剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
卡里尔:你在吗?
免费诊所
(当然美国从未给我过这个感觉。)
哦, 让我的土地成为自♥由♥的土地
没有顶着虚伪的爱国主义花环
但愿机遇真实存在,生活自♥由♥自在,
平等洋溢在我们呼吸的空气之中。
—— 兰斯顿·休斯 Langston Hughes
《让美国再度成为美国Let America Be America Again》
前情提示
Previously on Black Lightning...
别让我把面具从你脸上撕下去 你说
Don't make me rip that mask off your face. You say it.
这么多年了 哥们
After all these years, huh, man?
耶利米·霍特牧师说
According to Reverend Jeremiah Holt,
他教堂的丽贝卡·李=克伦普乐免费诊所
his church's Rebecca Lee Crumpler Free Clinic
濒临倒闭
is in danger of shutting down.
诊所要没时间了
The clinic is running out of time.
我要是不帮忙 就浪费了上帝赐我的天赋
If I don't help, then I'll just be wasting the gifts that God gave me.
你父亲总这么说
That's what your father always used to say.
上帝保佑您 修女
God bless you, sister.
我要安排一场会面
I'm gonna set up a meeting
这样你就能劝杰斯医生加入了
so that you can convince Dr. Jace to come on board.
我希望你加入拯救孩子的阵营
I'd like to include you in a team working to save the children.
- 那些舱里的孩子 - 是的
- The pod kids. - Yes.
黑霹雳存在的目的
Now, the purpose of Black Lightning
是杀死托拜厄斯 他杀死了我父亲
was to kill Tobias, who killed my father.
我想亲自告诉你
I wanted you to hear it from me.
我们抓住了托拜厄斯
We caught Tobias.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
她需要的是心理医生
She needs a therapist to talk to.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我叫佩伦娜
My name is Perenna.
我们在哪啊
Where the hell are we?
你内心深处 能够帮助你控制力量的地方
A place inside you that will eventually allow you to control your powers.
在你能够将情感存放在别的地方之前
Before you can stuff your feelings into anything,
我们必须弄清楚是什么样的情感
we need to know what those feelings are.
你们怎么看
What do you guys think?
- 宝贝 你看起来真美丽 - 谢谢 妈妈
- Baby, you look beautiful. - Thank you, Mom.
真美
Gorgeous.
好 大家快聚过来
All right, come on. Get together.
没错没错
Yeah. Yeah, right.
照相谁不爱
Got to love pictures.
快点 爸爸 你太老派
Oh, come on, Dad. You are old school.
现在不是所有相机都是拍自♥拍♥的
Hey. Not all cameras are used for selfies now.
- 你真的很美 - 谢谢
- You really do look beautiful. - Thanks.
真的吗 小珍
Really, J?
这个人
This dude?
小珍 我们谈谈
J, we need to talk.
我控制不住
I can't stop it!
你可以 你是风暴 所以你能够控制风暴
You can. You are the storm, so you can control the storm.
不要害怕 拥有它 将能量拉回你体内
Don't fear it. Own it. Pull the energy back into you.
休息一下 了解你自己就是这种力量
Take a minute, and know that you are this power.
现在
Now...
放进盒子里
put it in the box.
等一下 我就在这里
Hey, hang in there. I'm right here.
我不行 试过了
I can't. I tried.
- 真的努力了 - 我知道
- I tried. I... - I know.
你有进步了
But you're making progress.
卡里尔是谁
Who is this Khalil?
我在这里两天了 没换衣服 什么也没做
I've been in here two days and haven't changed or nothin'.
你怎么一点都没有变老
How is it you never seem to age?
素食主义
Well, a vegan lifestyle
加上一点点瑜伽 确实有效
mixed with a little yoga really does work.
我总说黑人不要再吃
I keep saying black folks got to get off of that
炸鸡 喝西瓜香精水了
fried chicken and watermelon Kool-Aid diet.
再说 我尽可能不晒太阳
Plus, I do my best to stay out of the sun.
我会问你几个问题
I'mma ask you a few questions.
我知道你会骗我
I know you gonna lie to me,
但是你记不记得
but do you happen to know
上周四晚上你在哪里
your whereabouts last Thursday night?
我记得清楚应该是多米诺之夜
I'm pretty sure that's domino night.
你最近见过马沙勒斯·怀特吗
Have you seen Marsellus White recently?
你翻老黄历啊这是
Man, now you digging in the crates.
好几年没见过了
It's been years.
那家伙怎么样了
How's that brother doing?
非常好 只是最近有人把他脖子拧断了
Great. Up until the moment somebody snapped his neck.
爱阿姨
Damn.
弗里兰暴♥力♥事件太多
All this violence in Freeland...
太让人心烦
- is disturbing. - Mmm-hmm.
巧合的是 这件事发生之时
Conveniently, all this happened the very same week
刚好阿尔文·皮尔斯谋杀案的DNA证据
that the DNA evidence in Alvin Pierce's murder
从证据室走失
went missing from our evidence room
我手下一位警♥察♥
and one of my cops who had access
可以进入证据室 但是自焚了
to that evidence room got himself set on fire.
请节哀
My condolences.
如果那孩子知道你担心他
I'm sure his kids will be happy
肯定会很欣慰
to know that you're concerned.
你忘了东西 透明怪
You forgot something, you translucent freak.
你别想全身而退
You are not going to get away with this.
亨德森副局长
Deputy Chief Henderson.
透明
"Translucent."
你真会说话
That's a very interesting choice of words.
透明意思是你能看透我
It means you can see right through me.
如果你能看透我
And if you can see right through me,
就知道啊我在想什么了
then you know what I'm thinking.
他编排了整件事
He orchestrated this whole thing.
杀死了前副官
He killed his former lieutenant,
毁掉了我们的DNA证据
he got rid of our DNA evidence,
被我们抓了
got himself arrested
但是知道早晚会被放走
knowing we would have to let him go,
一次就能洗清自己的名誉
all while rehabilitating his reputation with one stroke.
法官会说你这是推测
Well, the judge will call that a theory.
我需要真凭实据
I need hard evidence of something.
谋杀 妨碍司法
Murder, obstruction,
密谋妨碍司法
conspiracy to commit obstruction.
没有证据 就不得不放他走
Without that, we're gonna have to let him walk.
那你大概只有48小时
You got about 48 hours, if that.
和以前一样 蒙特兹女士
As always, Ms. Montez,
您还是那么乐观开朗
you're a regular ray of sunshine.
她把钱给了霍特牧师吗
She gave that money to Reverend Holt?
是的
Yes.
她从哪里偷的
Who'd she steal it from?
某个分离共和国的暴徒
Mobsters from some break-away republic.
他们在为市中心的
They were laundering money
重建项目洗钱
for that redevelopment project downtown.
这件事你知道吗
And you knew about this?
知道
I did.
但是你没先来告诉我
But you didn't come to me first?
如果我这么做了 就会失去安妮莎的信任
If I'd done that, I would have lost Anissa's trust.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
我在乎 听着 杰夫 托拜厄斯还在逍遥法外
I do. Listen, Jeff, Tobias is still out there,
公文包在他手里
and he's got the briefcase.
几乎可以肯定美
And some faction of the ASA
国安♥全♥局♥还有小部分人在猎捕超能力者
is almost certainly still hunting metas,
也就是说你跟女儿们
which means that you and the girls
现在还有危险
continue to be in danger.
如果那天晚上我让安妮莎
If I had let Anissa go out there
一个人去 现在估计已经死了
by herself that night, she might be dead right now.
我不可能让这件事发生
And I wasn't about to let that happen.
我跟她说要在事后告诉你
I told her I was going to tell you after the fact.
我也说了
I have.
你现在做什么由你做主
What you do now is up to you.
这样不仅非法
Not only was it illegal,
你还可能手上
but you could've been hurt.
子弹从我身上弹走了
Bullets literally bounce off of me.
你要是准备好就没事
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表