剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
我会让他付出代价的 卡里尔
I'm gonna make him pay, Khalil.
我会让托拜厄斯·惠尔入土的
I'm gonna put Tobias Whale in the ground.
爸爸 我准备好干掉托拜厄斯了
Dad, I'm ready to take down Tobias.
我要是需要的话给我套战衣 我不在乎
Give me a suit if I need one. I don't care.
复仇是不对的 正义才是
Revenge is not the right thing, justice is.
像托拜厄斯这种人 复仇就是正义
For a guy like Tobias, revenge is justice.
但是我还知道我们的超能力会让我们的情绪放大 反之亦然
But I also know that our powers supercharge our emotions, and viceversa.
关于我俩的事 我想了很多
I've been thinking a lot about us.
我想你来见见我的家人
And I want you to meet my family.
- 你的眼睛 它们变色了 - 啊 啥
- Hey. Your eyes, they change color? - Huh? What?
我得走了
I have to go.
我说错话了吗 格蕾丝
Did I say something wrong? Grace!
马尔科维亚一家在弗里兰 他们想要绑♥架♥斯图尔特博士
The Markovians are in Freeland, and they tried to kidnap Dr. Stewart.
我们可以保护你 如果你可以把孩子们安全的转移走
We can protect you. If you can safely move the pod kids.
如果你希望移♥动♥那些孩子就需要我们两个人一起
You'll need us both to keep the pod kids alive if you want them moved.
大灾师计划权限通过
Access to project MOD granted.
这些就是温箱孩子们
These are the pod kids.
这就是他们一开始给弗里兰孩子们接种疫苗的地方
It's where they were giving the original vaccinations to the kids of Freeland.
那是黑尔加·杰斯博士
That's Dr. Helga Jace.
估计她知道那四个超能力人类在哪里
I bet if anyone knows where those four metas at the clinic are, it's her.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure about this?
他们成为超能人类之前 都是被定罪的谋杀犯
Before they were meta-humans, these were convicted murderers.
以及精神病患者
Homicidal psychopaths.
还有多久你才能打开这些罐子
How soon before you get these cans open?
我不知道要怎么弄
I have no idea what to do with it.
我知道谁可以 中止命令取消杰斯博士的权限
I know who does. Abort the order to cancel Dr. Jace.
我们要延长她做客的时间
We're gonna have to make her a more permanent guest.
别担心 亲爱的
Hey, baby girl, don't worry.
如果失控了 我就在这
If things get out of control, I'm right here.
好的 詹 释放50%
All right, Jen, give me 50%.
她都没出汗
Wow. She's barely breaking a sweat,
她已经比你年轻时释放的能量更多了
she's already kicking out more energy than you did in your prime.
我年轻时 你说什么呢 我老吗
In my prime? What are you saying? You calling me old?
不老 杰夫 只是不年轻了
Not old, Jeff, just less young.
好了 詹 停下来吧
All right, Jen, you can power down.
我的错
My bad.
我能不做“箱里的詹”了吗
Can I please stop being Jen-in-a-box?
亲爱的 等等
Honey, just a second.
我还以为在密室里不可能超载呢
I thought overloading the sanctum was virtually impossible.
是的 密室的电网可以承受
It is. The sanctum's power grid is built to withstand
核爆♥炸♥产生的电磁脉冲
the electromagnetic pulse from a nuclear explosion.
这么说我16岁的女儿是个行走的核弹
So my hot-headed 16-year-old daughter is a walking nuclear bomb?
不是核能 杰夫 但就如佩伦娜说的 她很强大 非常强大
Not nuclear, Jeff, but like Perenna said, she is powerful. Extremely powerful.
毕竟她经历了
After all she's been through...
我不确定她是否稳定到足以控制自己的能力
I'm not sure she's stable enough to keep her abilities in check.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yeah?
你知道安妮莎教过我怎么读唇语 对吧
You know Anissa taught me how to read lips, right?
谢谢你的信任 我很感激
So thanks for your vote of confidence. I appreciate it.
Last night I saw a superhero He was black
He said "This is for the street Black Lightning's back"
斯图尔特博士
Dr. Stewart.
奥戴尔特工 我不喜欢你这种不请自来的习惯
Agent Odell, I don't like this habit you have of dropping by unannounced.
你那个反♥社♥会♥的小跟班呢
And where's your sociopathic sidekick?
斯图尔特博士
Dr. Stewart...
我知道你在犹豫要不要把温箱孩子转移到其他地方
I understand you're hesitant to help us move the pod children to another location.
但我想帮你做出决定
But I wanna help with your decision.
我准备给你们鲍曼学院的实验室
I'm prepared to offer your lab here at Bowman College
资助100万美元
a grant of $1,000,000.
奥戴尔特工 我不了解你曾经都是和谁打交道的
Agent Odell, I'm not sure the people you're used to dealing with,
但钱是收买♥♥不了我的
but I'm not for sale.
要是你想得到我的帮助 我要知道所有的真♥相♥
If you want my help, I'm gonna need the truth about everything.
为什么你要跟踪我 谁想绑♥架♥我
Why you're having me followed, who tried to kidnap me,
伊萨怎么了 所有一切
and what happened to Issa. Everything.
有些东西还是不知道为妙
Some things are better left unknown.
那就祝你好运能移走温箱 我为他们祈祷
Then good luck moving the pods. I'll pray for them.
马克威亚几十年来一直进行着一个未经批准的超人类计划
Markovia has been running an unsanctioned metahuman program for decades.
他们的材料寿命非常短
Their assets had very small lifespans,
因此他们储备了几十个可用的备份
so they stockpiled dozens of viable metas at their disposal,
并将它们置于停滞状态以供安全保管
and put them in stasis for safekeeping.
马克威亚为什么会来弗里兰 为什么现在来
Why would the Markovians come to Freeland? Why now?
因为你 斯图尔特博士
Because of you, Dr. Stewart.
我
Me?
普洛克托的绿灯乱局成了世界新闻
The Proctor Green Light mess made world news,
而你是其中重要的部分
and you are front and center.
你已经离稳定的温箱很接近了 马克威亚知道
You are close to stabilizing the pod kids, the Markovians know it.
如果他们能找到你
And if they can obtain you
并强迫你为他们的超人类军队做同样的事
and force you to do the same for their metahuman army--
他们就会变成世界上最强大的国家
They'd be the most powerful country in the world.
为什么要跟踪伊萨 他不是科学家
Why go after Issa? He's not a scientist.
马克威亚人的规则很简单
The Markovians live by a very simple rule.
不是朋友就是敌人
Either you are with them or against them.
在弗里兰的每个超人类 不管是在温箱里的
Every metahuman in Freeland, be they in pods,
从尸袋里跳出来的 还是在街上踩出深坑的
jumping out of body bags, stomping holes in the streets,
投掷闪电的 都有被抓获或是
throwing bolts of lightning, is in danger and will be acquired,
被杀死的危险
or terminated.
如果那么多人的生命都处在危险中 我会帮忙转移温箱孩子的
If so many lives hang in the balance, I'll help move the pod kids.
但有个条件 你让杰斯博士离我远点
But on one condition. You keep Dr. Jace away from me.
我们从无人机上拍了一些高分辨率的照片
We took some high-res photos from a drone
发现了四个大矩形结构的螺栓图案
and found bolt patterns for four large, rectangular structures.
他们在混凝土地板上留下了三分之一英寸的印迹
Hell, they left a third-of-an-inch impression on the concrete floor.
我首先想到的这也许就是
First thing that popped into my head is that maybe these are some of those
林在镇子仓库里搞的那些温箱
pod things Lynn has been working on at that warehouse across town.
这就是我来找你的原因
That's why I came to you.
这里的东西至少要几吨♥重
Whatever was here had to weigh a couple of tons
才能在地上留下这么大的凹陷
in order to leave this size depression on the floor.
我不能断言这是否是温箱
I can't say whether it was pods or not.
如果是 它们的制♥作♥方法和我见过的任何温箱都不同
If it was, they're made differently from any pods I've come across.
我们还在那发现了一些奇怪的紫色残留物
We also found some weird, purple residue right here.
你做什么
What are you doing?
我的手表同样也是盖革计数器
My watch is also a Geiger counter.
好吧 你还有什么
'Course it is. What else you got?
钢笔里的毒镖 鞋子里的电♥话♥吗
Poison darts in your pen? Phone in your shoe?
这里的东西有轻微放射性
Whatever was here was slightly radioactive,
但辐射力度不足以成为武器
but it didn't possess enough radiation to be used as a weapon of any kind.
我猜这更像是一种电源
I'm guessing it was more like a power source.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 它产生的问题比提供的答案还多
I don't know. It raises more questions than it does answers.
这就是我要的 更多的问题
Well, just what I need, more questions.
杰斯博士有没有给我们叫醒这些人体冰棍的办法
So, did Dr. Jace give us a way to wake up these human popsicles?
她给了
She did.
这是让他们脱离停滞状态的血清
It's the serum that brings them out of their stasis.
只有一支
One syringe?
不够把所有人带出来 这样她对我们还是有用的
Not enough to bring 'em all out so she's still of use to me.
我想说这女人很聪明 这些手表是干嘛的
The woman is smart, I'll give her that. What are these watches for?
监狱的超能力者不受程序控制
The prison metas aren't controlled by the briefcase,
所以杰斯博士想出了另一种管理的方式
so Dr. Jace came up with another way to keep them in line.
在他们的脑干里植入东西 手表就是控制器
They have implants in their brain stems. The watches enable them.
我要替那些邪恶的抓小孩的混♥蛋♥说句话
I'll give those evil child-snatching bastards one thing.
他们对手表的品味很不错
They've got great taste in watches.
那我们先叫醒谁
So, who do we wake up first?
看看
Let's see.
点兵点将 就这个
Let's go with... this one.
马库斯·毕肖普 他能控制并发出震动
Marcus Bishop. He can control and emit vibrations.
好的 我们来叫醒马库斯吧
All right, let's wake Marcus' ass up.
你就不能早点这样吗
You couldn't have done that any sooner?
那就没意思了
Things just got a lot more interesting.
对不起 甘比叔叔 希望你别介意
Hey. I'm sorry, Uncle Gambi. I hope you don't mind.
当然不
Of course not.
我只是要做些研究
There's just something I had to do research on.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表