剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
- Let me hear you say “Amen.” - Amen!
如果大家与我同在 就大声说出来 阿门
If you're with me, let me hear you say “Amen”!
阿门
Amen!
让我们一起来说 阿门
Oh. Let the church say... Let the church say “Amen.”
- 上帝啊 - 快打911
- Oh, my God! - Someone call 911.
Last night I saw a superhero He was black
He said “This is for the street Black Lightning's back”
爸
Dad.
进去
Get in.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. All right, are you ready?
我没办法吸收你的能力 这一次实在太强了
I can't siphon off the electricity. There's too much of it.
你给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
是我 佩伦娜 开门
It's me! Perenna. Open the door.
你好 杰佛逊
Hi, Jefferson.
最好在其他人看见我之前让我进去
You may want to let me in before somebody sees me.
佩伦娜 你来干什么
Perenna, what are you doing here?
你好 珍妮弗
Hello, Jennifer.
我感觉你需要帮助 就来看看
I sensed that you might need some help, so I stopped by.
- 你赶紧怎么样 - 不是很好
- How are you feeling? - Not good.
看出来了
I see.
皮尔斯先生
Mr. Pierce?
杰佛逊 我需要和珍妮弗单独待一会儿
Jefferson? I need you to give me and Jennifer some privacy.
不行 我哪都不去
No. No, I'm not going anywhere.
爸 我没事
Dad, I'm fine, please.
好吧 我在外面等着你
All right. I'll be right outside the door.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay... let's get to work.
这些黑人会仔细
These Negroes would have a vigil
监视着一举一动
for an apple fallen from a tree.
看看吧 这些都是为了一个穿西服的小丑
Look at them. All this over a purple, six-button-suit-wearing clown.
哦 女生打架了
Ooh. Oh. Girl fight.
倒带重来
Rewind that.
那是黑尔加·杰斯医生
That's Dr. Helga Jace.
她是谁
Who's that?
疯狂的科学家
Crazy-ass scientist.
我已经有三十年没见过她了
I haven't seen her in 30 years.
她看起来和原来一摸一样
She looks exactly the same.
她现在应该坐牢
She's supposed to be in prison.
她好像在给一群孩子做实验
Looks like she tried to do an experiment on a bunch of kids.
他们的脚都没了 还有一个人死掉
They all lost their feet. One died.
这都是她干的事 看到她脚踝了吗
That's what she does. You see that on her ankle?
嗯 看着像一个电子闭合设备
Yeah, it looks like an electronic enclosure device.
如果想要打开这个闭环就会电击她
Gives you a little shock if you try to break a preset perimeter.
那她来弗里兰研究这些孩子做什么
Hmm. But why is she back in Freeland working on the pod kids?
估计她知道那四个超能力人类在哪里
I bet if anyone knows where those four metas at the clinic are, it's her.
托德 准备好开始研究了吗
Todd, you ready to put in some work?
当然了
Oh, for sure.
很好
Good.
记住 控制自己的呼吸
Remember, control your breathing.
很好
Good.
现在平静大脑 灵魂和心灵
Now still your mind, your soul, still your heart.
有感觉吗
Can you feel that?
是的
Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
很平静
I feel calm.
很好 现在控制自己的能力
Okay, now take control of the power.
慢慢落下
As you come down slowly,
慢慢把能量收回去
pull the energy back into yourself.
很好 你准备好了吗
Good. You ready?
好了
Yeah.
- 一切都还好吗 - 嗯
- Everything okay? - Yep.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯 我要去跟卡里尔待一会儿
Yeah. I'm going to go spend some time with Khalil.
好
Okay.
你跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
只是她需要知道的而已
What she needed to know.
康利医生 你好吗 我可以跟你谈一下吗
Dr. Conley. How are you? Can I speak to you for a moment?
你好 斯图尔特医生 我对卡里尔的遭遇表示深切同情
Hello, Dr. Stewart. I'm sorry about what happened to Khalil.
- 是家族的朋友吗 - 是
- Family friend? - Yeah.
有什么需要我帮忙的
How can I help you?
你知道 我的研究对象就是
As you know, in my research I've been working
受到绿光影响的孩子们
with the children exposed to Green Light.
是
Yes.
所以我想提供这些
So I have experience working with enhanced individuals.
对改造人的研究工作经验
I thought I might be able to offer some help.
你的工作内容主要是试验性的
Your work is primarily experimental,
所以我不能把它
so I wouldn't really be able to entertain it
作为卡里尔疗程的一部分
as a course of treatment for Khalil.
我的研究已经有了成果
My work has gotten results.
同时也导致了一些改造人的死亡
It's also caused the deaths of several of those enhanced people.
听着 林恩 能采取的办法都试过了
Look, Lynn, everything that can be done is being done.
卡里尔身体产生的麻醉剂
The anesthesia Khalil's body is producing
开始过量并试图应对他的伤势
has gone into overdrive trying to deal with his injuries,
已经有毒了
making it toxic.
我的团队可以带来一些
Well, my team could bring in some treatments
我们在研究中发现的疗法
that we've developed in our research.
我已经说过了 这不可能
Like I said, that's not going to happen.
我们绝对不允许在我们的病人身上进行试验性疗程
We can't allow experimental procedures on our patients.
你有没有试图切除产生毒素的腺体
Have you tried removing the glands that produce the toxins?
你可以在手术中用其他的麻醉剂
You can use a different class of anesthesia in the operation.
我们也试过了
We've tried that.
你可以把植入物取出来吗
Well, can you replace the implant?
我们根本不知道该怎么取
We wouldn't even know how.
这个重建他脊椎的人
Whoever rebuilt his spine
拥有据我所知
has technology that no one I know of
全世界都没有的先进技术
has in the United States or elsewhere.
杰夫 你还好吗
Hey, Jeff. How you doing?
我好些了
I've been better.
听着 我不想告诉你 但是
Look, I hate to tell you this, but, uh...
怎么了
What?
霍尔特牧师在他所有教堂会众面前
Reverend Holt had a heart attack during his sermon
布道的时候心脏病发作了
in front of his entire congregation.
什么
What?
等等 你确定是心脏病发作了吗
Wait, are you sure it was a heart attack?
托拜厄斯一直想让霍尔特牧师出♥售♥诊所
Tobias has been trying to get Reverend Holt to sell the clinic,
但他一直不答应
but he wouldn't do it,
而托拜厄斯总会不择手段的达到目的
and Tobias is used to getting what he wants.
这就是为什么我赌他是轰炸诊所的幕后黑手的原因
That's why I'm betting he's behind the bombing of the clinic.
- 没有证据说什么也没用 - 是啊
- Doesn't matter without proof. - Yeah.
如果我们不能用卡里尔的证词作为证据
If we can't use Khalil's testimony as evidence,
也许我们可以把它作为已知信息
maybe we can use it as the information
帮助建立一起针对托拜厄斯的案子
to help build a case against Tobias.
我们可能会有所收获
We may have something.
比尔
Hey, Bill.
我知道托拜厄斯现在住在哪
I know where Tobias lives now.
好吧 但没有逮捕令我不能去抓他
Okay, but I can't go in there without a warrant.
上次我逮捕托拜厄斯
The last time I arrested Tobias,
最后的结果是他
he ended up having a press conference
在我警♥察♥局的台阶上召开了新闻发布会
on the steps of my police station...
声称我非法拘留他
and called me out for false arrest.
听着 为了抓住托拜厄斯
Look, in order to catch Tobias,
我们得合作
we have to work together.
我们难道不正是在合作吗
Isn't that what we're doing?
怎么了
What?
我有
I have...
可以帮助你的资源
resources that can help you.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我们来这里干什么
Why are we here?
好吧 听着 比尔 你是我兄弟
Okay, look, Bill, you my boy...
我很久之前就应该向你坦白
and I should have told you a long time ago
我的真实身份 那是我的错
who I really am, that is on me.
但我就想确定一下 我们之前没有秘密了
But I just wanna make sure now that there's no more secrets between us.
我是个警♥察♥ 你是个义警
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表