了 - 我还没说完呢
- Mr. Tobias, I already told you - I'm still talking.
因为我失去了乔伊 托里和锡化物 你是我唯一剩下的家人了
Since I lost Joey, Tori and Syonide, you're the only family I have left.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表