剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Bitch, you got my hair wet.
? Last night, I saw a superhero He was black ?
? He said, "This is for the street, Black Lightning's back" ?
我们看到她在安全屋还有在普罗克特身边的时候控制超能力了
We saw her control her powers at the safe house and with Proctor.
也许她现在就像是婴儿学步一样
Maybe she's kind of like a baby learning to walk.
有时候 能保持平衡 控制步伐
You know, at times, able to balance, take controlled steps.
其他时候 跌跌撞撞
Other times, just stumbling and falling.
但我知道 我可以训练她
But I know that I can train her.
杰佛逊 训练她显然不是重点
Jefferson, this is clearly not about training her.
重点是她的心态 心理健康
This is about her state of mind, her mental health.
是的 你能训练她控制能力
Yes, you can train her to control her powers,
但是如果她心理一片混乱 能控制又如何
but if her mind is in turmoil, what good would that do?
- 嗯 - 她需要帮助
-Yeah. -She needs help.
需要跟心理医生谈谈
She needs a therapist to talk to.
什么 心理医生
What? A therapist?
别这样嘛 琳恩
Come on, Lynn.
珍妮弗比普通青少年的生活更复杂
Jennifer's life is a lot more complicated than the average teenager.
真假的 你以为我不知道吗
Really? What, you think I don't know that?
所以她应该去跟心理医生说超能力的事吗
So, is she supposed to talk to her "therapist" about her powers?
我不知道 杰佛逊
I don't know, Jefferson.
但我知道 我们的女儿
But what I do know is our baby girl is in there
在睡觉的时候还发光 飘在空中
floating and glowing in her damn sleep.
我们家怎么了 太不正常了
What's happening to this family, it's not normal.
- 我知道 - 我知道对你来说正常
-Yeah, I know-- -No, I know it's normal for you.
制♥服♥ 超能力 蒙面英雄的疯狂生活
The suit, the powers, the insanity of the vigilante lifestyle.
这些对于珍和安妮莎来说都是新鲜事
But this is new for Jen and Anissa.
肯定会给她们带来影响
There's gonna be consequences.
我知道
Yeah, I know about consequences.
你明知道我知道
You know that I know about consequences.
是托拜厄斯带来的这种后果
Tobias brought the consequence--
杰夫 别扯托拜厄斯进来
Jeff, this is not about Tobias.
跟你父亲没关 是你孩子啊
It's not even about your father. It's about our children.
学校董事会怎么说
How did it go with the school board?
他们相信你去度假了吗
Did they believe you about the vacation?
没有
Uh... No.
但是我都习惯了
But it went just like it always does.
就是用某种方式威胁我
They threaten me in some shape, form or fashion,
折磨我 直到满意
slap me around until they feel satisfied.
然后 他们觉得我明白了
And then, when they think I've heard them,
就能和我达成共识
we come to some sort of compromise.
我们会想出办法的 你呢
Well, we'll figure it out. Yeah. What about you?
美国安♥全♥局♥怎么样
How did things go with the ASA?
奥德尔特工看出来我撒谎了
Well, Agent Odell could tell that I was not being honest.
他跟我说不要再碰舱了
He told me to stay away from the pods.
这样也挺好
Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
什么 为什么你这么说
What? Why would you say that to me?
你知道我在这上面投入了多少时间
You know how much time I've put into this.
琳恩 你的工作场所在实验室里
Lynn, your work is in a lab.
我在哪工作不由你来决定 杰佛逊
Hey, you don't get to say where my work is, Jefferson.
行 不跟你说了
You know what? Never mind.
我们现在什么都说不到一起去
We're not seeing eye-to-eye on anything right now.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
你在项目里加入了很多孩子
You put a lot of children into the program.
什么
I'm sorry?
我知道你是美国安♥全♥局♥在弗里兰原始行动中的招募员
I know you were the spotter for the ASA original Freeland operation.
彼得·埃斯波西托 谜一般的裁缝
Peter Esposito, the untouchable tailor.
你是谁 想做什么
Who are you and what do you want?
我是被冷落的招募员
I'm a fellow spotter who's out in the cold.
我没有资源 只能来找你
I have no resources. You're the only person I can go to.
我为什么要帮你 - 我知道公文包在谁那里
- And why would I help you? - I know who has the briefcase.
我去给你拿 拿到了就是你的
I'll get it. When I do, it's yours.
但是我需要脱离国安局的掌控 安全的过自己的日子
But I need out of the ASA and safe passage out of the life.
公文包里到底有什么 这么有价值
What's in the briefcase that makes it so valuable?
我不知道那是单独行动
I didn't know it was a rogue operation.
有什么关系吗 公文包里有什么
Does it really matter? Now, what's in the briefcase?
地狱
Hell.
我就实话实说
I'm gonna be honest.
我觉得你没有足够严肃认真
I don't think you're taking this situation seriously.
我很严肃
Oh, I'm taking it very seriously.
那你就给我严肃点 别那么固执 自大
Then act like it. Stop being so damn stubborn and arrogant.
- 我又自大了 - 小子 别装了
-Oh, so I'm arrogant now? -Negro, please.
还用说吗
Is that really up for debate?
董事会一直认为你听不进去关于增强学校
The board has always thought that your inability to listen to anything
安保的事情
about enhancing the school's security,
尤其是在你的女儿被绑♥架♥之后
especially after your girls were snatched out of it,
是因为你觉得自己代表了黑人群体的老大
was the height of "I'm the HNIC" mentality.
正式这种心理让学校无法抵抗刚刚发生的事件
A mentality that left the school vulnerable to exactly what happened.
真的吗
Oh, really?
- 你这么觉得吗 - 是的
-Do you feel that way? -Yes.
杰佛逊 奥♥运♥会的时候我们就是朋友了
Jefferson, we have been friends since the Olympics,
但是在这一点上 你将我推入了一个
but on this thing, you're putting me in a position
不得不跟那些白人用黑人的口吻解释
to have to explain to these white folks all things African-American,
包括你
-including your black ass. -Oh.
你是他们的黑人马屁精了吗
So you're their, uh... Their blackspert now?
说话注意点老兄 你这口气我不喜欢
Watch yourself, brother. I don't like the way you said that.
差点就叫我待业黑鬼了
Too damn close to calling me a house nigger.
别这样 奈皮尔 你就生在弗里兰
Come on, Napier, you were born in Freeland.
我们来自同一个地方
We come from the same place.
而你知道董事会自从我不再把这些孩子当囚犯一样教育
And you know that the board has been trying to take over Garfield
他们就想把我轰下台
simply because I will not treat these kids like criminals.
他们有钱
Oh, they have money, right?
他们有钱买♥♥金属探测器
They have money for metal detectors.
买♥♥持枪保安
They have money for... for guards with guns,
但是从来没钱买♥♥书
but they never seem to have money for books, though.
没钱给老师加薪 或者核心电脑
Teachers' raises or core computers.
我在位的时候心系学生
When I'm sitting on that board, my only concern is the students,
不像你杰夫讯
not you, Jefferson.
但是我们很幸运
But we're blessed.
谁知道如果黑霹雳和雷电不出现
Who knows how much worse the situation would have been
会有多糟
if Black Lightning and Thunder hadn't shown up.
就像他们 我也是想挽救学校
Like them, I'm trying to save the school...
不是你的工作
Not your job.
我们看了下政♥府♥基于我们对于释放或者允许探视
We've taken a look at the government's response
爱人的严要求的回复
to our request that they release or allow you to see your loved ones.
他们的态度是 这是公众卫生问题
Their position is that this is a public health issue,
处于公众安全的利益 还有你的爱人的安全
and in the interest of public safety and the safety of your loved ones,
在没有通知之前
there will be no access granted to your family members who are still in the pods,
不许探视
until further notice.
他们的意思基本上就是你的家人是他们的了
Basically, their position is they own your family members.
- 你说是他们的了是什么意思 - 真的吗
-What the hell you mean, "own"? - Really?
我们得把政♥府♥告上法庭
So we're going to have to sue the government
为了让你们的爱人回家
for the return of your loved ones.
我说实话 肯定很贵
And I'll be honest with you, it's gonna be a costly legal battle,
但是为了我们的孩子
but we have to be willing to sacrifice
- 我们豁出去了 - 对
-for our children. -Yes.
牧师霍尔特 马丁路德金说了 在为解放我们人的奋斗中
Reverend Holt, as Dr. King said, "We all have a role to play
我们都要出力
in the struggle for the liberation of our people.
- 我们所有人 - 对
-Each and every one of us." - That's right.
上帝保佑你 兄弟
God bless you, brother.
我要感谢本杰明·克朗普
And I would personally like to thank Benjamin Crump
对于我们群体做出的奉献
for his service to our community.
我们聚集在这个教堂尽全力
Well, uh... We are doing everything we can here at this church to
制定一个计划来资助那些
put together a plan to try to give financial assistance
需要资助的人钱
to anyone or everyone who needs it.
- 我们要募集多少钱 - 对啊
-Well, how much money do we need to raise? -Right.
鉴于需要帮忙的家庭很多
Considering we have a lot of families to help,
我们需要募集超过50万美元
we need to raise well over $500,000.
正如我所说的 我们会尽全力
Like I said, we're doing everything we can.
他们是政♥府♥得了 疯了吧
The government owns them? That's crazy!
- 我们得帮他们 - 我们已经在帮忙了
-We have to help those people. -We already have.
我们曝光了绿光实验
We exposed the Green Light experiments,
将光在容器里的人交给了政♥府♥
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表