剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
这让我想起我小的时候
Reminds me of a parable
我那邪恶的混♥蛋♥父亲给我打过的一个比方
my evil bastard of a father told me when I was a child.
有两个兄弟 一个很强大 一个很软弱
There was two brothers. One weak, one strong.
在那个强大的兄弟花了大量时间
After spending a lot of time, effort and energy
努力和精力来让那个软弱的兄弟变强大之后
trying to toughen the weaker brother up,
那个强大的兄弟最终发现
the stronger brother had to finally decide
这个软弱的兄弟必须要付出代价才能独♥立♥生存
if the weaker brother had what it took to survive on his own.
如果他没有做到的话
And if he didn't,
这个强大的兄弟就有责任
it was the stronger brother's duty
让软弱的兄弟脱离痛苦
to put the weaker brother out of his misery.
当然也会脱离关爱
Out of love, of course.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you right now?
别再让我失望了
Don't disappoint me again.
你走吧
Now get.
看着你我胃口都没了
'Cause you are most certainly ruining my appetite.
晚安
Have a good night.
我也等不及要见你了
I can't wait to see you, either.
天呐 快进来
Oh, my God. Come in.
来人啊 来人啊 我需要有人帮我一下
Help! Help! I need help over here!
她知道了
She knows.
你要救救我的孩子
You have to save the baby.
找到安娜雅
Find Anaya.
救
Save...
不 迪肯
Oh, no. Deacon.
迪肯 醒醒 不
Deacon, come on. No.
迪肯
Deacon?
大厅里有蓝色警报 我再重复一遍
Code blue, lobby. I repeat.
我要说一些我从来不会说的话
I'm gonna say something that I don't ordinarily say to anyone.
你说的没错
You were right.
我重新做了一个模拟 我找到了一个能救他们的方法
I ran a new simulation, and I may have found a way to save all of them.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我们认为他们是一个独♥立♥的有机体
We were looking at the pods as individual organisms,
而不是一个集体
not a collective unit.
如果我们能把血清的用量增加28倍
If we just increase the serum dosage 28-fold,
计算打了疫苗的孩子数量 将细胞基因自旋一下
accounting for the number of vaccine kids, and spin the cells--
避免细胞恶化
And stave off cellular deterioration.
他们可能会获得一个完整的体形
They may reach a gestalt
并且有一个稳定的有机体
with overall cell stability in the entire organism.
给我看看
Show me.
什么鬼啊
What the hell?
宝贝 我一会儿再给你回电♥话♥
Baby, let me call you back.
我知道我今晚说的话有点
I know I said tonight was all about...
喂 喂 该死的
Hello? Hello? Damn!
你不能就这样偷偷溜到别人背后去
You just can't be sneaking up on people like that.
伙计 我可能会一枪打死你的
Man, I could have shot you!
假如我有一把枪的话 但我没有 因为我现在还是试用期
If I had a gun, which I don't. 'Cause I'm on probation.
你在街上还有人脉吗
You still got your ear to the streets?
是啊 那些消息我都知道一点点
Yeah, I know a little bit about a little bit.
你听说弗里兰中心
What have you heard about that attack
发生的那个袭击事件了吗
in downtown Freeland last night?
伙计 那可不是袭击了 那是一场很大的攻击
Bruh, that wasn't no attack, that was a hit.
是谁干的
By who?
肯定不是本地的孩子们
Definitely wasn't no local boys.
我听说可能是政♥府♥干的
I hear probably the government.
政♥府♥为什么想杀死一个裁缝呢
Why would the government wanna kill a tailor?
这就是最关键的问题了 是吧
That's the big question, right?
他可是弗里兰除了警♥察♥之外唯一的白人
I mean, he was the only white dude in Freeland besides the police.
杰弗逊·皮尔斯基本上算是他抚养长大的
He basically raised Jefferson Pierce.
好了 伙计 听我说
All right, man. Look,
谁知道这里到底发生了什么
who the hell knows what's going on around here anymore, anyway?
你听说一个男孩从尸体袋子里跳出来的事情了吗
Did you hear about that boy jumping out that body bag?
太疯狂了 对吧
That's crazy, right?
有人看到这个老男人从越野车里下来吗
Anybody see the old man get out of the SUV?
是的 大家都看到了
Yeah, everybody saw what went down.
那个老家伙一点活命机会都没有
That old man didn't stand a chance.
这种死法真的太惨了
It's a messed up way to go out,
在车里被活活烧死
burning up in a car like that.
谢了
Thanks.
好吧
Yep.
你还好吗
You all right?
不太好
Not really. Um...
你真该看看他当时的表情 亨德森
You should've seen his face, Henderson.
他当时看起来 害怕极了
He looked... He was terrified.
你说你认识这个人吗
You said you know this guy?
算是吧
Kinda.
他和他的女朋友 安娜雅
Well, he and his girlfriend, Anaya,
他们昨天来了这里
they came in here yesterday.
你了解他和安娜雅什么事吗
Anything you can tell me about him or this Anaya?
我把我知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
你说迪肯让你去找到安娜雅
And you say that Deacon told you to find Anaya
并且去救他们的孩子
and save his baby?
这是什么意思呢
What does that mean to you?
也许他们当时遇到了什么意外事故
Maybe they were in some kind of accident?
天呐 亨德森 万一他们还在外面呢
Oh, my God. Henderson, What if they're on the side of the road somewhere?
我们得找到他们
We have to go find them.
我们都明白这根本就不是一个意外事故
You and I both know this don't look like no accident.
阿妮萨
Anissa?
天呐
Oh, my God.
这是一些古怪的
That's some freaky--
好吧 他来自弗里兰南部
Okay, he came from South Freeland.
谢谢你了 甘比叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Gambi.
好吧
All right.
卡里尔 你现在不能来我家
Khalil, you cannot be here right now.
我知道 但是我听说了你叔叔甘比的事情
I know. But I heard about your Uncle Gambi.
我只是想看一下你还好吗
I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.
听着 我跟感谢你能来看我 但你得赶紧走了
Look, I really appreciate you checking on me, but you gotta go.
好的 但是听我说 如果你有什么需要的话 给我打电♥话♥就行 好吗
Okay. But look, if you need anything, just... Just call me, all right?
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
阿妮萨 你在那儿站多久了
Anissa, how long you been standing there?
很长时间了
Long enough.
过来抱一下 老爸
Give me a hug, Dad.
你知道吗
You know,
甘比有一次给我说 抚养你长大
Gambi told me once, helping raise you,
让你成长为一个黑霹雳
helping you become Black Lightning,
是他做过最好的事情
was the best thing he ever did.
你怎么来这儿了
What are you doing here?
和你一样
Same reason you're here.
爸爸 这个地方
Dad, this place...
能让我想起甘比叔叔
reminds me of Gambi.
我需要呆在这里
I just needed to be here.
走吧 回家吧 去休息一下
Go. Go home. Get some rest.
- 我得 - 我会锁门的
- I gotta - I'll lock up.
血清已经注射到他们的主要喂食器里面了
The serum's been injected into the pods' main feeder line.
现在开始释放
We're ready to release.
等等 不
Wait. No.
不
No.
这是 这是怎么回事 发生了什么
What-- What's going on? What-- What-- What's happening?
不 不 不 不 不 不
No. No! No! No, no, no, no.
发生了什么 不 不
What's happening? No, no.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
怎么回事 那些模拟实验
What's happening? The simulations!
你要听我说的是
Told you what you needed to hear.
这十四个打了疫苗的孩子会活下去的
Fourteen of the vaccine kids will survive.
不采取行动会害死他们的
Inaction would have killed them all.
你应该为你自己感到自豪 你是个英雄
You should be proud of yourself. You're a hero!
保安 快把她带走
Security, take her out of here!
把她送回你们抓她来的地方
And take her to whatever hole you dragged her from.
恭喜你啊 我们救了14条命 贱♥人♥
Congratulations! We saved 14 lives, bitch!
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表