剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
但我向你保证 卡里尔
But I promise you. Oh, you have my word, Khalil.
这种弄事情不会再发生了
I won't ever let it happen again.
我想揍你很久了
I've been waiting to beat your pasty ass.
你不像你看起来一般软弱
You ain't as soft as you look.
站起来
Get your ass up.
你没事吧 孩子
You all right, son?
站起来
Get your ass up.
你会杀掉霍尔特牧师和你妈妈
You will kill Reverend Holt and your mama!
你没事吧 嗯
You all right? Huh?
不然我就杀掉你
Or I will kill you!
你个聪明鬼
You smart-ass.
无论如何 你都会长记性的
One way or the other, you gonna learn. Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥把我鱼缸弄破了
You done broke my damn fish tank.
窥视者比她手下的人都要强大多了
Looker is much stronger than anyone under her control,
基本不可能伤害到她
almost impossible to hurt.
如果窥视者知道我和迪肯有了孩子
If Looker knew Deacon and I have children,
她会跟我父亲一个想法的
she will feel the same way as my father.
迪肯以前常说 如果桑杰和帊蒂结合
Deacon used to say if the Sange and Perdi were to intermingle,
意识到我们的共同点其实很多
realize we have more in common than we don't,
就会威胁到她对我们这里的掌控
it would threaten her control over town.
他说大部分桑杰都不想要那个元素
He said most Sange don't want the element.
你觉得她会来弄孩子们吗
Do you think she'll come after the babies?
是啊
Yeah.
没事了 你休息下 好吗
Okay, okay. Now I just want you to get some rest. All right?
你经历了很多 会没事的
You've been through a lot. It's gonna be okay.
我知道你们现在感觉不好
I know you're in your feelings right now,
但我们需要把阿尼纳和孩子们弄出去
but we need to get Anaya and those babies out of the woods
弄到安全的地方才能保护他们
and somewhere safe where we can protect them.
你们都坐在这里
Look, y'all are sitting here
老旧的觉得谁应该跟谁在一起
with your old-ass ideas about who should be with who,
但你们知道吗 里面仍然是你们的女儿啊
but, you know, that's still your daughter in there,
不管肤色如何 都是你们的外孙啊
and black or white, those are still your grandbabies.
你和阿尼亚可以等安全之后再解决你们的问题
Now, you and Anaya can work out your issues after they're safe,
但如果他们都死了 就没得解决了
but there won't be any issues to work out if they all die.
你为什么要在乎我们家的事情
Why do you care what happens to this family?
因为我也是这麽长大的
Because I was raised that way.
如果出事了 我们就分头 在农屋见
If anything goes wrong, we split up and meet at the farmhouse.
每一组都负责
Each group is responsible
保护一个小孩到弗里兰 明白吗
for getting one of the babies to Freeland. Understand?
收到
Copy.
这么久啊
Took you long enough.
这个我们一会再谈 小姐
We're gonna talk about this later, young lady.
新的帕克街图书馆将要盛大开幕
The new Park Street library is going to be open...
- 走了 - 上车 走了
- Come on, we gotta go! - Get in, let's go!
小心 你后面
Look out! Behind you!
- 你父母呢 - 他们还没回来
- Where's your parents? - They haven't made it back yet.
- 所有人都没回来 - 孩子呢
- None of them have. - The baby?
我带着阿那亚和孩子
I've got Anaya and the baby
我们要去弗里兰了
and we're headed for Freeland.
- 我发现东西了 - 什么
- I found something. - What?
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
有很多尸体
There's a lot of dead bodies.
孩子呢
What about the baby?
没看到
I don't see her.
祖父母呢 父亲带着灰色的项链
What about the grandparents? Uh, her dad has grey locks,
她妈妈的头发很短 跟我妈一样
and her mom has short hair like Mom.
也没看到
I don't see them either.
这里有东西
There's something here...
银色的液体
a silver liquid...
- 会自己移♥动♥的 - 我觉得是来自窥视者的
- that's moving on its own. - I think it's from Looker.
等等 这是什么
Wait. What is that?
孩子们的母亲阿那亚跟我说的
This woman that the babies' mother, Anaya, told me about.
阿那亚说银色的液体是窥视者的一部分
Now, Anaya says that this silver liquid is like a part of Looker
她可以放到人体内 将人变成桑杰
and she can put it inside of people and make them Sange.
变成什么
Make them what?
桑杰
Sange.
基本就是她的奴隶
Like her slaves, basically.
她还说 这种元素
She also said that this element,
能让桑杰们比普通人更强壮 速度更快
it gives the Sange more speed and strength than regular folks.
感觉像是超能力者
Sounds like a meta.
阿那亚说她三十年前在南弗里兰出现的
Anaya said she showed up in South Freeland about 30 years ago.
三十年前
Thirty years ago?
所以她可能是最开始那一批被疫苗感染的孩子
So she might be one of the original kids infected by the vaccine.
所以她跟你一样了
So she's just like you.
不是啊 我不觉得她跟我一样 不过也对
What? No. I wouldn't say just like me, but yeah.
听起来好像我不是唯一被疫苗感染了还活着的孩子
Sounds like I may not be the only vaccine kid who's been out and about.
好了爸爸 听着 根据阿那亚说的
All right, Dad, look. According to Anaya,
银色的液体会回到窥视者身边的
this silver liquid always returns to Looker.
如果是真的 你可以跟着这个找到她
Now, if that's true, you should be able to follow it back to her
看看能不能找到祖父母和孩子
and hopefully find the grandparents and the baby.
这可真奇怪
This is some weird stuff.
我知道
I know.
好的 你护送阿那亚和另一个孩子安全到达
Okay, get Anaya and the other baby to safety.
- 阿妮萨 - 嗯
- Anissa? - Yeah?
干得漂亮
Good job.
如果你今晚没出现
If you hadn't shown up tonight,
会死更多人的
a lot more people would be dead,
包括那些孩子
including those babies.
谢了 爸爸 等等
Thanks, Dad. Hey, Dad?
- 嗯 - 小心点
- Yeah. - Be careful.
一直都是
Yeah, always.
你在下面干什么呢
What're you doing down there?
没事 我就是想听听你的声音
Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice.
你也不用大老远跑过来听啊
Okay. Well, you didn't have to come all the way here for that.
你为什么真么奇怪 你没事吧
Why are you acting so weird? You okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
卡里尔 过来点 让我看看
Khalil, come up here so I can see you.
不了 我在这挺好的
Nah, I'm good down here.
好吧 你要是继续玩我的话
All right, boy, if you don't stop playing with me,
我就进屋挂电♥话♥了
I'm going back inside and I'm hanging up.
别啊 不要
Wait, wait. Don't do that.
那你上来
Then come up here.
等等 你
Wait. You...
出什么事了
What happened?
霍尔特牧师不肯离开弗里兰
Reverend Holt won't leave Freeland.
珍 我不是托拜厄斯
Jen, I'm not Tobias.
我不是杀人犯 我不是这种人
I am not a killer. That's not me.
我知道你不是
No, I know. I know.
我很感激你为我做的一切
I appreciate everything that you've done for me.
等等 你怎么说的好像生离死别一样
Wait, why are you talking like I'm not gonna see you again?
看看你啊
- - Look at you-No.
我到底要拿这个怎么办啊
What the hell am I supposed to do with this thing?
桑杰竟然和佩蒂生了孩子
A Sange been lying with a Perdi?
是谁
Who?
迪肯在哪里
Where's Deacon?
其中一个佩蒂发现了那女孩跟我们生了孩子
One of the Perdi found out the girl had a baby by one of us.
把他杀了 看起来好像是我们做的
Killed him. Tried to make it look like we did it.
如佩蒂一般睡下 死也要像一个佩蒂
Lie down with the Perdi, die like the Perdi, hmm?
还有一个孩子 一个白人小孩
There's another baby. A white baby.
找到它
Find it.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表