剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
I don't need no damn help.
我不需要帮助
You're damn right you don't! So pop him off right now!
你说得对 你不需要 赶紧把他结果了吧
Shut up! Shut up!
别说了 闭嘴啊
Before I kill every damn body in here again!
在我再一次杀死这里所有人之前
The only thing I need you to do...
你只需要告诉我
is tell me what I wanna know,
我想知道的
or you gonna die.
不然你就死了
Mom and Uncle Gambi are driving me crazy.
我妈和甘比叔叔要逼疯我了
Hello?
喂
What're you looking at?
你在看什么啊
What?
什么
Seriously?
真的吗
Grace, again? Just go after her.
还是格蕾丝 你去找她啊
I've been trying.
我在尝试了
Well, try harder!
再努力一点
Do you know how lucky you are?
你知道你有多幸运吗
What lucky? Huh?
什么幸运
That someone I thought I had something real with just disappeared on me?
终于有个人让我以为我真实的恋爱了 结果还不见了
No, lucky there's hope you could still have something real.
不 幸运的是你还有希望可以找到真实的存在
My hope died with Khalil.
我的希望已经随着卡里尔死去了
Damn it. Don't say that Look, stop. Stop. That's how it is.
我靠 别这么说 别说了 就是这样的
That's how it is for me.
我已经没有希望了
Just go find Grace.
你去找格蕾丝吧
Can you call me back, please,
能给我回电♥话♥吗
so we can talk about that fast little daughter of yours?
我们谈谈你女儿的事情
Seriously, Jeff, I don't think she's ready for all this.
真的 杰夫 我觉得她还没准备好这一切
She's acting like she's picking out a prom dress, not a lifesaving suit.
她就跟在挑舞会裙子似的 而不是救命的战甲
Please. Can you just call me back, or at least reply to my texts?
给我回电♥话♥ 或者回个信息吧
I don't wanna worry about you, too.
我不想也担心你
I know you say I worry too much.
我知道你说我担心的太多了
And you're probably fine, but please,
你应该没事 不过还是
just can you call me back, so I know you're okay?
给我回个电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事吧
Wendy Hernandez, wind velocity test, phase one.
温迪·埃尔南德斯 风速试验 第一阶段
Nice and easy, okay? I don't want you overdoing it.
慢慢来 不要太过了
If things get too intense, we can always dial it back, okay?
如果太紧张了 我们可以慢下来的 好吗
Dr. Stewart,
斯图尔特医生
can I have a word?
能跟你说两句吗
Yes.
嗯
She's not your kid.
她不是你的孩子
She doesn't need to be coddled.
你不用各种呵护她
I'm not coddling her. I'm treating her like a human being,
我没有呵护 我只是把她当人来对待
which is something you've clearly forgotten how to do.
你很显然已经忘了怎么做了
See,
你看
some people have dogs that they treat like members of their family.
有些人养狗 他们把狗当做自己家庭的一员
They dress them up in silly costumes
给他们穿上傻傻的衣服
and insist that the rest of us treat them like relevant members of the society.
坚持让我们剩下的人也把狗狗们当成社会不可或缺的一员
But they're not.
但他们就不是啊
They can, however, be useful tools.
但他们可以成为有用的工具
Dogs can sniff out drugs and landmines,
狗可以嗅闻毒品和地雷
but their relevance is solely dependent
它们的相关性是完全依赖的于
on their ability to be of service.
他们服务人类的能力的
Why are you telling me this?
你跟我说这个干什么
Because I'm not here to waste my sentiments on Wendy.
因为我不是来浪费对温蒂的感情的
Waste?
浪费
She can't sniff out landmines,
虽然她不能嗅出地雷
but she can do other things for her government...
但是她能为政♥府♥做其他事
and her country, to keep its citizens safe.
还可以为国家保其国民安全...
That's why she's here.
这就是她在这的原因
She's here to get stronger, healthier.
她来这是为了变得更强壮 健康
She's here to realize her full potential for the benefit of all of us.
她来这是为了所有人的利益了解自己的全部潜能
Wendy could prove to be more revolutionary
温蒂会被证明比
than the tank or the machine gun.
坦克机♥枪♥更具革命性
But we absolutely have no time to waste.
但我们绝对没有时间能浪费了
Do you understand what I am saying?
你明白我的意思吗
That you don't like dogs?
你不喜欢狗吗
You, uh...
你
have a very sharp wit, Dr. Stewart.
才思敏捷 斯图尔德医生
She's my patient, Agent Odell.
她是我的病人 奥德尔特工
They all are, no matter who they are, or what they are, they're my patients.
他们都是 不管他们是谁 是什么东西 他们都是我的病人
And I refuse to check my humanity at the door!
我现在拒绝抑制我的人性
You're doing great!
你做的很好
Still haven't heard back from Jefferson.
还没有收到杰弗逊的消息
But I left him a couple of messages. What did you find?
但我给他留了几条信息 你发现什么了
I ran the partial image from the security footage
我把你给我的丽贝卡·李的自♥由♥人诊所的
at the Rebecca Lee Crumpler Clinic that you sent me.
安保录像的一部分输进系统里进行搜索
And?
然后呢
There wasn't enough for me to come up with the name of the person in the image,
虽然这不足以确定录像里的人是谁
but there was however enough for me to come up with 50 names.
但可以把范围缩小到50人
Luckily, only three of those names are here in Freeland.
幸运地是 这里面只有三个人在弗里兰
And one has been seen with known associates of Tobias Whale.
其中一个曾被人看到过和托拜厄斯·惠尔有联♥系♥
Bingo.
没错
Hey! Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
You still with me?
你还和我一起吗
Look, maybe this will help.
也许会有所帮助
Earl was a great student,
厄尔是一个好学生
he won science fairs, tutored.
他赢得了科技博览会最佳辅♥导♥奖
You know, he won the talent show once,
他还在才艺表演上获过奖
could sing like an angel.
歌♥声如同天使一般
After all these years, not a day that goes by that I don't think about him.
这么多年来 没有一天我不想他的
I thought you and Earl were gonna be
我认为你和厄尔都会
Gonna be what?
会怎样
Successful.
成功
It's still blank.
脑子里还是一片空白
You know more than what you saying.
你知道的事比你告诉我的要多
You stalling.
你在拖延时间
That's 'cause his ass is lying.
那是因为他在骗你
Look at him, he's all twitchy and jumpy.
看看他那紧张焦躁不安的样子
Lala just shot him. How's he supposed to act?
拉拉刚给他一枪 他怎么还能动
How did he die? I don't know.
他怎么死的 我不知道
Damn it, don't play me. I will shoot you straight in the face.
操 别耍我 不然我直接朝你脸上开一枪
All I know is how he was found.
我只知道他是怎么被发现的
The police, they got nowhere,
警♥察♥们毫无进展
dismissed it as a gang killing and moved on.
将其定性为帮派谋杀 就此揭过
Students, if they knew anything, they didn't say anything.
至于学生 就算他们知道什么 也不会说的
I remember that.
我想起来了
The Hundred wasn't what it is now.
百万帮和以前不一样了
They were on the come up.
他们正在崛起
You think they did it?
你认为是他们做的
Yeah, I think they did. Why?
对 我认为是他们干的 为什么
Earl was being hassled by the One Hundred.
厄尔被百万帮的人找过麻烦
Came to me for advice.
曾经向我寻求过建议
And what'd you say?
那你怎么说的
I told him to go to the cops.
我让他去找警♥察♥
I thought he'd be okay.
我以为他会没事的
Why would you think that?
你怎么就这么会以为呢
You know how things go down here. You know what it is.
你知道警♥察♥有多阴暗 你很清楚
Look, I thought Black Lightning would change things.
我以为黑霹雳会改变这一切
Well, he didn't, and neither did you.
显然他没有 你也没有
All y'all did was get Earl killed.
你们唯一做的一件事就是让厄尔被杀了
Yeah, you probably right.
你可能是对的
That's all I needed to hear.
就等你这句话呢
I got her. Finish his ass off.
我抓住她了 干掉他
You ain't got nobody.
你谁也没抓住
Come on, man. Hey, hey!
别这样 伙计
Y'all need to quit, man.
你俩别打了
Can we both get out of this classroom alive
咱俩能不再互相伤害
without causing each other more pain?
活着从这个教室出去吗
Oh, you trying to save your life?
你想救自己的命了吗
No. I'm trying to save yours.
不 我是想救你
I already told you... I can't die.
我已经跟你说了 我死不了
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表