剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
of stable metahuman DNA.
你知道这些样本是哪来的吗
Do you know where these samples came from?
美国安♥全♥局♥要走了
Uh, the ASA acquired them.
其中一个感染了牛痘 并且很稳定
One is a vaccine subject that is actually stable.
另外两个样品没有感染牛痘或者绿光的迹象
The other two show no sign of the vaccine or Green Light.
你有注意到这两个样本
Had you noticed that both samples
有相同的蛋白质标记吗
have the exact same set of protein markers,
每个都是按照以前未分类的方式排序的
each sequencing at a previously uncategorized fashion?
他们肯定有血缘关系
They'd have to be related.
遗传学101上是这么说得 对吧
It's Genetics 101, right?
如果超人类基因可以遗传呢
What if the metagene could be inherited?
咱们回归正题可以吗
Let's stay focused, okay?
呃 对化学链进行模拟
Uh, run the simulation on the chemical chain
看看是否会产生某种血清
and see if it doesn't lead to a serum of some sort.
但是 假如整个家庭都是超人类的话
Just imagine an entire family of metas, though.
等安♥全♥局♥找到他们以后 我们就可以戳点样品出来
Once the ASA found them, we'd be able to poke, prod,
仔细检查一下他们基因组成的每个细节
and scrutinize every detail of their genetic makeup.
那真是太好了
Now, that would be excellent.
黑暗之网消失了
The Dark Web's gone quiet.
而人们在停止说话的时候 通常只有一种含义
And when people stop talking, it usually means one thing.
他们已经准备好了
That they're ready.
我们需要小心点
Well, we just have to be careful,
保持警觉
stay on our toes.
这些家伙可不像我们一样讲道理
These guys don't play by the same rules that we do.
你非要提这件事 是吧
You just couldn't help yourself, could you?
听着 我是说
Look, I'm just saying,
如果我们没有规矩的话
if we don't have a code,
我们没比这些罪犯强多少
we're no better than the criminals.
我们永远都比他们强
We'll always be better than them.
我们是为人类奋斗 为弗里兰奋斗 不是为了钱
We're fighting for the people, for Freeland, not for money
也不是想让一些年轻姑娘们沦为性♥奴♥
or trying to make some young girl a sex slave.
如果我们不用自己的能力来帮助人们的话
If we aren't using our powers to help people,
那要这些能力干什么呢
then what good are they?
你帮住别人非得通过偷的方式吗
You had to steal to help those people?
我可不觉得
I don't consider
从那种人手里把钱拿回来叫做偷
taking money back from people like that stealing.
我那么做是 等一下
I consider doing it... Hang on.
你看到垃圾箱旁边那个人了吗
You see this guy by the dumpster?
甘比 你看到了吗
Oh, Gambi, you seeing this?
只是一个想在垃圾桶里解决饥饿问题的人而已
Just a guy trying to kill hunger pains.
我和你妈妈想着
So your mother and I were wondering...
如果你想自己出去住的话
if you want your own place...
也许你可以搬进我爸爸的老房♥子里
maybe you'd want to move into my father's old house.
等一下 那个女人几分钟前
Wait a second. Wasn't that woman
不是还怀着孕呢吗
pregnant a few minutes ago?
是同一个女人
It's the same woman.
她生下的肯定不是什么好东西
Whatever she gave birth to ain't good.
你们最好进去看一下 我来抓住她
You guys better get in there. I'll take care of her.
各位 请大家都赶紧出去 快点
Guys, I need everybody out of here. Let's go.
大家快离开这里 快点
Everybody out. Come on.
我们得赶紧离开这里了 我们得快点出去
We gotta get out here. We gotta get out.
各位 快离开这里
Guys, I need everybody out of here.
快走 各位 我们需要保证安全
Go, guys, we need to be safe.
快离开这里 快走 我们得出去了
Get out here. Let's go. We gotta get out.
快点 现在撤离的速度还不够快 快走
Come on, we're not moving fast enough. Let's go!
你 出去
You, out.
我找到一个炸♥弹♥
Got a bomb.
我在这儿也找到一个
I've got one in here, too.
怎么回事啊 你还好吗
What's going on here? Are you okay?
我从文件里看到
So I saw in the file
你小的时候接受过一次采访
that you were interviewed as a child,
但文件里没有提到你当时在现场
but there's no mention of you being there.
所以说 你当时是在撒谎 还是现在在撒谎
So were you lying then, or are you lying now?
- 等一下 - 我知道这并不重要
- Wait a minute... - I mean, it doesn't really matter.
但是一旦辩护人提出这个问题 他肯定会问的
Once the defense asks the question, which he will,
陪审团就不会相信你说的任何话了
the jury won't believe anything that you say.
我这一辈子都住在弗里兰
I've lived my whole life in Freeland.
我的话在这儿还是有一定信服力的
My word usually means something around here.
我相信是有的
I'm sure it does.
但假设你现在就站在证人席上
But let's say that I actually allowed you on the stand.
辩护人的盘问大概是这样的
The defense cross-examination would go something like,
“皮尔斯先生 在这件案子上
"Mr. Pierce, have you ever lied
你是否曾对调查人员撒过谎”
to investigators regarding this case?"
撒过 但是
Yes, but...
“那么 除了你自己说的这些话
"So, besides your word, do you have any proof
你有证据证明你是
that you were a witness
我委托人被指控犯罪的证人吗”
to this alleged crime by my client?"
没有 但是我
No, but I...
“皮尔斯先生 你爱你的父亲吗”
"Mr. Pierce, did you love your father?"
当然爱了
Of course.
“你愿意为他做任何事吗”
"Would you say that you would do anything for him?"
当然了 在这个时候
Now, of course, at this point,
我会反对误导证人的思维
I would object to leading the witness.
辩护人会收回他的问题
The defense would withdraw his question
然后会问这样的问题
and ask some version of,
“你认为我的当事人在被
"Do you think my client being released from custody
错判数十年之后被释放
after decades of being wrongly accused
和你现在站出来有什么关系吗”
has anything to do with you coming forward now?"
“错判”
"Wrongly accused"?
这三十年来 托拜厄斯·惠尔一直逍遥法外
Tobias Whale has gotten away with this for 30 years,
而我父亲却在他的坟墓里逐渐腐烂
while my father has rotted in his grave.
“法官大人 我没有别的问题了”
"No further questions, Your Honor."
哦
Oh.
皮尔斯先生 我相信你 真的
Mr. Pierce, I believe you. I do.
但是现在 事实是帮不了我们的
But right now, the truth does not help us.
唯一能帮我们立案的是证据
The only thing that helps us make a case is proof.
所以什么证据都没有吗
So there's nothing, then?
没有证据可以证明我当时在那儿
Nothing to prove that I was actually there?
我摧毁了所有东西 甚至那些
I destroyed anything that could have
有极小可能会把你和犯罪现场联♥系♥起来的东西
even remotely linked you to that crime scene.
我尽我所能来保护你
I did whatever I could to protect you.
所以托拜厄斯可以在大街上随意行走了吗
So Tobias is gonna be free to walk the streets?
我没法接受这一点
I can't accept that.
如果你在托拜厄斯被无罪释放之后打伤了他
If you hurt Tobias after they drop the charges against him,
那你就变成坏人了 而不是他
then you're the bad guy, not him.
我们会找到证据的 杰斐逊 我们会的 我是不会放弃的
We will find something, Jeff. We will. I won't ever give up.
- 詹妮弗 - 咋啦
- Jennifer! - Yeah.
你可以过来一下吗
Could you come down here, please?
你觉得我们小题大做了吗
Do you think we're overreacting?
不 不 我们已经在向这个方向靠近了
No. No, we were leaning in this direction already.
我是说 没错 我还以为她进步了
I mean, yes, I thought she was improving.
但是 在笔记本电脑事件之后
But then, after the laptop,
现在又出了杰斯医生的事
now this thing with Dr. Jace...
哦 她肯定会气死的
Oh, she's gonna be mad.
你知道吗 我是不会怪她的
And you know what? I can't say I blame her.
嘿 怎么了呀
Hey, what's up?
亲爱的 有件事
Sweetheart, there is something
我们想和你谈谈
we need to talk through with you.
我和你妈妈决定
Your mother and I have decided
回到加菲尔德对你来说太不安全了
it's not safe for you to go back to Garfield.
什么
What?
我们决定在家教你学习
We're gonna homeschool you.
不 爸爸
No, Dad...
等等 我搞不明白
Wait, I don't understand.
你们要我做的事情我都做了
I've done everything you guys asked me to do.
是的
Yes, you have.
但你还是控制不了你的能力
But you still can't control your powers.
目前还不行
I mean, not yet.
而外面有人在搜寻这些超人类
And there are people out there looking for metas.
警♥察♥ 政♥府♥
The police. The government.
甚至我帮助拯救舱中孩子们的工作
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表